Starstream Think Tank

Taxor_the_First

So. What's everyone's favorite favorite fighting game? If you're into that kinda thing
Played two in my life - Smash (Brawl, 3ds, and Ultimate) and Skullgirls. Don't laugh, I mained Big Band. ... and Valentine. Yes, I count Smash as a fighting game. It is a game that involves characters fighting on a stage, therefore it's a fighting game.

Honestly, I'm not sure which I'd label my favourite. I'd say I've put far more hours into Smash, but Skullgirls is very good at what it does, and it has a kind of smoothness to its gameplay that I very much appreciate. But then Smash is a very satisfying, relaxed style, and any game where I can smack a monkey with a penguin wielding a giant rocket-mallet, or blast a plumber with a badass space lady's arm cannon, is a game I will enjoy immensely.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Played two in my life - Smash (Brawl, 3ds, and Ultimate) and Skullgirls. Don't laugh, I mained Big Band. ... and Valentine. Yes, I count Smash as a fighting game. It is a game that involves characters fighting on a stage, therefore it's a fighting game.

Honestly, I'm not sure which I'd label my favourite. I'd say I've put far more hours into Smash, but Skullgirls is very good at what it does, and it has a kind of smoothness to its gameplay that I very much appreciate. But then Smash is a very satisfying, relaxed style, and any game where I can smack a monkey with a penguin wielding a giant rocket-mallet, or blast a plumber with a badass space lady's arm cannon, is a game I will enjoy immensely.

Honestly. Smash is a whole different beast compared to other fighters. There is absolutely nothing like it. Most of the people who say it isn't a fighting game are people who tried to come over to it from other fighters and got salty because they sucked at it.

I should know. I do it too.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

For me...

I've played a lot of Fighters but MK11 is definitely the one I'm best at. But... As for my favorite...

Ultimate MK3. That's the game that made me fall in love with Mortal Kombat and fighting games in the first place. It's one of those amazing classics that everyone should try to play at least once, I mean, if you haven't what's your excuse? You can get it for like pennies on sale.

Insane Darkness

I'm pretty damn good at Smash Ultimate. I mostly play Kirby, Dark Samus (because why play actual Samosa when you can just play cooler, edgier and floatier Samosa?), and Joker (because everyone's secretly a Joker main). I also play Byleth and a few other characters, but those three would be considered my better fighters. :3

*cough* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyeLSha3P-o
Sorry... had something in my throat.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
20200409_122229.jpg
Soon...

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I'm pretty damn good at Smash Ultimate. I mostly play Kirby, Dark Samus (because why play actual Samosa when you can just play cooler, edgier and floatier Samosa?), and Joker (because everyone's secretly a Joker main). I also play Byleth and a few other characters, but those three would be considered my better fighters. :3

*cough* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyeLSha3P-o
Sorry... had something in my throat.

I main the Samuses, Byleth, I play a little bit of Jigglypuff.

But my Go to Main is Zelda. It helps that she's great in this game, like, so good. She's wonderful.