Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I'm sorry if I made you guys get off Zombs. I fell asleep by accident... I feel awful if it was me... :(
No, I had to end it because I had a headache and my anxiety was making it hard to concentrate. Dinner was a bad time so now I feel worse. Hopefully we can finish tomorrow after my stupid doctor's appointment.

In the meantime,I posted a character summary thing for you guys to refer to if you forget who someone is or need ideas for a collab. I have a few more characters I need to put up but I can't concentrate right now. Let me know if I forgot someone important.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

No, I had to end it because I had a headache and my anxiety was making it hard to concentrate. Dinner was a bad time so now I feel worse. Hopefully we can finish tomorrow after my stupid doctor's appointment.

In the meantime,I posted a character summary thing for you guys to refer to if you forget who someone is or need ideas for a collab. I have a few more characters I need to put up but I can't concentrate right now. Let me know if I forgot someone important.
Okay... I hope you feel better Zombs, just try to relax.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I put up some character summaries for my side characters too, just so Zombs didn't have to. :)

Dahlexpert

I unfortunately work Saturday, now if we do what we did today and do it tomorrow then i'm game then.

And will you both relax.