Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Taxor_the_First

I can't do anything special like Gem but I did SOMETHING at least. I picked up DD and the DLC today and have been kicking myself for not doing it sooner. Character list inbound
Meanwhile, in my playthrough:
upload_2017-6-21_19-36-45.png

Insane Darkness

I've been looking at computer replacement parts all day for the past 2-3 days o.o

Been wanting to improve my power supply and add a dedicated graphics card. >.<

I'm ready though. I was reading through the 4 new pages of this Think Tank... What are you guys not doing when you're talking on here?

*ingests spoonful of reese's puffs cereal*

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I've been looking at computer replacement parts all day for the past 2-3 days o.o

Been wanting to improve my power supply and add a dedicated graphics card. >.<

I'm ready though. I was reading through the 4 new pages of this Think Tank... What are you guys not doing when you're talking on here?

*ingests spoonful of reese's puffs cereal*
Video games, YouTube...

...gah, work...

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

So. As it turns out while being sick I may or may not have forgot to post the Side Character bios I wrote for Magdalene and Kva.

I have done that now though, so tell me what you guys think when you get the chance. :3

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So. As it turns out while being sick I may or may not have forgot to post the Side Character bios I wrote for Magdalene and Kva.

I have done that now though, so tell me what you guys think when you get the chance. :3
About Damn time! I mean... good on you. :p

Check out the new mission when you get a chance, posted by Black0ut so I could (attempt) to get some sleep.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

About Damn time! I mean... good on you. :p

Check out the new mission when you get a chance, posted by Black0ut so I could (attempt) to get some sleep.

I saw and I looooved! It was really kickass honestly.

I like how Titania essentially took a guy hostage then took him home with her.

"Miss Havenbrook, can I keep him? Please?"

"Oh alright... Just make sure to feed him and take him on walks."

I just wish I could've seen more of Eraqus and Zulik being badasses in the main base attack, ah well. It was still a heck of a fun ride regardless.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I saw and I looooved! It was really kickass honestly.

I like how Titania essentially took a guy hostage then took him home with her.

"Miss Havenbrook, can I keep him? Please?"

"Oh alright... Just make sure to feed him and take him on walks."

I just wish I could've seen more of Eraqus and Zulik being badasses in the main base attack, ah well. It was still a heck of a fun ride regardless.
Titania and Viggs was a pleasant part for me too. And don't worry. I'm sure Eraqus and Zulik will get plenty of chances to kick more ass.

Dahlexpert

Hello everone hope your all having a great day, so me and zombie did a long colabe with Charter Erin, Eliza and Ed. Yea it's a long one, so don't be saying you didn't have anything to read.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Hello everone hope your all having a great day, so me and zombie did a long colabe with Charter Erin, Eliza and Ed. Yea it's a long one, so don't be saying you didn't have anything to read.

Charter: Ogres! Man, I got an Ogre-Slaying knife! It's got a plus 9 against ogres.

Erin:
You're not there! You're getting drunk!

Charter:
OK, but if there's any girls there, I wanna DO them!