Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So we'll be doing the next mission some time after Lady Nicholas Day. I'll put the mission up for all to see later this week. Before you volunteer, keep three things in mind.

First, it will involve some non-lethal combat. As in, not being allowed to kill certain people.

Second, it will take place in the Fairaven capital, so keep in mind your characters will be away from the manor for at least 12 days.

Finally, I would like to do a short collab on the way to Fairaven and on the way home. Nothing big, just something to get character mindsets on the way there and on the way home. Just keep this in mind when volunteering.

And now, for the maybe one person that actually looks at these (since my videos have very little views, likes, and comments :(...):

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Zombie what you did at the beginning was unnecessary, that old man was minding his own business then you killed him. That's wrong.
It's the only way I could get the Eye rune! :(

Besides, according to the lore, he is the one who started this when they discovered the Old One below the school. Do you have any idea how many jars of eye balls are in that school? A lot. A lot of eyeballs. And goo people. Goo people that shoot goo. Not to mention the bug people with giant heads covered in more eyeballs that jump on you and drive you insane by glaring into your soul!

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Wanna see me get my ass kicked for over a dozen minutes? Of course you do!

(Note this is half as long as it took since I edited out the long walk back each time and grinding for blood vials.)

Dahlexpert

So hope everyone has had a great day, as for me. Woke up at seven AM did nothing for most of the day, fell asleep had one of those what the fuck dreams that lead to me nearly pissing myself while sleeping. Yes a twenty three year old nearly pissed himself in bed, pleas laugh at my shame.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
So hope everyone has had a great day, as for me. Woke up at seven AM did nothing for most of the day, fell asleep had one of those what the fuck dreams that lead to me nearly pissing myself while sleeping. Yes a twenty three year old nearly pissed himself in bed, pleas laugh at my shame.
I don't need a reason to laugh at you.