DarkGemini24601

Attachments

• Powered Minah.jpg
    Powered Minah.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 163

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
So I realize, both on my own and from what people have told me, that things feel a bit slow... in a bad way. Things feel a bit directionless, and maybe even a little boring.

I've been trying to use this first part as a testing ground to see how things might work. How the rules, lore, and fantasy aspects work. How the guild operates. How the missions might work. And I have tried to introduce the main enemy, with aspects of her personality and how she operates, before setting her out as the clear focused villain like in many of the other things I've done.

I don't know how well I've done this. I've tried to define her goals, and hint towards strengths, weaknesses, and even a possible way to defeat her.

However, with that all being said, I realize how thing can be hard to get into when they feel directionless. So I was thinking of moving up a few plans for the sake of you guys not losing interest and moving on to better things. Maybe I've beat around the bush too much, since we on the other side of the fourth wall know who the main villain is but we're waiting for the characters in the story to catch up (which, admittedly, isn't something I enjoy in movies and the like).

So I had an idea for one more regular mission, but I feel the time for side quests has reached its end. I have a 'main story' mission that will involve multiple players up next, and after that, expect Tecunte to make her move and officially become the focus of the Part One of the RP. Additional, learning from this, expect the main villains of Parts two and three to become known very early on.

Thank you all for sticking with me so far. I know the RP isn't perfect. I know I can be frustrating to work with and I'm not the reliable person, especially for the GM. But I'm trying my best, and I am enjoying the story we are all writing together.

ExoGrim

So I realize, both on my own and from what people have told me, that things feel a bit slow... in a bad way. Things feel a bit directionless, and maybe even a little boring.

I've been trying to use this first part as a testing ground to see how things might work. How the rules, lore, and fantasy aspects work. How the guild operates. How the missions might work. And I have tried to introduce the main enemy, with aspects of her personality and how she operates, before setting her out as the clear focused villain like in many of the other things I've done.

I don't know how well I've done this. I've tried to define her goals, and hint towards strengths, weaknesses, and even a possible way to defeat her.

However, with that all being said, I realize how thing can be hard to get into when they feel directionless. So I was thinking of moving up a few plans for the sake of you guys not losing interest and moving on to better things. Maybe I've beat around the bush too much, since we on the other side of the fourth wall know who the main villain is but we're waiting for the characters in the story to catch up (which, admittedly, isn't something I enjoy in movies and the like).

So I had an idea for one more regular mission, but I feel the time for side quests has reached its end. I have a 'main story' mission that will involve multiple players up next, and after that, expect Tecunte to make her move and officially become the focus of the Part One of the RP. Additional, learning from this, expect the main villains of Parts two and three to become known very early on.

Thank you all for sticking with me so far. I know the RP isn't perfect. I know I can be frustrating to work with and I'm not the reliable person, especially for the GM. But I'm trying my best, and I am enjoying the story we are all writing together.
Don't worry about it Zombie, we're all friends and you've been a great DM so far :3

Dahlexpert

You have been doing a great job so far Zombie, don't beat yourself up to much.