Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ExoGrim

So, I'm not having the best of days and my depression is catching up to me again... so is I seem on edge or more impatient than usual, that's probably why.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
So, I'm not having the best of days and my depression is catching up to me again... so is I seem on edge or more impatient than usual, that's probably why.
Soon a little something something might ruin\make a lot of people's day. I just hope they understand why it was done the way it was.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
And now it is up. The moment all you weirdos wanted. This felt more emotional than a mission would have ended up being and this also allows characters to have their own personal moments rather then having to fight for the spotlight. Enjoy.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Oh no.....

This is terrible... I was so upset reading this I actually wanted to throw up...

So... Great Job! I honestly haven't felt this physically affected by a character since Buniq in SoD... I felt emotions... I got mad then sad then mad again then sad again...

I think I need a rest...

10/10

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Oh no.....

This is terrible... I was so upset reading this I actually wanted to throw up...

So... Great Job! I honestly haven't felt this physically affected by a character since Buniq in SoD... I felt emotions... I got mad then sad then mad again then sad again...

I think I need a rest...

10/10
Heh

Dahlexpert

And now it is up. The moment all you weirdos wanted. This felt more emotional than a mission would have ended up being and this also allows characters to have their own personal moments rather then having to fight for the spotlight. Enjoy.

A very well done colabe you two, very emotional great work you two.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Me and Black did a collab! Well... We did it like three days ago and I only now found the time to post it...

But it's up now! So enjoy! :3
Lovely. You two wrote quite well together. Keep it up. I'd like to see more from them. Titania sure is a stubborn one, isn't she? And what was it that was chasing that dear? So many questions... So many questions...

Last edited:

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Oh no.....

I think I need a rest...

10/10
Hmm... Buniq and Dryace. That would make an interesting couple...

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Hay you remember that kid form even Steven, what happend to that kid!
Shia LaBeouf? Um... crappy trio of movies, crappy unwanted fourth installment in a trilogy. Really, really crappy adaptation of an Isaac Asimov story. Mmm... an okay role in an okay DC movie (Where he dies, so that's a bonus).

ExoGrim

So, a friend of mine went ahead and drew Zulik, and this is what he came with.

Zulik Maverin.jpg

Let me know what you guys think.