Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Dahlexpert

Wow, the gods are just coming out the wood works. First the god of fate, then the goddess of sex and then the warlord god. Not to mention, The goddess of darkness getting killed by her sister.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Wow, the gods are just coming out the wood works. First the god of fate, then the goddess of sex and then the warlord god. Not to mention, The goddess of darkness getting killed by her sister.
Which I was... a little disappointed that no one had anything to say about that...:(

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Which I was... a little disappointed that no one had anything to say about that...:(

Oh! Uh... Sorry, I guess I kinda forgot to comment on it huh...

Yeah, it caught me pretty off guard seeing her kill Grimora, I didn't think she was that heartless or vicious to kill her own sister because of sass.

It really shows just how impulsive, childish, and crazy she actually is... Then again, I feel like we'll see her again... Something about the way Teku kept Grim's soul makes me think maybe she's not as ruthless as we think, maybe she just took her out of the picture until her plans go through.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I actually feel bad for not commenting on it sooner, I'm sorry Zombs.

I guess I was waiting to respond to someone else's comment about it and just kinda forgot to give you feedback at all. :(