Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Posted my final Bloodborne video yesterday on the final boss of the DLC. It is a long one that takes two parts so if you want to see me get my ass kicked against a boss that had me yelling expletives at the TV, I invite you to watch. Fun to watch... not so fun to play, but satisfying to win (yelled a few more curses when I [spoilers] eventually beat him).

Dahlexpert

Yeeeyeee

Also, no one said what they thought of mine and Zombie's stuff, I really want to hear what you guys think!

It's nice to hear that Eliza is safe, in some way still wish Blisk would hunt her down but that's just me. Loved Bettys battle, seeing something that nature wise Betty would be dead but was great non the less. Loved the magic battle with Erin will hopefully see more of those.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
It's nice to hear that Eliza is safe, in some way still wish Blisk would hunt her down but that's just me. Loved Bettys battle, seeing something that nature wise Betty would be dead but was great non the less. Loved the magic battle with Erin will hopefully see more of those.
You likely will. The male witch, as mentioned in that part, was the same one that crippled Ed, and he was never caught or killed.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Just as a reminder of threats out there, both for you guys and myself, we have:

1) The previously mentioned witch
2) Tecunte
3) Alice
4) The Stormrend Mafia
5) Malder
6) The Culist and their Old One
7) The Old One in the Land of Ice
8) Kayumi and whatever antics he decides to get up to
9) The Looming Themosan conflict threatening to become a civil war
10) The Fairaven Institute of Magic, which Currently has Eliza, the Necronomicon, and a Chimera made using spells from the Necronomicon

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
He was name dropped in the last colab, now you see the demon behind it. Introducing a sort of world 'villain' instead a direct story antagonist.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Uh... Didn't you already post this one Marine?

Where Keyumi seduces Xia, I swear you did.
Did I? No clue. Annnnyways, the ending of that changed to something different to allow something different to transpire later. If I did post it before it was before the edits to the plans was made. Now people who missed it get a refresher.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Uh... Didn't you already post this one Marine?

Where Keyumi seduces Xia, I swear you did.
Maybe I posted it and forgot cause my brain turns off sometimes. D-d-d-derp.

Anyway, I like Kayumi because he gives almighty beings something to be worried about. He'll be an important neutral-ish figure when even more beings start to become an issue.