Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

What you missed is that Davon's crush was not innocent. She was using Davon for power. The fact she kinda liked him was secondary. And the thing you dont realize because I haven't shown it yet is that Gabriel actually does do good things and he is actually very humble. If your father were Hitler would you not kill him because he was your father? Or Al Capone?

Um... Yeah... Is that weird?

I mean I would hold him accountable and want him to face punishment but I'm not so sure about death...

And I got the impression that Magnolia was just being egged on to do it by her parents, so they were untimately guilty and she was relatively innocent; she couldn't exactly disobey him. She still really loved him too, even if living up to her parents demands came first.

And even taking into account she went along with it, it comes back to the question, does she deserve death for leading him on? No. Not at all. Any sane person would've informed thier brother before going on a killing spree. But that's just my two cents on the matter I guess...

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Um... Yeah... Is that weird?

I mean I would hold him accountable and want him to face punishment but I'm not so sure about death...

And I got the impression that Magnolia was just being egged on to do it by her parents, so they were untimately guilty and she was relatively innocent; she couldn't exactly disobey him. She still really loved him too, even if living up to her parents demands came first.

And even taking into account she went along with it, it comes back to the question, does she deserve death for leading him on? No. Not at all. Any sane person would've informed thier brother before going on a killing spree. But that's just my two cents on the matter I guess...
Nah, Mag was straight playing.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Btw I have Taken the liberty of giving every RP season a funny Subtitle in celebration of our 3 year anniversary!

So Here You Go.

Christopher Odd's Xcom, Season 1 (Even I haven't been here long enough to remember this...)

Christopher Odd's Xcom Rp Season 2 (Door Opened. Team Wipe. Rp End.)

Christopher Odd Season 3 (Circus of weirdos, Asian's First Love Triangle.)

Chris Season 4 (Team Wipe, Rp End. (Redux) )

Story of Defiance - (Casualty Report: No One Important.)

Vanguard of Forseti - (In Space, No one can hear you cream.)

Demon Society (The Wikipedia of RPs; but still worked.)

Liberation of Earth (Someone spilled their Jojo in my XCOM)

Circe De El Diablo (The Titanfall 1 and 2 of RPs)

Hunters of Terra Dolar (Game of Thrones with less Incest and more Furries)

Black0ut

Btw I have Taken the liberty of giving every RP season a funny Subtitle in celebration of our 3 year anniversary!

So Here You Go.

Christopher Odd's Xcom, Season 1 (Even I haven't been here long enough to remember this...)

Christopher Odd's Xcom Rp Season 2 (Door Opened. Team Wipe. Rp End.)

Christopher Odd Season 3 (Circus of weirdos, Asian's First Love Triangle.)

Chris Season 4 (Team Wipe, Rp End. (Redux) )

Demon Society (The Wikipedia of RPs; but still worked.)

Hunters of Terra Dolar (Game of Thrones with less Incest and more Furries)
XD... So true... XD

Taxor_the_First

No One Important
Samuel: What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tribe, I've been involved in numerous secret raids on EXALT, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerilla warfare, and I'm the top Aerotrooper in the entire XCOM armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak, I am contacting my ex-girlfriend's secret network of spies across the American continent. And your IP is being traced right now, so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call "your life". You're fucking dead, kid. I could be anywhere, anytime! I can kill you in over 700 ways, and that's just with Umbra's bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in close quarters combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Overseer's operative corps, and I will use it to it's full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent you little fucking shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue! But you couldn't. You didn't. And now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you, and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Also you did forget the spinoff thing I did with Isaac after SoD, though since it was literally just me I'll allow it on a technicality since it isn't really an RP.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Samuel: What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tribe, I've been involved in numerous secret raids on EXALT, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in guerilla warfare, and I'm the top Aerotrooper in the entire XCOM armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak, I am contacting my ex-girlfriend's secret network of spies across the American continent. And your IP is being traced right now, so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call "your life". You're fucking dead, kid. I could be anywhere, anytime! I can kill you in over 700 ways, and that's just with Umbra's bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in close quarters combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Overseer's operative corps, and I will use it to it's full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent you little fucking shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue! But you couldn't. You didn't. And now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you, and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Also you did forget the spinoff thing I did with Isaac after SoD, though since it was literally just me I'll allow it on a technicality since it isn't really an rp.

Yeah! I loved your solo stuff! That subtitle was about main SoD, your stuff is more like the complete opposite. :p

DarkGemini24601

PAIN. Need I remind you:
XCOM Memorial Wall - 56 Soldiers Deceased (51% of XCOM's Total Forces)
That's a lot of dead soldiers. Multiply that by a few thousand and you get the worldwide bodycount.
LCPL William “Billy” Campbell (Operation Shattered Wings, MIA and presumed dead after the bridge explosion and collapse caused by the operative himself)
Rest in peaces.
SGT Qamut (Operation Ashes and Temples, Civilian Quarters, Muton Plasma Rifle shot while reviving Chandra and Albert)
He DIED in SoD.
TSGT Ryan Gregory (Operation Ironclad Gigas, Shot by Logan Wade)
Rip Ryan. Marine's a callous bastard but *I* mourn him.
GSGT Kris Smith (Operation Hot Water, Council Officer’s Plasma Rifle)
Rip one of Atka's squadmembers. He died in LoE's prequel too.
MSGT Kevin Nash (Operation Sincere Benevolentia, protecting Airi from a Sectopod Plasma Lance)
As did Kevin.
MSGT Letz Shake (Operation White Bird, Delta Squad, Muton Plasma Rifle)
Modya's rocketeer buddy, only other male in that group.
MSGT Alicia Lopez (Operation Finem Timere, Initial Assault, Lethal Psionic Feedback)
MSGT Sergio Martinez (Operation Finem Timere, Final Approach, Saved Christine Wagner from Sectopod Fusion Cannon)
Two of Zmby's psi soldiers.

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY:
*Dante (Operation Ashes and Temples, Laboratories: Chryssalid claws and subsequent incineration)
Although this Thin Man was not a soldier, and some of the soldiers expressed confusion, Atka Ipiktok insisted that his name be put up on the wall.

*Margaret (Slain by the infiltrating Incubator dubbed ‘Kitty’) Your sacrifices for the safety of the Commander’s daughter were not in vain, and shall not be forgotten.

*Gazer, Gyro, and Pillar (Gave their lives to destroy the Ethereal device responsible for draining Ethereal civilians to power the Temple Ship’s telekinetic shields and empower Arbiter Minos)
DANTE. Poor Margaret. Half of the tribe.

DarkGemini24601

Alright I'll admit this is quite true. That's pretty much all that RP was. NOT THAT I INTENDED IT TO BE, OR GOT TO PARTAKE. Some combination of: :(:mad::confused::eek::oops:
Did you know Vekinte was originally supposed to don a mask in order to ascend to white psion-hood? I forgot. As Araki often does.
Titanfall 2 was good though.

DarkGemini24601

Not my fault Sasha was a harder nut to crack the first time round. Now there are two of them. You expect too much.
Now you see how Modya felt.

(for context, Sasha in Wardens of Forseti has a split-personality. In the LoE timeline, Jess/Alex couldn't be her mother, but I found another way to make a continuity nod)

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Now you see how Modya felt.

(for context, Sasha in Wardens of Forseti has a split-personality. In the LoE timeline, Jess/Alex couldn't be her mother, but I found another way to make a continuity nod)
I feel dealing with a split personality woman is being both a player and a cuck at the exact same time.

BMPixy

PAIN. Need I remind you:

That's a lot of dead soldiers. Multiply that by a few thousand and you get the worldwide bodycount.

Rest in peaces.

He DIED in SoD.

As did Kevin.

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY:

I think a good 20 to 25% of those deaths were ones that I wrote. I know Albert's Ethereal raid was a bloodbath, at least.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

PAIN. Need I remind you:

Rest in peaces.

He DIED in SoD.

As did Kevin.

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY:

Wow that's actually a crapton...

This is mostly my fault... No Main Characters is what I was trying to go for... I do miss Dante though...

An alternative title could be SoD (Clone Wars)