Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Play a good games lately? I played Sonic Mania. Couldn't get all the chaos emeralds on the first run though. Got stuck on one of them...

Beat Berserk and the Band of the Hawk. Also read a bunch of it lately to avoid the game spoiling things.

Working on XCOM 2 as I said before. Think I'm near the end. Embarrassment time! Only near the end did I realize that, one, that facility that decreases healing time and gives random perks would have been really, really helpful earlier on, and two, I need to build relay thingies in various countries to get their bonuses. I was wondering what those white dots meant...

Got Kingdom Hearts 1.5 & 2.5 Remix on the cheep. Only $29.99 new at GameStop. Not bad for a remaster of three PS2 and one PSP games. That'll be my main play after XCOM 2.

Finally, almost out of Berserk and Mega Man videos to post on my YouTube page, so looks like I'll be starting Final Fantasy VII fairly soon. Should be fun. :D

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Somebody talk to me!!! Work is boring and I'm lonely!!!

Uh...uh...uh...!

Ah! When you revealed that it was a Tanuki I couldn't stop myself from wondering if you were going to bring up the Gigantic Testicles they have to sling over their shoulders. Thankfully, you left out that part of Tanuki lore, better for everyone I feel :p

Dahlexpert

So I have another Alice solo for you guys, which will soon be fallowed by a colabe.

Ou and here is one of the characters.

upload_2017-9-27_17-3-4.png

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Uh...uh...uh...!

Ah! When you revealed that it was a Tanuki I couldn't stop myself from wondering if you were going to bring up the Gigantic Testicles they have to sling over their shoulders. Thankfully, you left out that part of Tanuki lore, better for everyone I feel :p
I was tempted. I really was. But I felt that it, uh... was more appealing. And it is hard enough to take a talking racoon dog series, let alone one resting on his engorged balls.

Dahlexpert

Ou and if you guys are wondering this is Alice flag.

340822815a474e4d045fd67a3953c226.jpg

And I just found this picture, and I think this is a perfect picture of Scarlet.

jason-chan-captain-fortune.jpg

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Yep... I now hope deep down The Count is one of the Elders.

"So, any news about the band of Seven?"

"Zhere are Seven of Zhem... Lets Count Together!"

"Please this is seri-"

"One Vampire Hunter, Ah Ah Ah! Two Vampire Hunter, Ah Ah Ah!"

"At least he's better than that cereal guy..."
Never trusted Chocula... him or his two buddies...

Dahlexpert

Yep... I now hope deep down The Count is one of the Elders.

"So, any news about the band of Seven?"

"Zhere are Seven of Zhem... Lets Count Together!"

"Please this is seri-"

"One Vampire Hunter, Ah Ah Ah! Two Vampire Hunter, Ah Ah Ah!"

"At least he's better than that cereal guy..."

I never did like the count, kept getting weird vibes from him.

Black0ut

Maybe he is an actual vampire and whenever a human character on the show isn't on it anymore, it is because the count had a drink last night.
That'd make me think of the Count as being a major badass, and... a bit scary... I wonder how he'd sound when he's thirsty for blood tho.

Is he like "One bite mark, ah ah ah. Two bite marks, ah ah ah." Or does he get like ridiculously scary?