Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

Dahlexpert

So read the post that Zombie and Frost did, and I have to say some interesting stuff guys I do look forward to seeing the rest of that ragtag group.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Happy Columbus Day, Americans.

Columbus... fuck you, you Native American enslaving prick. Never even stepped foot in North America...

Happy Thanksgiving, Canada.

Canadians!

...you're alright.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Working on another lengthy solo that will bring us into the next big foe (this time in Mirandia, this time not specific to a character, though related to one or two in particular vicariously). Slow going. Mostly working on it at work. Hopefully it'll be done soon, though I want to give people a chance to work on things they might not have been able to do with half the characters on the other side of the world.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Working on another lengthy solo that will bring us into the next big foe (this time in Mirandia, this time not specific to a character, though related to one or two in particular vicariously). Slow going. Mostly working on it at work. Hopefully it'll be done soon, though I want to give people a chance to work on things they might not have been able to do with half the characters on the other side of the world.

Looking forward to it!