Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Solo is up. Would have been up quicker if work was so...
27a.png

Anyway, I really worked hard on it, so please giving me feedback. What parts were interesting, what parts you liked, what parts you didn't like, what parts excite you or bore you.

Please... my ego needs feedback... or it will starve...

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Solo is up. Would have been up quicker if work was so...
27a.png

Anyway, I really worked hard on it, so please giving me feedback. What parts were interesting, what parts you liked, what parts you didn't like, what parts excite you or bore you.

Please... my ego needs feedback... or it will starve...

OMG ZOMBIE IT'S ALL SO GOOD, going compile a more comprehensive analysis now!

Also of course, Great Job to Dahl and Exo for your posts!

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Charter and Esmeralda go home!

First off, Got to talk about Inathqua, creepy Yeti Old One. So apparently he takes women to be his bride, interesting, goes back to the last world events post where he took those two scientists. What I wonder is what exactly happens to them.. I personally doubt he just Kills them, he wants them to love him after all, he probably captures them then... Well... Probably corrupts them somehow... If he does kill them, he might end up doing it by well... Sleeping with them, which is super dark. Or maybe some combination of the two? All I know is it'll be horrible when we do find out.

Loved seeing Charter and Es' family interact, it was really sweet, and of course Safira was my favorite, I just really like her Chill attitude. :3

HELVAN

Fishermen get wrecked by horrible Fish Men attacking. Fishmen which presumably ate the bodies, yeesh. Looks like the Water Old One is stretching out his forces on land. Bad news.

DRACULESTI

So, The council seems pretty confused about how Alice can be in two places at once. But you know what they say, When you've eliminated the possible, the Impossible must be the Truth. And it's only a matter of Time before they realize Rumi is missing right? Got to be, she left when Alice left in that fight, not a leap of logic to assume Alice captured her, but that's just my two cents.

LUSTANIA
So, Lustania is taking in refugees from Themosa and Helvan, good on them. The Railroad asks Themosan Born Slaves where they want to be relocated to, I imagine Lustania might just be a popular choice. Hopefully they can support that many refugees.

THEMOSA

Korra's TLM is picking up steam! With this act of force, the real show can begin. This is the kind of thing the Railroad could never do, they just don't have the Numbers, only full time Agents ever go on missions and they have to be 100% trustworthy. Excited to see where this goes.

BEVLAND
Manticore Attack! I was honestly so Hyped to see Allie again, great callback Zombs! She's honestly a better person than most to help the people of that country despite what she went through. Hopefully, people spread her words so nothing like that ever happens again.

ELLUVIANA

Fairies are dicks. They suddenly want Half the land? Why? Is it perhaps because something is driving them out of the forest? Whatever the case, I had a fairy character planned who would've had a few things to say about this situation, despite being Neren'Tevan, but you guys all loved Mags so much I couldn't not make her a main :p

STORMREND

O.O

HE'S A FUCKING BONETHIEF THAT'S SO COOL AND SCARY AND BADASS AND SCARY. Well, I guess we'll see how that plays out...

And for those who don't know what I'm talking about...

FAIRAVEN
Luck be a lady, if Charmless had gotten his hands on Eliza who knows what he would've done to her. Thankfully, Tecunte not only interrupted that bs, but also missed Taking Eliza... Wait... Wait she was freeing them all wasn't she, wouldn't that mean she would free Eliza too? Then again she did mind control them all... But maybe only because they were conditioned and not intelligent like Eliza is... Huh... Food for thought... Let's hope we can pin this on Charmles and get him excommunicated from Fairaven for this fragrant disregard for ethics and safety protocol... Seriously? An open all switch!?

Last edited:

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

And Exo and Zombie.

So, we got ourselves a Werewolf Hunter with connections to Zulik. Apparently Zulik is Wrath which seems... Odd... Considering he always seemed like the calm one, and Rel is Gluttony. Some people say the Seven Deadly Sins is overdone, but it's always so cool! So I never mind it. :p

Excited to see the rest of them Exos, can't wait!

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
First off, Got to talk about Iqathua, creepy Yeti Old One. So apparently he takes women to be his bride, interesting, goes back to the last world events post where he took those two scientists. What I wonder is what exactly happens to them.. I personally doubt he just Kills them, he wants them to love him after all, he probably captures them then... Well... Probably corrupts them somehow... If he does kill them, he might end up doing it by well... Sleeping with them, which is super dark. Or maybe some combination of the two? All I know is it'll be horrible when we do find out.
Quite dark, my friend.

Loved seeing Charter and Es' family interact, it was really sweet, and of course Safira was my favorite, I just really like her Chill attitude. :3
She is a ton of fun to write.

HELVAN

Fishermen get wrecked by horrible Fish Men attacking. Fishmen which presumably ate the bodies, yeesh. Looks like the Water Old One is stretching out his forces on land. Bad news.
Squishy, squidy men fishing for men. Irony.

DRACULESTI

So, The council seems pretty confused about how Alice can be in two places at once. But you know what they say, When you've eliminated the possible, the Impossible must be the Truth. And it's only a matter of Time before they realize Rumi is missing right? Got to be, she left when Alice left in that fight, not a leap of logic to assume Alice captured her, but that's just my two cents.
Was that Sherlock Holmes that said something to that effect?

LUSTANIA
So, Lustania is taking in refugees from Themosa and Helvan, good on them. The Railroad asks Themosan Born Slaves where they want to be relocated to, I imagine Lustania might just be a popular choice. Hopefully they can support that many refugees.
Not every King and Queen have to be jerks. (Cut to them eating the refugees or something.:p)

THEMOSA

Korra's TLM is picking up steam! With this act of force, the real show can begin. This is the kind of thing the Railroad could never do, they just don't have the Numbers, only full time Agents ever go on missions and they have to be 100% trustworthy. Excited to see where this goes.
I am interested if anyone noticed Korra's staff, cloud, fire 'breathing', and being a Monkey Thrope is a reference to someone. (Hint: It isn't the first guy you think of, anime lovers.)

BEVLAND
Manticore Attack! I was honestly so Hyped to see Allie again, great callback Zombs! She's honestly a better person than most to help the people of that country despite what she went through. Hopefully, people spread her words so nothing like that ever happens again.
We must all stand as one when demons try to wreck our shit.

ELLUVIANA

Fairies are dicks. They suddenly want Half the land? Why? Is it perhaps because something is driving them out of the forest? Whatever the case, I had a fairy character planned who would've had a few things to say about this situation, despite being Neren'Tevan, but you guys all loved Mags so much I couldn't not make her a main :p
I personal prefer Faeries as antagonistic. Remember Tinkerbell? Jealous bitch tried to kill Wendy. A lot of people tend to forget that...

STORMREND

O.O

HE'S A FUCKING BONETHIEF THAT'S SO COOL AND SCARY AND BADASS AND SCARY. Well, I guess we'll see how that plays out...

And for those who don't know what I'm talking about...
That is... a GREAT reference. Even fits with Lovecractian Horror. Love Eternal Darkness... poor Maxy. Went to the nuthouse for killing his staff, some of which were Bonethieves.

FAIRAVEN
Luck be a lady, if Charmless had gotten his hands on Eliza who knows what he would've done to her. Thankfully, Tecunte not only interrupted that bs, but also missed Taking Eliza... Wait... Wait she was freeing them all wasn't she, wouldn't that mean she would free Eliza too? Then again she did mind control them all... But maybe only because they were conditioned and not intelligent like Eliza is... Huh... Food for thought... Let's hope we can pin this on Charmles and get him excommunicated from Fairaven for this fragrant disregard for ethics and safety protocol... Seriously? An open all switch!?
You know, I have seen that button in so many movies and t.v. shows. Prisons. Labs. Uh... remember The Nutty Professor with Eddie Murphy? Why was there an easy to accidentally hit button that opened all the hamster cages?! Why would you ever need it?!

So, we got ourselves a Werewolf Hunter with connections to Zulik. Apparently Zulik is Wrath which seems... Odd... Considering he always seemed like the calm one, and Rel is Gluttony. Some people say the Seven Deadly Sins is overdone, but it's always so cool! So I never mind it. :p

Excited to see the rest of them Exos, can't wait!
And for once, not my idea!

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Just as a reminder, this is the inspiration for how I see the Faeries. Not all Faeries are bad, but the majority of them are... obnoxious.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

That is... a GREAT reference. Even fits with Lovecractian Horror. Love Eternal Darkness... poor Maxy. Went to the nuthouse for killing his staff, some of which were Bonethieves.

I am so unbelievably happy someone else remembers that game... Who's your favorite Ancient by the way? :)

Mine has got to be Ulyoath. :3
Evil Space Metroid with a vocabulary bigger than the whole of the Multiverse.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
My project for the last week. Had to teach myself how to use Audacity from scratch and went through many attempts. Please be sparing with the comments on my awful singing.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Reached the point in Assassin's Creed IV where I stopped before, right after you gain the ability to upgrade your ship. I feel one of the reasons why I became disillusioned and stopped playing was because I got intimidated by everything that opens up to you all at once.

I mean... what do I do now? Do I continue with the story? Do I hunt down ships for sugar and rum to make money? Do I hunt down ships for wood and metal to upgrade my ship? Do I go shark hunting? Do I explore undiscovered locations? Do I follow my treasure maps? Do I attack forts? Do I go after convoys? So much to do! Too... much... PRESSURE!

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Well, the story is really good, so it's a safe bet, and the farther you get in the story the more stuff you can do.

Getting upgrade materials is also a good idea, steel and wood, the things you should probably focus on are your Hull andBroadsides first, then your swivel gun, then from there decide whether you want to play close up with the Ram and Heavy Shot, or longer range with the Morter.

Also Treasure maps are a good idea, they can unlock special upgrades or just give out a ton of cash.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Hunting and Fishing are mostly used for gear upgrades, which aren't as important as Ship upgrades in general. (However it is fun! :3 )

As for money, you have and will get a lot of ways to make it, most of the time you'll end up with a nice amount just by doing other things

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Hunting and Fishing are mostly used for gear upgrades, which aren't as important as Ship upgrades in general. (However it is fun! :3 )

As for money, you have and will get a lot of ways to make it, most of the time you'll end up with a nice amount just by doing other things
Every play Resident Evil 4? There is a boss fight against a giant whale-like monster in a lake. The harpooning thing with the bull sharks immediatly made me think of that.

I've also been dumping all my money into that ship. First goal besides defense has been increasing my hold so I can carry more money-making goods.

I also shot a couple howler monkeys out of trees. I know it is for one of my upgrades (and an Abstergo challenge because someone on the development team hates monkeys or is just sick), but seeing their lifeless body flop to the ground... kinda makes me feel bad.

Sigh... I need to go back to more humane things. You know, like piracy and casual murder. Oh... um... you know, I wonder if they made Kenway so loyal to his wife so there wouldn't be any instance of him doing another of those things pirates were known for.