Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I'm okay. Just some trouble at work that got me super down. But... today is a new day, right? And it would be hard for it to be worse then yesterday.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Our neighbors have some kind of mouse infestation, which of course means they keep coming to our house. Luckily, we have four cats. Er... three cats. The fourth can barely see mice, let alone move fast enough to catch one.

I came down the stairs late last night to see my cat pawing at a 'dead' one while my brother's two cats were watching. Oddly humerous sight. I say 'dead' because in was motionless on its side when I came down. But when I came back up to take care of it, my cat was walking around with it in her mouth, and when she dropped it, it was very much alive. Was playing dead I guess.

Anyway, I'm proud of my cat for catching it, but I hate seeing animals hurt. So I picked it up by its tail (easy when it was to petrified to move) and put it outside in the grass. Poor Vi Vi (My cat) was searching around my show where the mouse had been, looking for her missing prey. I picked her up, told her I was proud of her, pet her, and gave her a kiss, but she continued to look for it. Weird how I can feel bad for not letting an animal torture another animal until killing it.

Cats are weird.

BMPixy

Would you agree that Raven is sorta like Yakone/Ember if she was a Van Dam?

24nqpaw.jpg

Dahlexpert

Our neighbors have some kind of mouse infestation, which of course means they keep coming to our house. Luckily, we have four cats. Er... three cats. The fourth can barely see mice, let alone move fast enough to catch one.

I came down the stairs late last night to see my cat pawing at a 'dead' one while my brother's two cats were watching. Oddly humerous sight. I say 'dead' because in was motionless on its side when I came down. But when I came back up to take care of it, my cat was walking around with it in her mouth, and when she dropped it, it was very much alive. Was playing dead I guess.

Anyway, I'm proud of my cat for catching it, but I hate seeing animals hurt. So I picked it up by its tail (easy when it was to petrified to move) and put it outside in the grass. Poor Vi Vi (My cat) was searching around my show where the mouse had been, looking for her missing prey. I picked her up, told her I was proud of her, pet her, and gave her a kiss, but she continued to look for it. Weird how I can feel bad for not letting an animal torture another animal until killing it.

Cats are weird.

That's why i'm a dog man, I mean cat's are good for catching mouse. But dogs are happy to see you and lick you.

BMPixy

Bmpixy hay man your still around.

I've been lurking around the last few months or so, surprised you didn't notice me before. But yeah, here I (h)am doing everything I can, holding on to what I am, pretending I'm a superman. Sorry, been playing a lot of Tony Hawk recently.

Dahlexpert

I've been lurking around the last few months or so, surprised you didn't notice me before. But yeah, here I (h)am doing everything I can, holding on to what I am, pretending I'm a superman. Sorry, been playing a lot of Tony Hawk recently.

Ou I noticed I was waiting for you to write something, or if you have I just never cominted on it.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
That's why i'm a dog man, I mean cat's are good for catching mouse. But dogs are happy to see you and lick you.
Dogs are more likely to do that, but cats can be like that too. Maybe not the licking part. But my older cat waits for me while I'm away and comes to sit by me when I'm home, and cries if she wants me and my bedroom door is closed, and my other cat loves to crawl on your lap, even if you're a stranger.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

So... I just got War of the Chosen! And just now took a great picture that made me happy inside.

(Sorry for the poor quality, I am a console pleb and thus had to take this with my phone)

20171017_163507_HDR.jpg