Name: Aaron Bryant
Current Rank: SGT
Mission Name: Unceasing Breath
Mission Objective:

• Locate and neutralize all enemy forces
  • Locate and gain entry to the UFO
Kills This Mission: 3 Dead Aliens
Total Kills since joining X-COM: 6

If SGT Bradford could see me now. Ha he would probably say "SON SGT AINT GOOD ENOUGH GET BACK OUT THERE" i know he would be proud though. I have come a long way in such a short time and i have no intention of stopping God has my back and i know this is my path! If i die here then i die happy because in the time i have been here i lived quite a lot. Enough with the sappy stuff however this mission was just so easy! I was a little nervous being an Officer people expect more and more of you, but i deliver! There were a lot of risky shots this mission but we came out on top no doubt about it. Im pretty sure im going to keep going out on the field and im excited about it ive been couped up in the gym every day for 6-8 solid hours and im ready to use this weapon ive spent so much time forging to the fullest!

Sharkdragon96

Check up test:

1. Name: Persephone Brown.

2. Age: 19

3. Room Number: 44-B

4. Roommates: Ayame Kasagi and Anna Stone.

5. Current Status (ex: Happy, Angry) : Stressed (I know, shocking!)

6. What do you do in your free time: Go to the gym, practice in the shooting range, chat with friends and write.

7. Do you drink?: No

8. If you do then why?:N/A

9. Do you have family members?: A few.

10. If yes, how many? And how do you feel about them?: Four. However my father left my mother when I was very young, so I never saw him that often, I was never close with my grandmother, but my aunt Dahlia and my uncle Curtis have been like a second family to me throughout my childhood.

11. Is there someone/something bothering you currently?: I might be in a relationship with one of the active soldiers and I'm worried about their safety.

12. How well do you rate yourself during combat?: I haven't had much hands on experience, I've been training for about five hours a day five days a week not including my time at the gym or the shooting range, so here I am crossing my fingers hoping that I'll be prepared if and when my time comes to hit the field.

13. Do you trust your fellow soldiers?: For the most part.

14. Do you feel safe in your current gear?: I haven't gone active yet but I really hope I get to wear Titan armor if and when I do.

15. Do you feel you need to protect your teammates in combat?: Yes, but some more then others.

16: Do you feel safe with your teammates during combat?: N/A

17: How much exercise do you do weekly?: I don't have a designated schedule, I generally try to exercise whenever I can, though after witnessing the scientists haul in that giant mech, I'm thinking I may have to step up my game.

18: How are you handeling the casualties?: I've been handling them well enough for now, but then again I never knew most of them very well.

19: What do you think about the commander?: I have mixed feelings. On one hand he has certainly proven to be very capable of handling himself and the other soldiers stressful situations. However I feel his treatment of some of the lower ranking soldiers leaves a lot to be desired, especially since he keeps playing favorites with a certain colonel ranking sniper!

20: Who are you to yourself?: I do consider myself to be somewhat of an introvert, I tend to keep certain things to myself. I know I seem like a relatively calm person, but I have a problem with my temper that's gotten me into trouble on numerous occasions, however I always try to be forgiving when I feel I have too.

PrismaCube

Time: Late Night

Journal Entery #3

Selena sits in the large dark room by her desk with only a small table light on. Currently she is reading up on all the Check Up Test's. Although you can see she is very tired she is happy about all the people who took the test.
*Yawn*
"Done! That took a while but I think these Soldiers I will visit in the next few days, starting of with Stevie Steve and continueing down that path. But I'm really surprised as to how many took the test, really makes me happy to see these soldiers so active, now for any other e-mails that I get now will just have to wait another week. Now to the other part, Aaron is not really getting along in school and needs help, and he wasnt really saticfied with the test. Maybe I should rate the next test, something like what would you do if this and this happend."
*Selena takes a sip from her cappucino*
"Yes, that is a great idea, A Combat-Test I'm sure everbody will enjoy this, but when would be the best time to hand it out? probably after I spoke to everyone idevetually, so I have the chance to meet them all personally and learn a little bit more about them. That should also help me understand there answears in the future."
*Yawn*
"Goodness what time is it?"
Selena looks at her watch
"Oh 2:23 (A.M.) , I should really get some sleep.

Selena gets up and turns off the lamp, she walks to the door and stops suddenly and turns around...
noone there
Selena continues to go out the door and locks it.

Gahlo

Name: Derick "Voodoo 37" Lee
Current Rank: Zipper Suited Sungod!(promotion)
Mission Name: UFO-10
Mission Location: China
Mission Objective: Identify UFO & Proceed Accordingly
Payload: Fusion Lance
Hostile Downed This Mission: 1 Small Scout
Hostiles Downed since joining XCOM: Small Scout x2

This was, well, I don't know where to begin. I've been grounded for so long due to... questionable resource management but boy was I in for a treat. The geeksquad has kept themselves busy with munitions, but they really outdid themselves with the Firestorm. They dragged me in for a bunch of simulations and questioning during development when the base was otherwise occupied, but I never got to sit in the thing or take a test flight. To call that experience flying would be an insult. That made flying feel like running in waist high water. I honestly don't know how to explain it beyond that. It leaves me speechless. ME. SPEECHLESS. Who'd have ever thought? Could have sworn I felt a shot hit me, but when I looked the craft Is that what I call this? It definitely isn't a plane. over I couldn't find anything wrong with it.

I hope that big son of a bitch from Egypt shows its face. I'm gonna fly circles around it, pull it's pants down in front of the whole prom and send it to the ground with the biggest wedgie my fusion lance Or hopefully by then, fusion cannon. can manage. The mop-up crew sent afterwards will be just that. Grenades don't clean up green goop too well.

They picked the wrong planet to fuck with.

Last edited:

Zain Shah

This is a collaboration between Zain Shah and Frostlich1228

XCOM Shooting Range
1500 hours

The camera flicks on to show Anna at the shooting range with a plasma rifle in her hands, she leans against the wall, examining the weapon thoroughly before walking up to one of the booths and taking a shot, the plasma bolt sears through the center of the target and leaves a charred spot on the wall behind it.

Tytus' footsteps are heard as he enters the room "Who the fuck are you?" Tytus examines Anna.

Anna lays the rifle on the counter and turns to face him, staring sharply at him. " Sq. Anna Stone... "

"So you're a soldier? Great(!) Get to the gym in 5 minutes and we'll start your evaluation." Tytus is about to leave "By the way, you don't have a choice unless you admit you're not up to XCOM standards."

" Well then I'd better not keep you waiting " Anna drops what she's doing and follows him out of the range with arms crossed.

Tytus goes straight into the gym "You go change and meet me in there so I can beat the crap out of you."

Anna Stops him. " What? I'm not going to fight you... If this evaluation of yours is just an excuse for you to beat the shit out of the lower ranking soldiers than you can count me out... "

"Well, it's either you fight me or I recommend you to XCOM for discharge. Besides, I'm supposed to learn your skill level so how else do you expect me to learn?"

" You couldn't have thought of something better? How often do we get into hand to hand combat with the Aliens? not very. "

"Look, I wasn't hired to get fucking back-talked by a fucking squaddie who hasn't even shot an alien yet. If you want to leave, then by all means leave but the thing is here, I'm the guy who can get you to do anything and you're a pawn who will listen to what I say or leave. Got that?" Tytus starts getting quite angry.

Anna's eye twitches a little bit. " Apparently you can't get me to do anything, Because frankly I don't listen to idiots, have you ever even been out the field?! Because if you have I've haven't seen you doing any of the real missions with the people who are risking their lives out there to defeat the aliens! "

"I've done a lot more, I've fought wars where even the most skilled die and you have to do anything to survive, even if it means giving up your morality."

" If we give up our morality are we any better than the Aliens?! If we give up our morality what's to stop us from turning all our soldiers into horrid floater esque abominations? morality is what makes us human... Without a sense of morality we would do unspeakable things... All for the sole purpose of winning the war, and if we do win like that, what will we do after the war? The ends don't always justify the means... "

"In a war, it's either kill or be killed and if you had to give up your morality to live another day, wouldn't you do it?" Tytus practically speaks into Anna's face about a foot away.

Anna Stands her ground.

" No... Because I'd rather die a human being, than live the rest of my life as a monster... "

"Well, then you don't know how to survive." Tytus walks away but remembers "You're still sparring, don't think you're off the hook."

Anna crosses her arms and stare him down. " I'll save my strength for the aliens, thank you very much... "

"Fine, but don't be surprised when the Commander comes to talk to you." Tytus does some simple stretches and walks into the gym.

Anna sighs. " If getting kicked out of XCOM means keeping my humanity... So be it... "

Zain Shah

Tytus Abramczyk
XCOM Combat Coach

Tytus writes down four names into his soldier log:

Zain Shah- Mediocre
Aaron Bryant- Mediocre
Ayame Kasagi- Below Average
Anna Stone

He crosses out Anna's name "Kid may have some balls but she sure as hell doesn't know the shitty life of being a pawn. I went through all of it just like her but when you reach my level, it becomes evident that you just go along and accept it." Tytus searches through the list of soldiers and picks out some soldiers; among them are Stevie Steve, Jasmin Lebed and John Cooper. "That'll do for now" Tytus closes his log and changes into his gym clothes. He jogs over to the gym and begins searching for the three individuals.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
The following is a Collaboration betweem Zain Shah and ZombieSlayer53

Dr Lee is anxiously waiting in his room. "Even though Zain couldn't get her to come on a date, this method will still get me what I desire." A maniacal smile crosses his face "Oh, sweet and innocent Ayame, you will feel the touch of a real man." He goes and sets up two wine glasses half-filled with red wine. "I'll get her so drunk, she won't even remember my face when I'm on top of her."

Ayame cautiously walks up to Dr. Lee's room, checking her watch to make sure she's on time. She takes a deep breath, and knocks on the door.

Dr Lee opens the door with a gentle smile. "Ah, Ayame, glad you could make it." Dr Lee leads her over to the table with the wine glasses. "Please have a drink, it's non-alcoholic." Dr Lee pulls the chair out for her.

"Um...okay." Ayame sits down and takes a small sip. "So, uh...this is a check-up, right? Where are you medical things? Why are we doing this here?"

"This is a simple medical check-up, and I like to get to know people around base so I think they feel like I'm their friend rather than their doctor if we do it here. Please, have more wine, it is scientifically proven to reduce blood pressure." Dr Lee fills her glass.

Ayame takes a slightly bigger drink. "Okay...so, what do we do now?"

First, lets test your reflexes. He grabs a reflex hammer and gently hits Ayame's knee causing her to instantly straighten her leg. "Ah, great." Dr Lee gives her another drink.

Ayame takes another drink, then shakes her head. "You said this is non-alcoholic, right?"

"Uh...Yeah" Dr Lee doesn't have a glass knowing that the wine is very alcoholic. "Alright, lets check your heart rate." He puts his index and middle finger on Ayame's wrist and takes her pulse. Dr Lee reminds her to take a drink.

Ayame takes another drink, and asks, "So how many...many other soldiers have you seen like this?"

"Oh...Tons." Dr Lee panics but quickly regains his calm composure "Now can you please take your shirt off? Don't worry, it's purely medical." He gives her a reassuring smile.

"Um...I...I guess." She slips of her shirt, revealing a modest red bra.

Dr Lee secretly smiles, he pretends to examine her body by rubbing his hands across her neck and stomach; he finally says "Would you mind taking off the bra?" Dr Lee gives her another innocent and reassuring smile.

"What? Why?"

"I need to examine your breasts." He says it in a professional tone "The uh...armor has caused some soldiers to have allergic reactions to it due to the alien materials."

She takes another small drink, and says, "Um...okay. But Ima...I'm watchin you." She takes of her bra, revealing a perky pair of A-cups.

Dr Lee instantly starts to rub her right breast and squeezes it a little bit but tries to act professional. He soon gets his left hand and starts to do the same to the other. He hands her another drink "You feeling uncomfortable? Have a drink."

Ayame takes another drink, watching the doctor intently. "You...you havnt found anything wrong, rrright?"

Dr Lee notices the slur in her speech and smiles "Oh, I might have to do a thorough check because your breasts do seem a bit abnormal." He licks her right nipple and starts sucking it, only his muffled speech is heard. "Yeah, thes somevin wong."

Ayame jumps suddenly. "Don't...do that. I got..I gotta go to the baffroom." Ayame grabs her shirt and wags her finger at Dr. Lee like he's a disobedient child, a slight smile on her face as she enters the bathroom. The sound of the sink can be heard turning. "Dis is a nice baffroom.!"

He smiles and talks to himself. "Alright, come on, lets give this girl a taste of what it's like to have sex, or instead of a taste...the full package." He smirks evilly.

A few minutes later, the toilet can be heard flushing. The water is turned off, and Ayame stumbles out. She falls to one knee, placing a hand to the side of her head. "My, uh...my head kinda hurts, do you mind if I lie down for a minute!"

"Go right ahead." Dr Lee directs her to the lone single bed in the room.

Ayame lays down on her back and drapes an arm over her eyes. "I...I can't imagine what has come over me all of a sudden."

Dr Lee reaches over and holds Ayame's hand. "I think I know." He goes in for a kiss.

Ayame smiles, saying, "Yeah, me too." Ayame delivers a solid punch to his nose. Sounding fairly sober, she adds, "And it wasn't the alcohol. It was probably the dihydromyricetin I took to sober up."

Dr Lee flares his nostrils and takes a pair of handcuffs. He puts them on Ayame and attaches her to the leg of his bed. "I was hoping we could've used these for something else."

Ayame laughs. "You wish. Like I'd do anything like that even if your plan worked and I was completely wasted. Though it helps that Zain is a pretty lousy liar. Of course, I don't believe for a second he'd do something like this willingly. So what do you have on him?"

The doctor says, "I saw him accessing confidential info which could've kicked him out of X-COM, so who's the bad guy here?"

"Hmm...still you, I'm afraid." Ayame grins. "So what do you have planed for me, my good doctor?"

Last edited:

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
PART TWO

Before Dr Lee can speak, Zain knocks on the door and says "Everything alright in there?"

Dr Lee shouts, "Oh yes, we're in the middle of the check-up."

"I was talking to Ayame."

Ayame's grin widens. She whispers to Dr. Lee, "I had a feeling he'd be nearby. This is gonna be fun." She then drops the smile and lets out a blood curdling scream, shouting, "Oh god, no, get off me doctor! HELP!"

Zain slams the door open and charges at the doctor, grabbing his legs and pinning him to the wall, a move that Tytus taught him. "You said you wouldn't fucking try anything."

"I uh..." Dr Lee manages to escape and stands next to Ayame "You do anything, she gets it."

Zain walks a step closer and Dr Lee rips her shirt off.

"Haha, how'd you like that, you little bitch."

Zain looks away and thinks for a moment. "Fuck Fuck Fuck."

Ayame grumbles lightly, muttering, "I really liked that shirt." She covers her chest with her free arm, shouting, "You're not gonna let him hurt me just because you can see my breasts, are you? I need your help!"

Dr Lee continues to taunt Zain. "Would you like to see me squeeze her breasts?" He proceeds to do so.

Zain suddenly starts breathing loudly and gives Dr Lee a menacing look. "You motherfucking pervert!" He lunges forward and punches the doctor in the gut, however the doctor manages to get the upper-hand by getting Zain's arm and twisting it, rendering his right arm useless. Zain sees the wine bottle on the table and smashes it on Dr Lee's head, sending glass shards flying, hitting him and Ayame; the doctor falls over and Zain uses his weight to push him down.

Ayame smiles, casually picking the glass shards off her chest. She then dislocates her wrist and pulls it out of the handcuff. She painfully snaps her wrist back into place and runs over to Zain, asking him, "You got him?"

"I hope so and um...you're still topless." He looks away.

Ayame blushes, and grabs the remnants of her shirt, making a make-shift top.

"Alright, let's go." Zain stands up and opens the door. He looks at Dr Lee. "I'm pretty sure we're even now."

Ayame nods. "I'd say. You say anything about Zain, and I know a scared little Chinese girl that'll be filing sexual assault charges."

The two exit the room, leaving Dr Lee on the floor. "So I'm guessing you already know what happened with me and him," Zain says.

Ayame punches Zain hard in the stomach. "Idiot. Why did you think you had to lie to me? You could have told me the truth, and we would have worked on a solution together. Especially since I think I can guess exactly what information you were looking for."

"Sorry, I just didn't want to try and bullshit the guy cos he might've found out if we were working together."

Ayame rubs her brow. "How much of what he had planned did you know about?"

"Pretty much none of it, but I had my suspicions, so I decided to check it out." Zain scoffs. "That son of a bitch probably thought he outsmarted me, thought I was some mindless soldier, but that's where he fucked up; I'm probably one of the smartest people on base."

Ayame folds her arms and raises an eyebrow. "Oh yeah, you're practically a genius."

Zain defends himself. "No, really, I graduated medical school like 3 years ago, but I decided to do some hunting as a job for a few years, then its the boring life of a doctor for rest of my career." Zain sighs.

"Look, Zain, for one of the smartest guys on base, you sure lack common sense. I need to know that you trust me. Just like I need to know I can trust you not to sell out your friends to save yourself, especially if we'll be fighting together."

Zain sighs again "I know...it's just that XCOM is where I have met great friends, well I do have one friend who's not in X-COM, and my whole life I've been trying to protect myself, but I guess when in X-COM..."

Ayame shrugs. "Alright, if you promise to use this as a learning experience, I guess I can forgive you. But you owe me. Actually, you owe me two. One for getting me into this mess..." Ayame grins. "...and another for getting to see my breasts."

"Alright, I guess that's worth two... and I'll make it three if you tell me everything he did to you so that I can screw him over if he tries anything."

Ayame snarls under her breath. "He...he tried to get me drunk...and he put his mouth...on my chest."

"You let him?" Zain sounds surprised.

"I needed to play along. Believe me, it took every fiber of my being not to retch. But now I feel so dirty. God, I'll need to take about a dozen showers now."

Zain starts to feel awkward speaking to Ayame when she is barely wearing a top. "I should probably go."

Ayame scoffs. "You could at least walk me to my room."

"Oh...Erm...OK." He uncomfortably pats her back but it makes her torn shirt come off, "Oh shit, let me get that." He covers his eyes and gives her the shirt.

"Thanks," Ayame says, her face turning red. As they walk, she adds, "If nothing else, you are a gentleman."

Zain smiles "Thanks, and you have really changed over these few months; I mean you were this shy little girl who could barely speak English." Zain puts his hand on her shoulder, this time careful not to touch her shirt.

"Thank you," Ayame smiles. "I'd like to think I've matured. Back when I first came here, I probably would have ended up huddled in the corner, crying."

"I just hope that that pervert'll stop being...well, a fucking pervert." He looks at a shard of glass stuck in his hand and pulls it out, he lets out a small grunt, soon blood comes trickling out.

As they approach Ayame's room, she notices Zain's hand. "Are you okay? Is it deep?"

"It's fine, I'll get it bandaged up at medical." Zain opens the door for her.

"Alright. Remember what we talked about." Ayame steps inside, shutting the door behind her.

From the other side of the door, Anna can be heard asking, "Ayame, what happened?!"

"Someone just got a little too touchy, "Ayame responds.

"Are you okay? Do you need me to take care of him?" Persephone asks.

"Don't worry about it. Zain put him in his place."

Zain smiles and heads back to his room.

Last edited:

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
OOC: Zombie Splitter here. Looking back on the many, many, manymanymanymany posts I've...um, posted (seriously, Zombie, that's enough, am I right), I realized that I've created quite a few, in a manner of speaking, "NPCs". As a GM with an overactive imagination, it comes natural for me, and I do so as a means to create interesting Role Playing situations, mainly for sake of doing something fun without having to create conflict that might end up pissing off everyone else.

However, I also really enjoy other people interacting with these characters. Problem is, its a lot easier to interact with a character if you have some personal information on them, and while I have a clear idea of what these people look like in my mind, you guys don't. So here is a short description of my various characters. Let me know if I forget anyone. This has no impact on anything else story wise, so as always, please feel free to skip past it.

...and thank you for all the likes. Seriously, 880, you spoil me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Charles McCafree
Position: X-COM Laboratory Technician (Relieved of Duty)
Credentials: PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Harvard Medical University
Sex: Male
Place of Birth: Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Nationality: Caucasian American
Height: 183 cm (6 ft)
Weight: 100 kg (220 lbs)
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Short
Eye Color: Green
Physical Features: Average appearance, In Shape
Place of Residence before joining X-COM: Washington D.C., USA
Status: Currently serving five years for Battery of a Military Official

Name: Dennis McCafree
Credential: PhD in Mechanical Engineering and EMR, Harvard Medical University
Place of Birth: Phoenix, Arizona
Height: 186 cm (6 ft, 1 inch)
Weight: 90 kg (198 lbs)
Hair Length: Medium & Spiky
Eye Color: Green
Physical Features: Average appearance, In Shape
Place of Residence before joining X-COM: Arizona, USA
Status: Currently using his knowledge if Electromagnetic Radiation and light refraction in the hopes of developing stealth technology.

Name: Tomoyo Kinomoto
Position: X-COM Human Resources, Soldiers Relations (Acting Rank: Lieutenant)
Credentials: Masters Degree in Sociology, Yokohama National University
Sex: Female
Place of Birth: Kyoto, Japan
Nationality: Japanese
Height: 165 cm (5 ft, 5 in)
Weight: 122
Hair Length: Halfway down back
Eye Color: Hazel
Physical Features: Slightly Above Average Appearance, Measurements are 36-26-36, Bust Size is BB, in shape but physically weak
Place of Residence before joining X-COM: Yokohama, Japan
Status: Flooded with paper work, wishing she had an assistant.

Name: Richard Picardo
Position: Chief Medical Officer, X-COM Medical Staff (Acting Rank: Major)
Credentials: PhD in Medicine & Medical Science, Stanford University
Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California, USA
Nationality:Caucasian American
Height: 170 cm (5 ft, 7 in)
Weight: 84 kg (185 ibs)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Hair Length: Crown Line
Eye Color: Brown
Physical Features:Slightly Below Average Appearance, Somewhat out off shape
Place of Residence before joining X-COM: California, USA
Status: Stressed, irritable, and wishing everyone who is drinking on base would get a bullet in the ass.

Name: Jessica Chambers
Position: Nurse, X-COM Medical Staff (Acting Rank: Squaddie)
Credentials: BA in Medicine, School of Nursing, North Park University
Place of Birth: Berwyn, IL, USA
Height: 162 cm (5 ft, 4 in)
Weight: 54 kg (120 lbs)
Hair Length: Down to Waist
Eye Color: Reddish Brown
Physical Features: Well Above Average Appearance, Measurements are 36-24-35, Bust Size is DD, In Excellent Shape
Place of Residence before joining X-COM: Illinois, USA
Status: Enjoying her time and tirelessly working to keep everyone healthy.

Name: Alexia Chambers
Positions: Nurse-in-Training, X-COM Medical Staff (Acting Rank: Rookie)
Credentials: Masters Degree in Medicine and Medical Science, University of Illinois at Chicago
Place of Birth: Chicago, IL, USA
Height: 175 cm (5 ft, 9 in)
Weight: 56 kg (123 lbs)
Hair Color: Bright Red (Dyed)
Hair Length: Medium, Ponytail
Eye Color: Violet (Contacts)
Physical Features: Above Average Appearance, Measurements are 34-26-34, Bust Size is BB, In Good Shape
Place of Residence before joining X-COM: Illinois, USA
Status: Annoyed at being held back by her age, but secretly happy for a chance to get some hands-on experience.

Name: Guì yīng Takahashi
Place of Birth: Yuanyang County, Yunnan, China
Nationality: Chinese/Japanese
Height: 172 cm (5 ft, 8 in)
Weight: 57 kg (127 lbs)
Hair Length: Shoulder length
Physical Features: Average Appearance, Measurements are 37-25-35, Bust Size is B, In Average Shape
Place of Residence: Tokyo, Japan
Status: Putting her happiness aside for the sake of her child, but happy from a recent reunion.

Name: Masao Takahashi
Place of Birth: Kyoto, Japan
Nationality: Japanese
Height: 168 cm (5 ft, 6 in)
Weight: 70 kg (155 lbs)
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Hair Length: Short
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Physical Features: Above Average Appearance, In Good Shape, Physically Imposing
Status: Irritated with life and his own failings, but quicker to blame others then himself.

Name: Ayaka Takahashi
Place of Birth: Miami, Florida
Nationality: 1/4 Chinese/ 3/4 Japanese
Height: 150 cm (4 ft, 11in)
Weight: 42 kg (94.5 lbs)
Hair Length: To the small of her back
Physical Features: Above Average Appearance (Very Cute), Nearly Identical in Appearance to Ayame
Status: Cradled in the ignorant bliss of a child's innocence, she wishes she can fight the monsters like in her video games so she can once again freely play outside.

Last edited:

Zain Shah

XCOM Gym
1400 hours

Zain has just finished his daily workout routine set by Tytus, his hands are trembling from the intense work however he is not even remotely focused on that. "I don't know, I may just be tripping balls here but it's pretty hard for it to be a coincidence" Zain quickly slaps himself to symbolise getting out of a trance "What the fuck are you thinking Zain? There's no such thing as supernatural." Zain uses his arm to wipe the sweat off his forehead and walks out of the gym and into the showers. There are only girls in the showers and as soon he enters, they all gasp and hide; he ignores everyone and takes a long shower but when his hands make contact with the hot water, he winces in pain but continues. When he tops showering, a flood of eyes are on him from all the girls but he simply shakes his head and leaves. Zain heads to his room but just as he is about to open the door, he says to himself "Grow a pair and ask her now!" He exhales and diverts his route towards Jessica' room.

Lethbridge_Gin

Name: Booker "Dewitt" Conan
Current Rank: Colonel
Mission Name: Defiant Grave
Mission Objective:

• Locate the UFO
  • Sweep the area for the crew and neutralize them
  • Avoid additional damage to the craft if possible, some components may be recoverable
Kills This Mission: 4 Dead Aliens
Total Kills since joining X-COM: 69 Dead

Defiant Grave Mission Log:
We been sent to south America to deal with a landed Supply Barge Type UFO. Bring a swaddie with us on this mission named Eddings and also i am hearing about a supposedly that heavy class is cursed to die or maybe bad luck from Commander Odd i have no clue and the mission went well till we saw maybe the big toys for the aliens a sectopod a two legged fighting machine but we came back fine and dainty with a armored Flooter & Berserk muton. Back at base Zain is now a Colonel that great and we got to filed test our plasma weapons and worked out well.

Base Log:
A team been sent to clean up a crashed UFO and i am here at my work office in the training school sorting paper work on past missions. Next i knew some one put some paper work from a Selena Sprous. Hm funny name there, well i have none to do for awhile and she works here what does she teach anyway?

Last edited:

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
X-COM Base, Primary Mess-Hall
1220 Hours

Ayame Kasagi sits alone, picking at her food while writing a letter, an irritated look on her face. Nearby, a young girl in her mid to late teens looks around, trying to hide how nervous she is. Seeing Ayame, she runs over to her and sits across from her. "Hey, kid, how's it goin'?"

Ayame stops writing, slowly raising her eyes towards her unwelcome guest. "E-Excuse me?"

The girl chuckles, saying, "Wow, I was told I was a special exception. I didn't expect to find a kid even younger then me? So where's your handler?"

Ayame scoffs, dropping her pencil. She angrily asks, "What did you just say to me?"

"You know, your escort." The girl looks around. "I was told that I wasn't allowed to go anywhere on base without an escort, and since you're younger then me, I figured you'd have the same restriction."

Ayame clenches her fists. "I...I don't...have time for this. I'm having problems getting in touch with my sister..."

The girl smiles. "Oh, you're here with your sister, too? My sister was here with me, but she was called to the infirmary for some kind of emergency. I was hoping whoever is babysitting you could walk me back to my room, or at least to the infirmary."

"Listen to me," Ayame says, desperately trying to hold her anger back, "I don't know who you are, but I'm twenty years old, and a soldier. Now I'd appreciate if you leave me be before I lose my temper."

"Okay, jeez," the girl returns. "No need to get bitchy about it. It isn't my fault you look like you're twelve."

Ayame narrows her eyes. "Who are you calling bitchy. You've been nothing but a pain in the ass since you came over here. Now I'll say again; piss off before I make you piss off."

"I beg your pardon," The girl practically shouts. "You can't talk to me like that! I'm a prodigy in the medical field, and you're just some mindless grunt! If you really are a soldier, shrimp!"

Ayame jumps to her feet, slamming her hands onto the table. "A prodigy, huh? 'Cause you act like nothing more then a spoiled little brat. Someone really needs to put you in your place."

The girl jumps to her feet as well. "Listen, you midget bitch, I don't have to take this from you!"

Ayame mockingly laughs. "What're you going to do about it, tramp? I could kick your ass all over this base."

"Yeah, sure, if you could even reach me from down there, ya little slut?"

Ayame gets right into the girls face. "I dare you to say that one more time."

"If...you...can...reach...me..." The girl reaches forward and flicks Ayame on the nose.

Ayame slaps the girl on the cheek. The girl returns the slap twice as hard. With a growl, Ayame leaps across the table, tackling the girl to the ground. The two roll around, slapping at each other, pulling each others hair, and throwing amateurish punches, Ayame completely forgetting her training in favor of a juvenile cat fight. They tussle for about thirty seconds before several soldiers are able to pull them apart. The two spend the next five minutes throwing insults and struggling to get at each other. The soldiers are eventually able to convince Ayame to leave, and once they are sure she is gone, the girl is escorted out by a couple of the soldiers.

Last edited:

Sharkdragon96

Name: Persephone
Date: 9/16/15
Current rank: recruit
Mission: Off duty

Too many forces are out of my control right now! For starters, Ayame came back tonight escorted by Zain saying that ANOTHER creep in the labs tried to get a little too touchy with her. Jesus christ, are all the men who work there horny college students or something? The best and the brightest my ass! Note to self, stay the fuck out of the research labs from now on! I'm just glad that Ayame wasn't badly hurt, especially since her shirt was really badly torn. Whatever that guy must've done to her I'm surprised she wasn't as traumatized as I would've expected when she came back. She gave Anna and I the whole story and I have to say she's probably matured more then I have over these past few months, I swear if I were in her position I would've never been able to keep my cool like that. I really owe Zain one for helping her put that perv back in his place.

I understand having someone like commander Odd at our helm may be one of our greatest assets, he's proven himself time and time again to be an expert at handling stressful situations on the field, but I think it's time I once again address one of the biggest beefs with him, he's not very good with the squaddies! I'm starting to think the commander might be playing favorites with certain higher ranking soldiers (I'm looking at you, mr. Dewitt) because yesterday they shot down a small scout with maybe five aliens on board, seems like the perfect mission to bring out some of the squaddies. So how many did the commander take out? NONE! I'm not saying I'm in much of a hurry to see Anna and Ayame hit the field and put their lives in danger, but come on, there were only FIVE aliens on that ship! I swear if the first mission he sends them on involves that giant mech trooper, my patience with him will have officially been drained.

I love Ayame to death, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't have any problems with her being a bit... Pushy I suppose. Back when we had that talk in the locker room she poured her whole heart out to me saying that her feelings for me went beyond some kind of crush. It's clear that she genuinely loves me, but to a bit of an extreme degree, and as a result I feel like I've been having nightmares more frequently. That first night we slept together turned out beautifully, I hadn't felt that relaxed in ages so I thought letting her sleep with me a bit more regularly would solve the problem but it doesn't seem to have done much. Still, restless sleep or not, things don't tend to feel as painful when you're lying next to someone you care about. She may be one of the big sources for all my worry, but it's because I don't want to see anything horrific happen to her. I wonder if I could get any kind of psychiatric help for this, maybe I should consider asking the guy from that five hour anger management course I was forced to take if he's still available.

Zain Shah

This is a collaboration between Zain Shah and ZombieSplitter53

Zain is walking slowly and hesitantly to Jessica's room, he reaches her door and stops for a moment "Alright, you're probably going to get into a ton of shit but remember, if it goes well then I might lose my virginity." He gets excited for a second but soon pulls himself together, he reluctantly knocks quietly on Jessica's door.

From the other side, an unfamiliar voice asks, "Is that you, Jessica? You're back early."

Zain sounds surprised "Who's there?" Zain opens the door.

"Oh crap!" Zain finds a young woman in her mid to late teens. She jumps off a bed and stands in a amateurish defensive stance. "Who are you?! What do you want?!"

"Better question is why are you in Jessica's room?" He crosses his arms and looks at the girl as if he is her parent.

"I'm in our room. I share it with her. Now get get out before I give you a solid jab to the ball." She nervously backs away.

"Who are you? I thought XCOM had an age restriction." He lightly mocks her age.

"My name is Alexia Chambers, and I'll have you know I'm probably the smartest person on the medical staff, if not in the whole base, regardless of my age. Now are going to leave, or am i going to have to kick your ass?" She takes another step back.

"Um... Before you "kick my ass", is Jessica is here cos I need to talk to her about something?"

Alexia slowly inches towards a side table, saying, "No, she's at the showers. Why? You want to have your way with her after you're done with her sister?"

"First of all, I'm not trying to get into your or her pants...currently." Zain gives a cheeky smile.

"Well that's reassuring." She keeps slowly moving to the side until she stands next to the side table. "You gotta a name, or should I just call you creep?"

"Zain or you can call me Colonel Zain Shah the greatest of them all." Zain quietly laughs.

Alexia reaches into the drawer, pulling out a stungun. "Yeah, greatest my sweetass. Now get out before I light you up like a Christmas tree."

Zain puts his hands up "Whoa, no need for that." Zain walks closer to Alexia.

Alexia's hands tremble. "I-I am warning you. Please leave." As Zain nears her, the shaking worsens. "Get the fuck out, asshole!"

Zain panics and runs towards her, he quickly disarms her stun gun and throws it underneath the bed. He grabs her hands and looks at her "I'm not a bad guy, ok; I just came here to talk to Jessica about some...stuff."

Alexia nods. "What do you want from her?" Her words are confident, but her scared eyes betray her.

"She said some freaky shit at my booze party and I have some guesses on what it is; do you know anything about her saying shit about colours?" Zain lets go of her hands.

Alexia rubs her wrists, calming down a bit. "Colors? You mean her synesthesia, right?""

"What? All I know is she said I was glowing yellow and green that night." Zain scratches his head in confusion.

Alexia nods. "Yeah, that's it. She has neurological condition that causes her to see colors on letters, numbers, music, and people."

"The fuck... and this is normal, right?" Zain bangs his head.

Alexia scoffs. "Normal for her, maybe. It isn't normal for everyone else. Trust me, the bullies she had growing up liked to remind her of that." Alexia takes a seat. "You know, this would have been a lot easier if you hadn't barged in here like a crazy person." Under her breath, she adds, "Dumbass."

"But what's the fun if you don't scare the shit out of some teenager?" Zain starts taking the conversation more seriously "So what do you think I should do? Should I talk to her?"

Alexia raises an eyebrow, asking, "Talking to her about what?" She then rolls her eyes. "Oh, you're another one. Listen, if you have a crush, that's all fine and fucking dandy, but if you only care about her looks, I'd advise you to leave her alone. Jessie's a great woman and a fine sister, but she's complicated, and I don't want to see her heart broken for the hundredth time."

"It's not just because of her...assets, she has a strange force which just makes you like her...and she doesn't mind getting fucking hammered when drinking."

Alexia rolls her eyes again. "You're telling me."

"You see, I've been waiting for the perfect girl. I've never had a girlfriend and...I'm still a goddamn virgin and I think that Jessica might be that girl." Zain sits down on her bed.

Alexia shrugs. "Like I said, Jessie is a wonderful girl, and any guy would be lucky to have her. I just don't know if she's the best choice as your first girlfriend." She snickers. "Though from what I've heard from her exs, she'd probably be the best in that other regard."

Zain smiles "Well I think I'd better get going." He stands up from the bed.

"I'll let her know you stopped by. And I'll try to leave out the part about you being a dumbass...oh, a word of warning. I think you might have some competition."

Zain instantly sits back down "Who is he? Is he a soldier? Is he better looking than me? How far have she and him gone?" Zain bombards her with questions.

"Whoa, slow down there, tiger." Alexia throws her hands up. "I didn't catch his name, but I think he's a heavy. He's about as ugly as you are, and i don't think they've "gone very far," but she does seem to know him. Any more questions? You wanna stick me in an interrogation room and shine a light in my eyes?"

"That narrows it down to 2 people, and I'm sure she's too young for Zhang." Zain's eyes widen "It's fucking Aaron, that fucking bastard." He punches his left palm with his right fist.

Alexia laughs hard, nearly falling out of her seat. "Come on, man, lighten up. Does he even know you like Jessie. Because you didn't know he liked her."

"Oh...yeah, I guess I can get hot-headed sometimes. Maybe I should go talk to him."

"Yeah maybe you should. Just try to keep you're head. Jessie doesn't care much for the violent type."

Zain gets up and walks towards the door "And don't worry, someday you'll find someone just as ugly as you." Zain smiles and leaves.

"Jackass!" Alexia yells after him, but with a smile on her face.

Last edited:

Teaslurper

This is a collaboration between Teaslurper and AaronByrant.

John walks into the room Aaron still using crutches is waiting. "John you me gym now we got shit to do if you don't want to end up like me" Aaron says with a serious face referencing the day he walked in after Tytus.

John eyes Aaron. Noticing the crutches, he gulps. "Ah, yeah I suppose I should." John then follows Aaron.

" You've heard about Tytus yea?" Aaron says with a determined gleam in his eye.

John laughs nervously, "Yeah, I gotta say I'm not looking forward to it. He sounds like a prick, and being beaten by a prick is not something I enjoy". John motions to the crutches. "I take those were a present from him?"

"You could say that" Aaron opens the gym door.

John quietly swears to himself. "Fucking hell. Training my ass, he's just beating the crap out of people. I'm going to give this guy some payback." John looks around the gym. "So, uh, how are we going to this with you like that?".

Aaron looks at him lays the crutches down and hops up and down a few times stretching. "Your gunna work on your fundamentals throw in some dirty smuggler tactics and your gunoing to lose to tytus but i want you to lose less than i did or at least not end up like me because you will if you rely on boxing like i did so much. My best strength became my weakness."

John also starts to stretch, grinning. "Well it looks like we're on the same page." After doing some quick stretches, he then settles into a boxing stance. "On an unrelated note. Out of curiosity, how would you react if you heard he received injury's from, lets say five...maybe six rubber rounds?".

"Id say your being a little to sneaky and unless you can actually cause damage with them then don't do it because all you will be doing is putting a red cloth over the bulls eyes. He is to tanky to just shot with a rubber round be specific" Aaron stands tall and puts his fists up "Give me your best"

John throws a punch at Aaron. "Ha, like he can be that tanky. The last person I saw shot with those rounds broke a couple of ribs. You got any plans for me then?"

Aaron dodges and looks into Johns eyes "He can be" Aaron looks disapprovingly at Johns feet "Clean up your foot work or you'll be on your ass"John throws another punch at him and Aaron sweeps his legs. "Like that"

John gets back up, rubbing the back of head, and correcting his footwork. He then throws another punch. "How about I just shoot him in the knee then? with real rounds. Or smuggle an ark thrower in with me?"

Aaron blocks the punch "Good connection" He then uppercuts john in the stomach "Keep your arms together make a wall against the punch thrown at you. Also are you stupid? your gunna shoot a C.O. with a bullet and think you can walk away with that. The ark thrower isn't a bad idea but that thing is huge and you'd have to get him weak with you fists first. When i say get crafty I mean with your punches. Just because i don't want you to get hurt doesn't mean i want you to do anything that will land you in the brigg."

John quickly recovers from the stomach punch, before taking a quick right jab followed by placing his hands in front of his face, taking up a defensive stance. "I might get off scott free. I mean the guy put you in crutches, and some of the others are probably in a similar condition if he did that to you. So Tytus is technically trying to take battle ready soldiers out of commission, right? Though you're probably right on the whole kneecapping part."

Johns hand scraps Aarons side he throws a straight and is blocked. "Good, i dont care that he put me in crutches when battle comes around I will be just fine im almost recovered." Aaron throws a hook connecting to johns face on the right side. "You gotta make sure to duck to the reason you bounce on the balls of your feet in a boxing match is to make sure you can dance around blows" Aaron looks surprised for a moment "WAIT that's it!" Aaron looks at John "I know how you can beat him"

John continues his defensive stance, this time on the balls of his feet. He grins. "Well how then? "

" Ill give you a guess he is a huge mountain of a man who hits super hard but what would happen if instead of fighting him . . . you just danced?" Aaron smiles like he just beat the devil himself.

"you're plan is that I just dance? whats going to stop him from beating the crap outta me?"

" He is big and fast but your smaller, sneakier, and faster you keep him swinging and missing he will get tired he is gunna start making mistakes your gunna keep letting him make mistakes then when he looks tired your gunna come in and start beating him to a pulp" Aaron smiles "IF this works and that's a very big IF then his greatest strength will be his greatest weakness"

John nods his head. "I suppose you have got something going there. I'm not sure how well it would work, but it is one better plans I've heard. I'll consider it Aaron." John laughs. "Man if it does work I can't wait to see the look on his face."

Aarons face goes stone cold " you take him seriously at all times John" Aaron starts bouncing again. "start dodging and blocking perfect it im gonna throw in some kicks and grapples to" He begins running John through the gauntlet. He goes fast and hard making sure john is as prepared as he could be.

John manages to dodge most of Aarons attacks as he improves his stance, he continues until Aaron stops. As John recovers, he mentions to Aaron. "Thanks for the training, and the dance idea"

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
The following is a collaboration between AaronBryant & ZombieSplitter53

[The events take place six hours before Zain meets Alexia.]

Ayame practically drags Aaron into the infirmary. Dr. Picardo is talking to the receptionist. He turns around to see the pair enter, and motions for a nurse to get him a wheelchair. He brings it over to Aaron and helps Ayame put Aaron in it, asking, "And what happened to you?"

Aaron, feeling rather punch drunk, say, "ohhh hey doc nice to meet ya um you see what had happened wash. ..allow me to explain...that'll take to long allow me to sum up. Tytus" Aaron looks at Ayame. "Thata bout coversh it, right?"

The doctor frowns, saying, "Let me guess. He got drunk and picked a fight with someone."

"Nonono," Ayame says, "He was roughed up by some bully pretending to be a trainer, I guess so he could injure as many people as possible, and I pushed him too far in our training."

"I see," the doctor says, looking Aaron over before standing up and pointing to a room. "Can you wheel him into there. I'll be right in." Ayame nods, standing behind the wheelchair and pushing Aaron into the room.

"Oh boy, did i hit the jackpot u look like u have a wicked sense of humor doc." Aaron smiles, his battered face and ligaments showing his current state to seem as ludicrous.

The doctor ignores Aaron as Ayame pushes him into the room. Once in, she helps him onto the examination table, giving him an apologetic look as he winces. She glances at the door, and whispers, "Listen, this guys kind of humorless, and he doesn't take kindly to sarcasm. I also think he's the boss here, so just...be careful what you say."

Aaron whispers "Hey, you should get some rest and get ready for when I bust out, we're going to get Tytus." Aaron smiles. "Hey wheres Jessie? Jess, I know I look a mess but shes so pretty I'm sure it'd take some of the ugly off me HA!" Aaron laughs at his nonsensical humor.

The doctor walks in with a chart. He gives Ayame a look, and she smiles at Aaron before taking her leave. The doctor turns to Aaron and says, "The nurse will be in with some pain pills in a minute. Can you tell me exactly what happened to you. You look like you lost a fight with a semi-truck."

"YOU DON'T KNOW?" Aaron puts a scowl on his face. " Tytus is a secret muton who tied my hands behind my back. He is our Hand to Hand C.O. I hate him Ayame hates him everything he touches looks like OWWWWWWWWWW" Aaron puts his hands to his temple "Oh wow that was focusing Tytus Is a C.O. he just ahhhh he goes way to far. He elbowed me in the temples a few times i don't know what he broke, but my body hurts i should have crawled here two days ago when it happened I'm kind of dense doc."

"I can see that," the doctor says bluntly. Jessica walks in a moment later with a tray full of items. Her usual smile fades to concern when she sees Aaron, and she gives the doctor a questioning look. "Seems our new hand to hand instructor is something of a sadist," he says to her.

He hands her the chart and pulls out a pen light, walking over to Aaron and looking into his eyes. "Please take off your shirt, and tell the nurse exactly where you hurt and in what way, and please be specific."

Aaron smiles lazily at Jessica mouthing ill be okay and takes his shirt off slowly "Christ almighty that sucked" Aaron looks Jessica in the eye he points to his temple " He elbowed me here a few times and its a spiking pain deep in my brain. He points to his right eye "The back of my eye feels dull and throbbing its a little shady cant see to well out of it. He points to his ribs "I feel sharp pains all up and down my body my abdomen is nauseous. My arms well i cant really feel them but they can move so i guess they are okay." He puts her hand on the center of his back "My spine feels like its vibrating" he sits there for a moment feeling the warmth from her hand. "My legs are wobbling and spike every couple of minutes and every spot on my body is sore and aching. Obviously from the bruises" Aaron smiles at her saying under his breath "How are you?"

Jessica smiles nervously, saying, "I'm fine."

The doctor rolls his eyes, putting away his pen light and gently examines Aaron's sides. "If all that is true, you should have come in right away. I'm surprised you can function at all. Hmm...the don't appear to be broken."

"Doctor, wouldn't this be a good chance for Alex to get some hands on training?" Jessica asks.

The doctor nods. "Agreed. I'll be right back."

The moment the doctor is gone, Jessica turns to Aaron, looking angry for the first time. "What the Hell, Aaron? Why didn't you come here sooner. You're a mess. I'd slap you if I wasn't afraid you'd fall apart."

Aaron looking nervous "I didn't want any one to see me like this. In some cases I'm downright prideful I'm an Idiot every once in a while". Aaron looks down at the floor and a few tears fall from his face "I . . um . . all I had left that i really felt truly capable in was my fighting I was only beaten three times and those were bad days. I should have stayed down but " Aaron slams his fist on the table "DAMMIT it was like i was seeing my dads face turn sour as i fell to the ground in those fights. I cant stay down not unless i cant get up." His knuckles are softly seeping blood as his face softy seeps tears. "I'm sorry i didn't come see you sooner i just wish i had more time to put my make up on" He smiles through his tears and painful memories.

Jessica gives him a sympathetic smile as she attends to his hands. "I understand, its okay. Just try and come in sooner next time, okay? What if your injuries leave you open on the battlefield, or result in you missing a shot when an ally needs your help? That would hurt your pride a lot more, wouldn't it?"

"You know just the right thing to say" He smiles to widely "Ow Yes Mame I promise" He looks at her "I also didn't want to cause you any pain. I remember the you said your ability sometimes allows you to feel the pain of others I didn't want you to be in pain either." he smiles a little softer now.

"That's sweet of you, but don't worry, I don't have that kind of synesthesia. Mine is more color..."

"Damn!" Yells a girl in her late teens as she steps into a room. "What the hell happened to you?" She asks. "Did the misses push you down some stairs, or did you just think it would be fun to run into a wall over and over again?" Jessica walks up to the girl and casually smacks her on the head. "Ow!"

Aaron looks at the young lady back at Jessica and back at the lady " heh heheh HAHAHA" He bends over " Fuck my sense of humor" Aaron composes himself drawing his body up and puts his unbloodied hand pleasure to meet you I am Aaron Bryant, are you filling in for the guy with dry humor?"

As she shakes his hand, the doctor steps in, saying, "The guy with dry humor has about thirty more years of experience then her. This is Alexia Chambers. She's interning as a nurse here to get experience."

"I'm only here because Harvard Medical is afraid to let someone so young into they're ranks to show them up." "Alexia folds her arms and pouts.

Jessica rolls her eyes. "Use your head, Alex. If you weren't here, you wouldn't be doing anything. Do you really think Harvard is open during this crisis?"

Aaron quirks and whispers "sisters ha" he turns to Dr. Ricardo "Dry humor is good humor sir intelligent comedy quite like the British!" Aaron turns to Alexia " If your anything like your sister you will be a great practitioner of the medical arts!"

Alexia smiles devilishly, saying, "Please. She wishes she was more like me." Jessica rolls her eyes again and gives her another smack on the head. "Owchy! Jealous?"

"Enough," the doctor says. He hands the two small bottles, saying, "Follow Jessica's lead. "He turns to Aaron. "This ointment utilizes the same medical nanomachines in your med-packs, only a lot stronger. Don't worry, its been tested."

"So . . . do i just like slather it on or eat it or what? Aaron looks quizzically at the goop.

"No stupid, we're gonna put it on you." Alexia roughly rubs Aaron's arm.

"Gently, Alex," Jessica says, softly but sternly. "Rub it on the way you would want it rubbed on you." She demonstrates on Aaron's side.

"Yeah, yeah," Alexia says defiantly, but starts being more gentle.

Aaron smiles at the younger sister and looks at Jessica " Shes charming" Aaron throws in only a slight of sarcasm.

Jessica chuckles. "Yes, she seems to believe that because she was smart enough to get a College degree at such a young age, she's under no obligation to learn manners."

Alexia gives her sister a sharp look, saying, "You know I can here you two, right. Jessie. And you say I'm rude."

"You are" Aaron smiles "but its okay your young and if you keep at it you will be able to heal people with words as well as medicine or you'll be rude but still damn fine at being a healer." Aaron looks at the goop then at Alexia " whats this supposed to do long term for my recovery? Dr. Chambers" He winks at Jess slyly.

Alexia smiles brightly, saying, "Dr. Chambers, huh? Has a nice ring to it." Jessica rolls her eyes. "Like Dr. Picardo said, it works a lot like the field med-packs, but I've worked really hard to amp up its potency." Jessica clears her throat, and Alexia adds, "With a little help from big sis Jessie, of course."

As they finish up, Dr. Picardo says, "Yes, it isn't going to cure you on its own, but it is going to cut the healing time significantly. In the meantime, take these pain killers." The doctor hands Aaron two bottles. "Take two of the small pills as needed, but only every four hours, and no more then eight a day. Only take one of the big pills a day, preferably before bed as it causes drowsiness."

"And don't take them with alcohol." Jessica adds.

"What makes you think he'd have access to alcohol, Jessie?" Alexia asks with a smile, and gets an angry look in return.

Last edited:

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
PART TWO

"You mind writing those rules down doc my heads ringing and I'm sure I'm going to forget" Aaron looks at the pain killers "Kid with these i wont need alcohol this is the fun part of having a raging behemoth repeatedly pummel your face though i wouldn't recommend it. Do i get crutches I'm sure i can walk on my own I'm just asking."

"I'll go get you some," Jessica says, and steps out.

"Alexia, please write the instructions down for Mr. Bryant," the doctor says. Alexia nods, and the doctor turns back to Aaron. "Speaking of this behemoth, I'll be sending a report to the Commander. Without your name on it, of course. Was this something between you two, or do you know if he's done this to other soldiers as well?"

"Zain seemed pretty messed up a couple days before I fought him. Put my name on the report I'm okay with it. When will i be okay to start physical training again this is going be a weird couple days for me doc i almost live in that gym."

Alexia laughs under her breath, mumbling, "Muscle Head.".

The doctor says, "As long as the meds help, you can exercise, just take it easy, and if you starting felling pained again, stop immediately." Jessica walks in with the crutches.

"Yes sir" Aaron whispers to Alexia " nerd" Smiling he takes the crutches from Jessica and hops around for a moment "anything else i need to know heir doctor?"

"No, you're finished. Be careful, Mr. Bryant, you've got potential. It'd be sad to see you waste it. Jessica and Alexia will see you out. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them."

"Come on, Aaron," Alexia says, "Hop to it."

" Ha Hop" Aaron begins hopping along watching Jessica and smiling thinking to himself shes cute when she messes with her sister.

As the trio makes their way out, Alexia raises an eyebrow at Aaron, asking, "So you got a thing for fun-bags here too?"

Jessica smacks her on the back of the head again. "I see Aaron's words of learning some manners fell on deaf ears!"

He smiles "I think shes just worried about you, and yes I am Ms. Chambers" he looks her in the eye " However you can be assured I'm not the kind of man who one would think is disreputable."

"Good," Alexia says. "She's had quite a few perverts lusting after her."

"Well now that i have crutches i can beat them with sticks" Aaron smiles whole heatedly and looks at Jessica "I like her she has her priorities straight!"

"Yeah," Jessica says. "She's a brat at times, but her heart is in the right place."

Aaron smiles sadly " You two are lucky i never had a brother or sister of my own." he turns to Alexia " Ms. Chamber do i have your leave to speak with Jessica in private? I promise she wont be long I just needed to let her know some things"

Alexia shrugs. "Yeah, sure, just don't start making out right here in the middle of the infirmary." Alexia ducks away before Jessica can slap her again and takes her leave.

Aaron turns to Jessica and hugs her a little unsteadily then taking her into the full measure of his arms squeezing slightly " I been waiting to do that all day" He smiles and readjusts himself on the crutches "I want to show you something."

Jessica chuckles a bit. "What's that?"

"Its a piece of me and since i know about your synestesia and that was something pretty big to tell me i thought Id do the same i made it and i bleed a lot for it more than i did when Tytus and i fought" He smiles.

"Really? I'd hate to burden you, but if you've already made it, I love presents."

"Well its not for you just something i wanted to show you, I made it along time ago, its not something i think id ever give away" Aaron opens his door holding it open for Jessica "Ladies first!"

"Wow, such a gentleman, even when injured." Jessica steps through the door.

" I was only raised that way" He tosses his crutches on his bed and goes to his footlocker "It took me four months or so to gather the items for this" he opens the foot locker and searches inside "the last item i needed nearly got me killed and almost crippled me for life but it was worth it" He pulls out the scabbard that contains his blade. " Inspiration, inspiration of the soul, the thing that almost killed me was a bear. Its body made the leather for the scabbard and the carbon for the steel and the bones were used for its handle. It may seem slightly Grizzly "Aaron smiles " but it was amazing the last thing i had to do was bleed into the still hot blade before i tempered it"

"Wow," Jessica examines it intently. "You made this yourself? Color me impressed." She smiles. "Speaking of colors, it seems to have the same deep green that you have. I've only seen something like that a few times in my life. I don't even have something like that. It must be very special to you."

He smiles "Like i said its a part of me it sad how little i use it now but its still something that i hold close. . ." Aaron looks at her quizzically "what does a green aura mean?"

"Hm, well I've found that people are usually green when they've been through a lot of trials and tribulations, and it is usually only men who are green. Of course, I'm not psychic, so I'm not sure about everything. The important thing is how your color acts. For example, when someone is experiencing pleasant emotions like happiness or they're excited, their color will brighten. When they're nervous or stressed, like when they've been scared by something or are lying, their color will get fuzzy."

Aaron laughs nervously thinking oh god she can probably read my mind that so intimately unnerving. Aaron looks at her " what does my Aura do when I am around you?" He seems to be almost intense.

"It...flares up, so to speak. The way one does when they talk about a favorite family member, a great friend..." Jessica smirks devilishly. "...or a lover."

Aaron's hearts pounds hard against his chest "You. . I. ." he stares at her for a moment "You drive me insane" his heart thumps "Ahh i should take these pills" he looks at the instructions and takes them as prescribed " So how long till yalls horse pills conk me out" Aaron takes both Jessica's hands in his own.

Jessica giggles. "You're gonna start getting drowsy in about ten minutes. Tell ya what. If you lay down for about seven or eight hours, that'll give me time to finish my shift and take a shower. How about you and I have that dinner I promised you when you get up?"

He hugs her pulling away enough to search her eyes "Yes mame" he smiles ""Ill take a shower to then after im done konking out"" Aaron hops to his foot locker grabbing a change of clothes "go on now im a decent young man cant have you watch me change" He looks at her with a lusty half cocked smile.

Jessica returns his smile, and leave with only a wave and a wink.

Last edited:

Frostlich1228

Name : Anna Stone

Non-Combat Log 15 :

Well this week hasn't turned out so well... Let's start with the good( ? ) news, Me and Ayame are finally Squaddies and we should we send out to fight the aliens pretty soon... From what I hear I am a Support while Ayame is an Assault, I'm happy I'm a Support... it's what I do best... I'd rather Heal wounds, Throw Smokes, and Save people from the brink of death than run up to a Giant Death Mech... I'm Really worried about Ayame though... She is the one that's going to be running up to Giant Death Mechs... I don't want her to be put in so much danger...

But I might not even get to go out there at all... This Tytus Asshole... said he was some sort of Training instructor, He yelled at me to drop what I was doing and fight him, Now normally I would've just Accepted it, fought him, and got my Ass kicked... Because in the Russian Military if you back talked you risked getting Dishonorably Discharged or Worse... But Something about this guy... just set off some fire in me... What made him think he could tell me what to do, I thought... What makes him any better than me? So I got in an argument with him... And afterwards I refused to fight him... He said if I didn't I could be removed from X-Com... But my mind just wouldn't listen... It felt like the rational part of my brain was switched off... So I'm waiting to see if what Tytus said was true... I really hope I don't get removed from X-com... I don't want Ayame to go into the field without me...

And if that wasn't bad enough Ayame comes to the Room wearing nothing but a ripped piece of cloth... Apparently someone touched her... Some piece of shit named Dr. Lee... This place is suppose to hold the best and the brightest minds humanity has to offer... But all I see is bunch of disgusting pigs and dangerous psychopaths... My patience for this project is running thin... how are these people suppose to save the world?
The more we Fight the more it seems We're really the Monsters here... At this rate we'll become worse than the Aliens... it makes me question if fighting them is worth losing our humanity... Perhaps we should just give up... I doubt what the Aliens want to do to us is worse than what we are doing to ourselves...

* End of Log *

Last edited:

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Name: Ayame Kasagi
Place of Birth: Central China
Nationality: Chinese/Japanese
Height: 150 cm (4 ft, 11in)
Weight: 42 kg (94.5 lbs)
Hair Length: To the small of her back
Eye Color: Heterochromia (One Dark Brown, One Hazel)
Known Relatives: Guì yīng Takahashi (Sister), Ayaka Takahashi (Niece), Masao Takahashi (Brother-in-Law)
Place of Residence before joining X-COM: None

Dream Log

From what I've heard from my fellow soldiers, as well as several other individuals (especially lab techs, engineers, and medical staff that have worked directly with alien corpses), odd dreams have run rampant since the beginning of Project X-COM, and this has only increased over the last several months. I am no exception to this, and while I haven't had the horrible nightmares Anna and (I believe) Persephone have had, they are strange none the less. I feel as though the aliens are having some kind of influence on us, and I am compelled to make a written account of these dreams, perhaps in the hopes that they may contain some important insight.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayame slowly wanders through a desolate city, abandoned cars all around, a few small fires here and there. In the distance, she can hear the sounds of what could be other people, but she is too afraid to find out. Ahead of her, a man slowly walks around a corner, lurching forward as though drunk or ill. Ayame points a handgun forward, slowly approaching the man. "Excuse me...are you okay? What...what happened here?"

As she reaches the man, he slowly turns towards her. He lifts his head, and from his mouth he spews a disgusting combination of bile and blood. She yelps as the man lunges forward. She fires, hitting the man in the chest, but he pushes her to the ground, practically laying on top of her. She desperately pushes his head back as he attempts to sink his teeth into her.

Then, just as Ayame is about to lose to the man's unusual strength, a hand wraps around the man's neck. Above Ayame, a young woman lifts the man into the air by his neck with a single hand. She squeezes her hand, resulting in the sound of cracking bones. She arrogantly spits to her side, saying, "Pfft...fuckin' zombies. No shame at all, groping a little girl." With her free hand, she unsheathes a katana, rapidly swinging it. A moment later, the zombie collapses into a pile body parts. She tosses the head into the air, and with a final swing, splits it down the middle.

The woman reaches down, grabbing Ayame's hand and pulling her to her feet. "Hope you weren't bit." Now getting a clear look at her savior, Ayame realizes she looks nearly identical to her, except several inches taller and a lot more "developed". She wears a white tank-top with an open black vest, and black jean shorts. The woman raises an eyebrow, asking, "You look familiar. Have we met before? What's your name?"

"Um...Kasagi. Ayame Kas..."

The woman points her sword at Ayame, an inch from her nose. "Fucking hell! Its bad enough they turned me into this freak, now they're sending clones of myself to kill me?! They probably think they're so fuckin' clever!"

"Nonono, please!" Ayame cries out. "I-I'm not a clone...I don't even know where I am!"

"Pfft! Likely story. 'Course you must be a failure. Sorry, but you're kinda pathetic. Maybe you're not after me, but I can't take...." She's interrupted by a large explosion nearby. She takes a step back, looking towards the noise but keeping her sword pointed towards Ayame. "What the hell was that. There some special forces left alive?"

Suddenly, a figure runs out from an alleyway. He's an unusually tall man wearing sunglasses and a dress-suit. Seeing the pair of women, he slowly approaches them. "Careful!" Ayame shouts. "He's dangerous!"

"Please," the woman chuckles. "He's a little too animate to be a dead-head, and I think I can handle an normal human." As if on cue, the man pulls out a plasma rifle and fires, barely missing the pair. "Shit!" The woman rolls behind cover, Ayame doing the same. "You didn't mention the phaser gun!"

"You didn't give me a chance." Ayame peaks her head over her cover, taking a few shots at the Thin Man before ducking back down. Suddenly, a battle cry can be heard, and from seemingly out of nowhere, another woman runs up to the Thin Man and kicks the gun away. She engages the Thin Man in hand-to-hand combat, moving with incredible speed and martial arts skills that puts Ayame's skills to shame. She completely out matches the Thin Man despite his dexterity and flexibility, and in the end, she knocks him to the ground and snaps his neck.

The new woman stands up and wipes the sweat from her brow. Like before, she is almost identical to Ayame, but nearly a foot taller and appearing to be in her early twenties. She wears what appears to be a bright red, fifteenth century Chinese Gi. She approaches the other two with a smile, saying, "Hiya! You two wouldn't happen to now where we are." The swordswoman lifts her katana towards the new arrival, and Ayame runs behind her. "What's her problem?"

"She thinks we're clones that were sent to kill her, or something like that." Ayame peaks from being the martial artist. "You're name is Ayame too, right. If I was here to kill you, I could have just shot you when you were distracted, right?" The swordswoman ponders this for a moment, and finally shrugs, sheathing her sword.

She immediately re-draws her sword at the sound of a much closer explosion. Suddenly, a Berserker comes running forward. With a mighty roar, he charges. The two taller women stand ready to defend themselves as Ayame desperately searches for the Thin Man's weapon, to no avail. Then, at the last moment, the Berserker bursts into a torrent of blood and guts, his head landing in front of Sword-Ayame. She stabs her sword into it, lifting it up and examining it. "The fuck is this? Some kinda new B.O.W.?"

"No," Ayame says, "I-Its called a..."

"...Berserker." Another woman steps forward, wearing military camouflage and holding a MM-1 semi-automatic grenade launcher. She is Ayame's exact copy, with the only difference between them being the years of experience present in the woman's eyes. She grins, saying, "Damn, if we had these when I was in X-COM, maybe we..." She stops at the sight of the other women, Ayame in particular. "Whoa...trippy."

"Can anyone tell me what the fuck is going on here?" Sword-Ayame looks between her colleagues.

Martial-Arts-Ayame smiles and claps her hands together, saying, "I'd like to think I've found the sisters I always wanted! Just wish we didn't all look alike, or have the same names. Kinda confusing."

"Can you shut up and take this serious!" Sword-Ayame shouts.

"Maybe you could stand to lighten up a bit," Ayame says, folding her arms. "You've been nothing but hostile to us all."

"Don't you think caution is the better option right know?" Ayame's double asks.

"I don't need you're help, shrimp," Sword-Ayame says arrogantly.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING SHRIMP!" Both of the shorter Ayames shout in unison.

Martial-Arts-Ayame steps forward, saying, "Easy, easy, no need to fight like children."

"And who the Hell are you calling a child!" Ayame yells, her hands on her hips.

"She was talking to you, kid," Ayame's double says, snickering.

"We're the same age!" Ayame shouts.

"Please, I'm older then all of you combined."

Sword-Ayame laughs heartily. "So you're an old hag in the body of a pipsqueak, huh?"

"I dare you to say that to my face," Ayame's double says, reaching for a short sword on her belt.

"Enough!" The four women swirl around to look for the source of the new voice. A few feet away from them, leaning against a car stands a fifth woman. She is the most mature looking of the group. She stands at 5' 11" with a fully developed body, and looks to be in her early thirties. She has on a simple tee-shirt and faded blue-jeans. "Honestly, you're all arguing with three other versions of yourself. A psychiatrist would have a field day with you!"

From the building behind the new arrival, a chryssalid jumps down from the rooftop and charges towards her. "Watch out!" Ayame's double shouts. As it reaches the tall Ayame, she suddenly extends her hand, grasping the chryssalid's face. It screeches as it's body starts to smoke. It starts shaking and glowing, and it's body bursts, fading away in a flash of blinding light, several white feathers fluttering to the ground. "Um...Never mind."

"That was wonderful!" Martial-Arts-Ayame's eyes flutter with excitement.

The new Ayame shrugs. "I guess. You should have seen me do that when I was still a Celestial. The thing would have died instantaneously. At any rate, what are we all doing here. Is this one of our dreams? Maybe a shared experience across different plains of existence?"

The women are suddenly surrounded by the sounds of screeching, moaning and howling. All around them, they are approached by zombies, sectoids, mutons, hellhounds, and demons. "Guess we're gonna have to figure that out later, angel-pie," Sword Ayame says. The group stands ready as their foes rush towards them. All stand bravely as the various creatures reach them...

...and Ayame wakes up in a startle. She spends several minutes attempting to collect her thoughts. Realizing she isn't falling asleep anytime soon, she decides to go take a quick shower.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.