OOC X-COM Think Tank (part 4)

Taxor_the_First

May attach these to my bios since I know a couple of other people were considering reference pictures. The first one I've used for Atka before, and while the hair color is still wrong and it lacks the fauxhawk ponytail she is now rocking (reference picture for that in particular attached to this post) it works well still. The second one I owe thanks to Dahl, since he made an apt comparison between Yakone and the character in the reference picture (even if Yakone has black hair, close enough). Then Shen and Tygan have pictures from the wiki.

Atka Reference (Zeronis 'Mechanic')
View attachment 960

Yakone Reference (Overwatch 'Tracer')
View attachment 961

Shen as Depicted (XCOM2)

View attachment 963

Tygan as Depicted
(XCOM2)

View attachment 964

Atka's Ponytail

View attachment 965
I don't really have anything like this for once.
Except for this.
I think this sums up Lester pretty well.
tumblr_n9m20588Bg1sgjkddo1_1280.png

DarkGemini24601

To anyone currently playing XCOM2, I highly recommend the "Enemy Unknown Rolls" mod, since it makes low percentage shots not automatically be crits if they hit. It's silly when you flashbang the unit that is my avatar here and they just walk up to your Grenadier and oneshot them with a gun crit while standing in the open.

DarkGemini24601

Guess who just finished his intros at long last and ended off page 3 perfectly? All planned (not really).

Let me see who's next in line to post their intros... read mine in the meantime, I enjoyed them at least..

DarkGemini24601

I do have a speech planned from Atka that will launch us into the story like the one Morrigan had at the start of SoD but seeing as it might be awhile before Frost or Tax get their intros up I'd expect that tomorrow rather than today. If you want to start working on collabs you can, just don't post them yet.

Frostlich1228

Hey guys, just a quick heads up, my friend Garrett just joined the site and created an thread to introduce himself!

He'd really like to talk to you guys so go over and reply. :D

DarkGemini24601

Working on the final 'intro' post (Commander Announcement). Anyone who has a collab/solo already written, let me know so I can ensure people don't interrupt eachother as soon as my post goes up. :p