OOC X-COM Think Tank (part 4)

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
There you go guys. Three parter colab with me and Zombie featuring more sob stories and a loli visiting a doctor... fun stuff there, and totally not creepy.

DarkGemini24601

Holy shit, it was a pain to open in debug mode so I could access the 'replay mission' feature that I can only assume wasn't polished enough to be included on the main menus. Reason I went through all that trouble is I just had an amazing end to a mission that I'm going to write up as an XCOM short so I can do it justice.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Got another short solo for you guys. This one for our reincarnated sisters. Gonna try and do at least one solo per week for each character, so I'll try and do one involving Joseph by the end of the week.

I've been thinking of color coding the titles to show who it will be about. Like, Irish green for Morrigan and/or Brigid. Purple for Alexis, Light Green for Jennifer, and Orange (the third secondary color) for both, and so on. Problem is, if probably end up forgetting who is who. :confused:

DarkGemini24601

Got another short solo for you guys. This one for our reincarnated sisters. Gonna try and do at least one solo per week for each character, so I'll try and do one involving Joseph by the end of the week.

I've been thinking of color coding the titles to show who it will be about. Like, Irish green for Morrigan and/or Brigid. Purple for Alexis, Light Green for Jennifer, and Orange (the third secondary color) for both, and so on. Problem is, if probably end up forgetting who is who. :confused:
Just add their names to a character list in your signature colored the approperiate colors. And please for the love of god dont use spring green. Readable hues only.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Everyone's pictures are up. All anime inspired except for Jack. A decent anime picture of a Black man is hard to find, surprisingly. Went with John Henry from DC comics since someone mentioned Jack reminds them of the original. I think it suits him.

Undecided on Brigid though, so how about we ask the majority. What do you guys think?

1)
167c2396f6e863f95d976e847f908238.jpg

2)
c72c02c63dd91974f50b0e418adc6cc9.jpg

3)
8f53e505c49ef54aac06723c08fd35e0.jpg

4)
11336107_726404810821052_1185644445_n.jpg

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Everyone's pictures are up. All anime inspired except for Jack. A decent anime picture of a Black man is hard to find, surprisingly. Went with John Henry from DC comics since someone mentioned Jack reminds them of the original. I think it suits him.

Undecided on Brigid though, so how about we ask the majority. What do you guys think?

1)
View attachment 972
2)
View attachment 973
3)
View attachment 974
4)
View attachment 975
I know who three is so no on that one. I do like 1 though.

Dahlexpert

1)
View attachment 972
2)
View attachment 973
3)
View attachment 974
4)
View attachment 975

I would say number one as well, but I have to remind myself. Brigids 12 so I would say 3