OOC X-COM Think Tank (part 4)

DarkGemini24601

I totally didn't forget to post this collab that just went up. Nothing to see here.

Attachments

• CrMpblqUEAIGWjk2.jpg
    CrMpblqUEAIGWjk2.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 206

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Hey Guys... It's Frost here.

So, my computer is messed up again for some reason and it won't turn on, so I made an alt account on my brother's computer.

So, if you want to talk to me right now, do it through this account, thanks.

I thought I had this all sorted out but apparently not... just Fml...

If you are wondering why I didn't just sign into my normal account from my brother's computer... I don't remember it... Yep, fml...

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Anyone here ever play Lollipop Chainsaw? (Anyone hear ever even heard of Lollipop Chainsaw?)

It is so weird... I brought this game when it first came out, got up to a little after the first boss, stopped playing it, then sold it a few months later... and I have no recollection of what, exactly, made me lose interest! Isn't that weird? I'm watching this two hour live stream of TeamFourStar playing it and having fun, and the whole time I'm thinking "Why the hell did I never at least finish this game?!"

I mean, what's not for me to love!? It is action packed, arcade style action that reminds me of games like Bayonetta or Viewtiful Joe, and is about zombies getting slaughtered by the truck load by a chainsaw wielding, high kicking, sassy, hot as lava, short skirt wearing cheerleader voiced by Tara Strong doing her sexiest voice (which, admittedly, is disturbingly close to her Twilight Sparkle voice, but at least it isn't her five year old girl or ten year old boy voice).

And you can give her costumes from Highschool of the Dead, Deadman Wonderland, and Is this a Zombie?! How cool is that?!

latest

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Anyone here ever play Lollipop Chainsaw? (Anyone hear ever even heard of Lollipop Chainsaw?)

It is so weird... I brought this game when it first came out, got up to a little after the first boss, stopped playing it, then sold it a few months later... and I have no recollection of what, exactly, made me lose interest! Isn't that weird? I'm watching this two hour live stream of TeamFourStar playing it and having fun, and the whole time I'm thinking "Why the hell did I never at least finish this game?!"

I mean, what's not for me to love!? It is action packed, arcade style action that reminds me of games like Bayonetta or Viewtiful Joe, and is about zombies getting slaughtered by the truck load by a chainsaw wielding, high kicking, sassy, hot as lava, short skirt wearing cheerleader voiced by Tara Strong doing her sexiest voice (which, admittedly, is disturbingly close to her Twilight Sparkle voice, but at least it isn't her five year old girl or ten year old boy voice).

And you can give her costumes from Highschool of the Dead, Deadman Wonderland, and Is this a Zombie?! How cool is that?!

latest

Yeah, I mean, I'm not a fan of beat-em-up style games and this one in particular get's kinda repetitivey, but other than that it's got great humor and a wacky atmosphere. :)

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Here in the new Artyom theme, one that fits his struggle during the aftermath of his confrontation with his faceless self.

Dahlexpert

So, I never got to say this yesterday because I was at work. But great colabe between Dark and Zombie, excellent reunion you two.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I decided that, since she is now a teenager, Brigid deserved to have a picture that made her look slightly older (as her last picture made her look like a little kid). So I updated her pic, as well as altering her bio to give her two more inches to her height. As she develops, and since she has been exposed to more hardships of the real world, expect her to act more mature going forward.

I also gave Morrigan an update to her picture, giving her one that I feel better reflects her appearance (especially that sore look on her face :p).

l_23f3da407168392a4bc1b6306143c18c.jpg

d3e5670de9066ecafc180581a32ab69a-jpg.1096

Dahlexpert

I decided that, since she is now a teenager, Brigid deserved to have a picture that made her look slightly older (as her last picture made her look like a little kid). So I updated her pic, as well as altering her bio to give her two more inches to her height. As she develops, and since she has been exposed to more hardships of the real world, expect her to act more mature going forward.

I also gave Morrigan an update to her picture, giving her one that I feel better reflects her appearance (especially that sore look on her face :p).

l_23f3da407168392a4bc1b6306143c18c.jpg

d3e5670de9066ecafc180581a32ab69a-jpg.1096

Aw I love the new look for Brigid, I also like Morrgians to.

Taxor_the_First

Good introduction with those two to one another, and I'm glad people are littering hints to Yakone as much as I am.

HAHAHAHA! (mutters something about warming up the ovens)
Can we have a designated roasting squad? You know, elite operatives who just drop into conversations, unleash sick burns on the participants and rappel away?