X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

DarkGemini24601

I was actually planning to have Samantha get modded after the next mission. Still have to work out which ones exactly, though.
http://www.gamigon.com/threads/xsdf-races-lore-classes-and-rules.567/page-2#post-17290
1384888888225.jpg

Check 'em.

Frostlich1228

Mhmm.

Also, if anyone has any names they'd like to submit, I'd like to recruit up to ten Forseti people for our NPC roster. Most likely 5-8. Try to keep the names varied so I don't get all British names.

Farnsworth Braddlebutt IX

Despite his name, he comes from a long, respected lineage of combat legends, who could forget the deeds of Farnsworth Braddlebutt V, who started his own private military company and helped free Afghanistan from the clutches of Russia during the cold war? Or Farnworth Braddlebut VII, who led a small freelance strike team, dedicated to dealing with the Ethereal menace in the Subjugation War? (He was, however, unfortunately denied from joining X-com, due to the past deeds of his father, Farnsworth Braddlebutt VI... We don't talk about him...)

DarkGemini24601

Farnsworth Braddlebutt IX

Despite his name, he comes from a long, respected lineage of combat legends, who could forget the deeds of Farnsworth Braddlebutt V, who started his own private military company and helped free Afghanistan from the clutches of Russia during the cold war? Or Farnworth Braddlebut VII, who led a small freelance strike team, dedicated to dealing with the Ethereal menace in the Subjugation War? (He was, however, unfortunately denied from joining X-com, due to the past deeds of his father, Farnsworth Braddlebutt VI... We don't talk about him...)
I'm... assuming this is a joke... due to the last name and the fact that I asked for names, not bios.

DarkGemini24601

I've been wanting to keep Connor clean but should I give him mods?
Define "clean". Because I may or may not have said this somewhere (if I haven't I'm saying it now) but people that are completely unmodified have much lower survival chances than others. I wouldn't recommend cybernetics for him certainly. If you don't want minor gene mods like regenesis functionality, then at least have him psi tested for something.

Frostlich1228

The bio is, but I would like the name to be in it. :3

It's sort of a big running joke with me and my brother, who like to continue his lineage throughout some of the games we play. :p

DarkGemini24601

The bio is, but I would like the name to be in it. :3

It's sort of a big running joke with me and my brother, who like to continue his lineage throughout some of the games we play. :p
Gonna have to go with no on that one. No one is named that in reality. Musambe was funny because that was an actual combination of names, but no one names their family linage after the their mud flaps.

Frostlich1228

Gonna have to go with no on that one. No one is named that in reality. Musambe was funny because that was an actual combination of names, but no one names their family linage after the their mud flaps.

I dunno, we had some pretty crazy names in SoD, but It's fine if it's a little too rediculous. :p