X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

DarkGemini24601

Oh, I was considering doing one of these.

Sasha Dragomirov

Hermes Arcwright

Trismegistus

Sorry, title would be spoilers. RIP.

Augmented Royal Guard

Attachments

• Trismegistus.png
    Trismegistus.png
    476.5 KB · Views: 189
  • Nicoletta Bettini (Armor).jpg
    Nicoletta Bettini (Armor).jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 180

PrismaCube

Oh my turn, I always wanted to do one of these... I ain't good at them but let me try my best here.

Lüsett Exalt

I just had to do that xD Sorry

But in all serious

Perfect xD

Alright this one is the real deal here, I often listened to Lights theme music while writing anything about Lucy/Lüsett. The feel of the music just fit to her personality. The slow start and suddle music was to explain Lucy's start and her non-threatening appearance. After a long time there is a breakthrough and from this point on I would have to fade out Lights theme and start with Lucy become obsess with the ideas of a clone army and starts planning towards that in a almost insane motivation, to start that off Kira's theme just fit perfectly.

And just to add one more, although Alexander Von Braum was never fully developed and such I still had a theme in mind while creating his small story. Why this song? Because I wanted to get the aspect of an Engineering really going. With the awesome guitar playing explaining his hard work and life. The singing explaining his hope for a brighter future, the vid. even explains somewhat of how he pretty much praised Lüsett like a goddess.

(P.S.: I really love Rammstein so it is only natural for me to put this here :D )

Alexander Von Braum

Last edited:

PrismaCube

Oh and one more, I'm sorry that this is all in German :/

Colin Weger (Season 3)

This theme fits to Colin perfectly because just like in the song, without his wife and kids, Colin was just broken down and had it hard in life. However his struggle and pain got him through (somewhat, damn wall hacking aliens xD) the alien invasion.

PrismaCube

As a celebration of this being my 1000th Message (YAY!!!!) I want to do a little special for everybody. However I'm having trouble deciding what it is. I've been thinking about it for a while now and decided that I will do that what I can do somewhat good and draw a picture of everybody's character, more to that later on. Currently I'm working on some other things so I will take my time on that picture just in case anybody was wondering how long this would take.

So now that I have said that I just want to thank everybody here. It is really strange when I think about it how we just grew together and turned out to be a somewhat family for almost two years, for the most of us that is. All thanks to Odd's RP vid. I'm also thankful that after Graylinesgaming went down that most people came back after a while. I also remembered how I suggested that we should do our own X-COM RPing story while waiting for Odd, at first I thought not many people would want to join. But now look at you people. In all my time standing on the side line focusing on school and work you guys continued on and developed tons of characters and stories. I can only say that I'm glad I can say that I played a part in us coming together like this.

Furthermore I would like to thank each and every single on of you guys. We have come a long way, RP many characters together, we laughed about a lot and shared many great memories. Even fights came and settled leaving a mark or two but that is to be expected :) . Also thank you for still taking me in and making me a part of this as much as you guys can even though I ain't all that much active any more. I really wished I could RP but my real life has just take way to much time from me. However I'm glad I can escape here sometimes and share funny things with you. Thank you all also for supporting me in my other projects such as art and story of Avanix, or other art things I really appreciate it, words can't describe how happy I feel to read your guy's comments sometimes ^^.

I could go on for days in how many ways I'm thankful about all of this, but I think you guys get the point. So now I want to go onto the reward that I have planned.

I was thinking of making a group picture. A group picture where the most memorable characters from you guys are in them. It could be anybody. It could be you personally or it could be any of your characters. However I would request only one per person (two if I still have room).

If there are questions about this project do ask me.

One more think I would like to say. This might take a couple of months. Since I do barley have time to draw and I'm currently still working on a project it will take some what to get set up. Therefore I also need to make a character concept of each character and ask if everything looks the way they want them to. So I would love to get a really detailed (But not too detailed) analysis about your character.

Name: Avanix Valykrja
Hair Color: A somewhat bleached orange (RGB codes would be the best.)
Hair Detail: -Just describe the hair (pictures of other characters can be provided to fit a better image)
Age appearance: Avanix looks to be in her 20's
Special detail apperances: Avanix has wings (more detail if needed.)
Clothes: You can go deep into detail if you want but I'm not sure how much would be shown since some characters might be interacting with others so their position could hide some of the clothes.
Facial Expression: Avanix would not look directly into the camera but off to the side with a really serious look.
Body Language: Avanix would stand tall with her arms crossed.

There could probably way more or better explanations but this is just an example.

Anyone that I have come to know can participate, so anyone really really new is not eligible to participate sorry :/
Anyway that is all I have to say for now, if there is any question about the project go ahead and ask, again thank you all very much.

PLEASE PM ME YOUR CHARACTER. DEADLINE WILL BE JANUARY 1st 2016!!!! I WILL POST REMINDERS.

Dahlexpert

As a celebration of this being my 1000th Message (YAY!!!!) I want to do a little special for everybody. However I'm having trouble deciding what it is. I've been thinking about it for a while now and decided that I will do that what I can do somewhat good and draw a picture of everybody's character, more to that later on. Currently I'm working on some other things so I will take my time on that picture just in case anybody was wondering how long this would take.

So now that I have said that I just want to thank everybody here. It is really strange when I think about it how we just grew together and turned out to be a somewhat family for almost two years, for the most of us that is. All thanks to Odd's RP vid. I'm also thankful that after Graylinesgaming went down that most people came back after a while. I also remembered how I suggested that we should do our own X-COM RPing story while waiting for Odd, at first I thought not many people would want to join. But now look at you people. In all my time standing on the side line focusing on school and work you guys continued on and developed tons of characters and stories. I can only say that I'm glad I can say that I played a part in us coming together like this.

Furthermore I would like to thank each and every single on of you guys. We have come a long way, RP many characters together, we laughed about a lot and shared many great memories. Even fights came and settled leaving a mark or two but that is to be expected :) . Also thank you for still taking me in and making me a part of this as much as you guys can even though I ain't all that much active any more. I really wished I could RP but my real life has just take way to much time from me. However I'm glad I can escape here sometimes and share funny things with you. Thank you all also for supporting me in my other projects such as art and story of Avanix, or other art things I really appreciate it, words can't describe how happy I feel to read your guy's comments sometimes ^^.

I could go on for days in how many ways I'm thankful about all of this, but I think you guys get the point. So now I want to go onto the reward that I have planned.

I was thinking of making a group picture. A group picture where the most memorable characters from you guys are in them. It could be anybody. It could be you personally or it could be any of your characters. However I would request only one per person (two if I still have room).

One more think I would like to say. This might take a couple of months. Since I do barley have time to draw and I'm currently still working on a project it will take some what to get set up. Therefore I also need to make a character concept of each character and ask if everything looks the way they want them to. So I would love to get a really detailed (But not too detailed) analysis about your character.

Hair Detail: -Just describe the hair (pictures of other characters can be provided to fit a better image)
Clothes: You can go deep into detail if you want but I'm not sure how much would be shown since some characters might be interacting with others so their position could hide some of the clothes.
Facial Expression: Avanix would not look directly into the camera but off to the side with a really serious look.

There could probably way more or better explanations but this is just an example.

Anyone that I have come to know can participate, so anyone really really new is not eligible to participate sorry :/
Anyway that is all I have to say for now, if there is any question about the project go ahead and ask, again thank you all very much.

PLEASE PM ME YOUR CHARACTER. DEADLINE WILL BE JANUARY 1st 2016!!!! I WILL POST REMINDERS.

That is one hell of a task your taking Prisma, but speaking for myself here. It is great having you on the site and you do keep things interesting on the site. Like everyone else you bring your own uniqueness to the site and that's what make you a great part of the site.

Alzdude28

Happy 1000th!

DarkGemini24601

Just so people know, the Outcasts of Tamaer don't represent all Pon-Taers. They're around half if anything. Plenty don't turn to crime, like Tabby.