X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

Dahlexpert

Noire: Cayden you are the biggest moron in the galaxy. Noire looks at the think tank. Hi everyone, yes i'm still here my creator is just focusing on my now one armed roommate instead of me, I will return shortly.

PrismaCube

Another page another anime post from Prisma yay :D

large.gif

Looks comfortable as fuck!

Gonna need some confirmation on that :oops::p

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
So for those of you who care, and for those of you who don't, there is a reason for my spottiness today as well as possible coming days.

Today was only a half day for me at school, however due to a combonation of things I was feeling rather tired, something I've been feeling all too often lately. A friend I have been pushing off for a while finally came over and we had a day of gaming together, which I enjoyed a lot.

However, there is some rather bad news. My mood has been in a slight decline, I am recovering from a bad flu, and just all around been really blah.

That is why, today being the exception from now until I go to bed, I am going to be really on and off this weekend. I need to catch up on sleep, need to put aside some time for old friends, and even get the last bit of backlog schoolwork done. Frost, we will more than likely not be working on our thing, sorry. As for everyone else, if you have something, suggest it but do not have high expectations after today.

Frostlich1228

So for those of you who care, and for those of you who don't, there is a reason for my spottiness today as well as possible coming days.

Today was only a half day for me at school, however due to a combonation of things I was feeling rather tired, something I've been feeling all too often lately. A friend I have been pushing off for a while finally came over and we had a day of gaming together, which I enjoyed a lot.

However, there is some rather bad news. My mood has been in a slight decline, I am recovering from a bad flu, and just all around been really blah.

That is why, today being the exception from now until I go to bed, I am going to be really on and off this weekend. I need to catch up on sleep, need to put aside some time for old friends, and even get the last bit of backlog schoolwork done. Frost, we will more than likely not be working on our thing, sorry. As for everyone else, if you have something, suggest it but do not have high expectations after today.

That's alright, I understand. :)

DarkGemini24601

Dunno if Ramma will have a chance to be a supergenius for me again (at least not soon), but what are some ideas for Generation Two MEC Subsystems you guys might have?

Gen. 1
  1. Kinetic Strike Module (Gen. 2 upgrades the blades with High-Frequency emitters, thank you Zombie)
  2. Flamethrower (Gen. 2 replaces with a plasma discharger, thank you Marine)
  3. Grenade Launcher (Will just get fusion ordinance later)
  4. Proximity Mine Launcher (Will just get particle ordinance later)
  5. Restorative Mist (Gen. 2 gives it combat drugs)
  6. EMP Pulse (Gen. 2 provides an internal electrostatic shield pulse to minimize the chances of the pulse hitting the user)

Gen. 2 Concepts
  1. Warhead Batteries (Missile Pods like those you'd find on a starship: can fit 8 small rockets in two pods of four, later upgrade will make that 4x3)
  2. Sanctuary Field Generator (Creates a shield bubble around the MEC and allies sort of like what we did with... Alice, I think, in one of the final SoD missions)
  3. Tactical Fabricator (Creates cover by molding the matter of air or terrain, thank you Zombie)
  4. ?
  5. ?
  6. ?

DarkGemini24601

Hey Vee! The active threads are plastered with you!

"Of course they are. I'm me, after all. Oh, and Gem and I have a new collab for you involving a sheriff, a mercenary, and my stepsister... that's physically 20ish years younger than me. Damn, our bloodline is as confusing as the Joestar bloodline."