X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

Black0ut

Cicadas are the one part about my hometown I hate, even in retrospect. They got introduced in the neighborhood somehow around when I was in 5th and just infested all the forests within the month. You got used to it pretty quickly, but then you go back a couple years later from a quiet area and AGGGGGGGGGGGH DO THEY EVER SHUT UP?
agreed... They are are very noisy.

Euan

Therei are like no massive bugs in the UK :D you gotta move over here guys. The biggest bugs you get are huge bees about as big as quarters

Taxor_the_First

I think I win in terms of ecosystems. Snakes, spiders, jellyfish, echidnas, magpies... Everything here is out to bloody kill you. Hell, even Kangaroos are dangerous. You ever been kicked by one? No, I haven't either, but I hear they're pretty damn strong.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
Therei are like no massive bugs in the UK :D you gotta move over here guys. The biggest bugs you get are huge bees about as big as quarters
HERESY! WE ARE 'MERICANS! WE LIVE IN 'MERICA DAMN IT! (he said with a poised look and totally being sarcastic as not all Americans are complete retards...just most of us.) YEAH! 'MERICA!

Adrammalech

I think I win in terms of ecosystems. Snakes, spiders, jellyfish, echidnas, magpies... Everything here is out to bloody kill you. Hell, even Kangaroos are dangerous. You ever been kicked by one? No, I haven't either, but I hear they're pretty damn strong.

Don't forget the toads. And cassowaries. And stonefish.

Taxor_the_First

Don't forget the toads. And cassowaries. And stonefish.
Dtf3lEI.png

Dahlexpert

HERESY! WE ARE 'MERICANS! WE LIVE IN 'MERICA DAMN IT! (he said with a poised look and totally being sarcastic as not all Americans are complete retards...just most of us.) YEAH! 'MERICA!

You know, I was fine with this song. Right up until the slavery part. Which in response to that, FUCK YOU.

BMPixy

Don't forget the dropbears!

DarkGemini24601

Well, my seven primary characters are pretty much done.

1. Sasha Dragomirov (Human, Support)
  2. Hermes Arcwright (Android, Paratrooper)
  3. Kallpa Vizcarra (Human, Gunner)
  4. Kelio Sparks (Sectoid, MEC Trooper)
  5. Vindicta Exalt (Human, Scientist)
  6. Irina Beaumont (Human, Doctor)
  7. Addington Khumalo (Human, Fleet Coordinator)

Euan

Well, my seven primary characters are pretty much done.

1. Sasha Dragomirov (Human, Support)
  2. Hermes Arcwright (Android, Paratrooper)
  3. Kallpa Vizcarra (Human, Gunner)
  4. Kelio Sparks (Sectoid, MEC Trooper)
  5. Vindicta Exalt (Human, Scientist)
  6. Irina Beaumont (Human, Doctor)
  7. Addington Khumalo (Human, Fleet Coordinator)
SEVEN omg I can't even ok