Starstream Think Tank

Black0ut

On a sadder note, or I guess a happy one depending on your perspective, I now have to leave home for work 15 minutes later then I was and wait in my car until it is time to start. Was getting to work 20-30 minutes early, but like always as seems to be human nature, people keep taking advantage of me, punching out as early as possible whether I say I'm ready and punched in or not, thus forcing me to start early. So instead of me being allowed to be nice and come in early in case someone has to leave, I have to just come in exactly on time.

And I'm not leaving at the same time I have been and sitting in my car wasting gas for 20 minutes. They wamt to use me? They've lost me as a safety net. Sick of this shit. Bad enough I had to stay an extra 2 hours yesterday because people call in at the last second...
*hugs* sounds like you need the affection

Insane Darkness

Oof... didn't realize that I'm so forgettable. ;-;

And as for conclusions, I think everyone should get a chance to complete their subsections of the world. I think that, even though Zombie didn't get a chance to make his villain all-powerful or a force to be reckoned with, that's not to say he isn't dangerous. I think that there's a decent conclusion for every arc everyone's created, if everyone puts their own effort in. Not to mention, everyone having their own villain means that the world as a whole is more fleshed out. There's never going to be one overarching villain. There's bound to be more, even ones hiding in the shadows. Even ones partnered with other villains. The network as a whole is what's important. How they react to each other's existence. What they do with the resources at hand to handle the situation their existence puts them in. It's all what makes it interesting.

And I know that Shadow's RP was actually approved and I should back out on mine if everyone really isn't a big fan of it. Black0ut and I have created a few collabs in the world (basically an improved current time, to put it simply (without the Corona)) and we've had a blast creating these characters. I still plan on joining Shadow's campaign either way. But it's up to you guys if you're actually interested in it or not. I just wanted to take a shot at GMing for once.

Also yes. I need TD2 in my life. Eventually. Take your time, Zombs. <3

Also also, people suck. I got more hours since my store manager stepped down, so I get to see people more often. Had to deal with three yesterday, all at once. And I was working at Copy and Print, so I got to spend some real QUALITY TIME with them. -_-
So yeah. I feel your pain, Zombie. >.<

Black0ut

Double post, don't mind me.

What might help everyone is if we all communicate more on Discord. I know I especially am more active there than anything. I just think it might help with some of the communication disconnect (if it exists, I'm just spitballing).

Also, POKE ME FOR COLLABS. I LOVE TO WRITE WITH YOU PEOPLE AND I'M JUST TOO SHY TO ASK. >.<
He really is. Dahl, Frost, Zombs… hell, anyone who has ever written with me knows how shy I was with them.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Oof... didn't realize that I'm so forgettable. ;-;

And as for conclusions, I think everyone should get a chance to complete their subsections of the world. I think that, even though Zombie didn't get a chance to make his villain all-powerful or a force to be reckoned with, that's not to say he isn't dangerous. I think that there's a decent conclusion for every arc everyone's created, if everyone puts their own effort in. Not to mention, everyone having their own villain means that the world as a whole is more fleshed out. There's never going to be one overarching villain. There's bound to be more, even ones hiding in the shadows. Even ones partnered with other villains. The network as a whole is what's important. How they react to each other's existence. What they do with the resources at hand to handle the situation their existence puts them in. It's all what makes it interesting.

And I know that Shadow's RP was actually approved and I should back out on mine if everyone really isn't a big fan of it. Black0ut and I have created a few collabs in the world (basically an improved current time, to put it simply (without the Corona)) and we've had a blast creating these characters. I still plan on joining Shadow's campaign either way. But it's up to you guys if you're actually interested in it or not. I just wanted to take a shot at GMing for once.

Also yes. I need TD2 in my life. Eventually. Take your time, Zombs. <3

Also also, people suck. I got more hours since my store manager stepped down, so I get to see people more often. Had to deal with three yesterday, all at once. And I was working at Copy and Print, so I got to spend some real QUALITY TIME with them. -_-
So yeah. I feel your pain, Zombie. >.<
Let me know of any of your arcs you want to complete.

ShadowHounder

I know it’s kinda unsettling, but I suck at starting conversations so I can’t start anything.
no need to worry good sir... though, I have no idea what to even talk about...

Anyone watching youtubers covering the Shadowlands Alpha content for WoW? Thoughts on the story or class changes? Excited for Torgast?

Dahlexpert

no need to worry good sir... though, I have no idea what to even talk about...

Anyone watching youtubers covering the Shadowlands Alpha content for WoW? Thoughts on the story or class changes? Excited for Torgast?

I may net play wow, but I kinda know what’s going on, though I might have to look that up. Any Manga people reading currently?