Staff member
"Sylvie! Jay is cheating on you!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I caught him in his room with another woman!"

"That's great! Ask him if I can join!"

"..."
yICNQm.png

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Sorry. Seeing all the trials was really interesting, it was great watching all the gods interact with Lyr.

And the twist with The Snake God being the one that killed Shana because of actions in the past really caught me off guard, that was fantasic.

But yeah, I love seeing all the gods in action, playing thier parts to test Lyr. The Ending was already very interesting... Cryptic... But interesting. I can't wait to see how that future ends up playing out! :)

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Sorry. Seeing all the trials was really interesting, it was great watching all the gods interact with Lyr.

And the twist with The Snake God being the one that killed Shana because of actions in the past really caught me off guard, that was fantasic.

But yeah, I love seeing all the gods in action, playing thier parts to test Lyr. The Ending was already very interesting... Cryptic... But interesting. I can't wait to see how that future ends up playing out! :)

Sorry I didn't say anything about it sooner, I'm just kinda low on energy today... Feeling drained. :(

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I feel the consensus has mostly been to go to Neren'teva next, Elluviana after, then Fairaven after. I will try to get a solo starting that up done today or tomorrow.

I had a couple collabs planned for today, but I am not sure if I have the will to do them today. Tomorrow for sure, I promise. But not today. Depressed and tired. Spent hours waiting to go to a hiring event and drove a half hour to get there only to find out it is next Monday at a different location, even though I still have the web page open saying it was there today at three (read it wrong, my ass). Then I found out the next available appointment that I need to talk to Social Security is on the 11th... of January. So... not a good day so far...

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

I feel the consensus has mostly been to go to Neren'teva next, Elluviana after, then Fairaven after. I will try to get a solo starting that up done today or tomorrow.

I had a couple collabs planned for today, but I am not sure if I have the will to do them today. Tomorrow for sure, I promise. But not today. Depressed and tired. Spent hours waiting to go to a hiring event and drove a half hour to get there only to find out it is next Monday at a different location, even though I still have the web page open saying it was there today at three (read it wrong, my ass). Then I found out the next available appointment that I need to talk to Social Security is on the 11th... of January. So... not a good day so far...

Oh, I'm sorry. :(

I understand you, sometimes it's hard to get up the energy for stuff after a bad day. It's okay to Relax, nothing stopping us from doing it tomorrow.

Dahlexpert

Hay guys, so wanted to mention Zombie and frost. Great colabe between you two loved having Mina warn Mags family about Alice, great to see Alice coming along as a threat.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Wishing everyone a happy Thanksgiving Today! :)

Personally, I'm thankful for all of you guys, you really do make my life brighter everyday and I hope that I do the same to all of you...

Now that all the Sap is out of the way, let's stuff our faces with meat of various sizes and flavors!

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member

Personally, I'm thankful for all of you guys, you really do make my life brighter everyday and I hope that I do the same to all of you...

Now that all the Sap is out of the way, let's stuff our faces with meat of various sizes and flavors!
Happy Thanksgiving, friend.

Black0ut

Happy Thanksgiving guys, and have a wonderful day!
(Also Frost said basically what I would say so... :p)

Dahlexpert

Happy Thanksgiving guys, and have a wonderful day!
(Also Frost said basically what I would say so... :p)

Yes cheers to you all, and all that sappy stuff.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member

Growls indignantly and goes back to sleep