Black0ut

61005_630x473.jpg

18470lrg.jpg

1383789291811.jpeg

1200px-17-03-16-Jägermeister-Miniaturen-RR7_8310.jpg

USA_355_RBED_SingleUnit_closed_cold_front_0.png

That is a very good line-up of food. :)
Growls indignantly and goes back to sleep

*Slowly puts a turkey on Marine's table before trying to sneak out.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Tipsy tipsy. You guys... I love you guys... (hick).

Nah, just kidding. Though I do love you... and I am drunk... so I guess I'm not kidding...

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Not drunk too much. Just enough. Enough to reme.ber how much id be dead without you. Frost has been my friend since Odd, guys. Always love him. Him is the oldest. Also Gem and Marine. Don't talk to Gem much. It still love him and Dahl. And Exo and b0. And others not with me. So many friends. M9te then in school ever. You guys are the best and id be nothing without you. Never forget that, okay?

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Not drunk too much. Just enough. Enough to reme.ber how much id be dead without you. Frost has been my friend since Odd, guys. Always love him. Him is the oldest. Also Gem and Marine. Don't talk to Gem much. It still love him and Dahl. And Exo and b0. And others not with me. So many friends. M9te then in school ever. You guys are the best and id be nothing without you. Never forget that, okay?

I feel the exact same way about you Zombie. I wouldn't be here without you either, so stay safe.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
I feel the exact same way about you Zombie. I wouldn't be here without you either, so stay safe.
This is exactly what drunk zombie wants. He is trapping you all. Filling you with a false sense of affection to turn you all. The more you feed into his affection, the more and more he expands. Pretty soon, he'll be nibbling on all your ears.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Safe. At home. Peoe to live me. Outta Jager, so Peach schapps. Listen... if you parents are bad. If they are down on you... fuck em. If they don't give you they appreciation you deserve... You deserve it
Seriously ask me again when I am not making a fool of myself when drunk... thank gos for auto corrwtvt... correct. Seriously... You parwnyz... parents are wrong. You are the future. Be good. Be better. You will be the best some day
Everyone cheer on everyone else. Not naming names. Not drunk enough to out people and ruin friendships. But there are those of you that look down on selves. Don't. You are awesome. Supper aweso.e. stop looking down on yourself. You are all the best.