Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Finished with the intro collabs for the mission. Now it is time for the shorter of the two group collabs. So... who is available this evening? I don't have to get everyone, but at least three people would be nice. If not, we can shoot for tomorrow.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Youd take too long making a character.

"No Frost... You cannot 'make out' with the drider..."

"That's BS. I roll to make out with the Drider."

"Fine... You rolled a one. The Drider is clearly miffed and rips your face off..."

"But I have a item that lets me redo a roll a day. I use it."

"Wha- fine..."

"Ha! 20!"

"Mother- You make out with the Drider, she falls in love with you and gives you all her clothes and asks to marry you..."

"Sweet."

Black0ut

I DID A REALLY LONG SOLO PLEASE ENJOY AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! <3

I am particularly proud of this one :3
It... was.... AMAZING. I personally loved the freedom fighters themed, which felt lile it also got mixed in with a bit of Ocean's Eleven, and the creepiness of the patrons was spot on. I forgot I was reading a story as my mind started constructing images from all the little descriptions. All in all, that was, as the kid from Incredibles said, totally wicked!

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
It... was.... AMAZING. I personally loved the freedom fighters themed, which felt lile it also got mixed in with a bit of Ocean's Eleven, and the creepiness of the patrons was spot on. I forgot I was reading a story as my mind started constructing images from all the little descriptions. All in all, that was, as the kid from Incredibles said, totally wicked!
Pst... I think Black0ut liked it. ;)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Doing the collab later this evening, after work and dinner. I'd like to get as many people as possible, but if you have to miss it, don't fret too much. It is mostly for the sake of exposition. Afterwards, there will be three more things done with one, two, and two of You, then something that will need all five of You, so... yeah, finding a day and time that'll get all six of us... isn't going to be easy...

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I DID A REALLY LONG SOLO PLEASE ENJOY AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! <3

I am particularly proud of this one :3
You should be proud. The setting was well set up, the cast of characters were colorful and memorable, I liked the tie in to an earlier post (The beehive will continue to be shaken up, trust me), and I like the returning Fancypants.

Sigh... I miss the dialogue between him and Baka...

Either way, great job. I really enjoyed it.

ExoGrim

Bit of a side note, but Insane is likely not a part of the RP anymore. Me and him are no longer friends due to the circumstances and he basically ignored me last time I reminded him that there are people to RP with. I personally would say he's down for the count, but it's Zombie's call.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Bit of a side note, but Insane is likely not a part of the RP anymore. Me and him are no longer friends due to the circumstances and he basically ignored me last time I reminded him that there are people to RP with. I personally would say he's down for the count, but it's Zombie's call.
That's really a shame. As far as him being a part of the TO, he should participate more if he wants to stay in, and so far his participation has been... less then stellar.