Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I have something of an odd question. What does everyone think of the names of the countries of Terra Dolor? Are they good? Bad? Passable? Catchy? Silly? Any country name you really like? Any you really hate?

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Like... Neren'teva is a cool name, Themosa is a name that fits the techiness...

If I had to complain, I'd say that Bevland and Helvan sound a little too much alike and I sometimes forget Bevland is even it's own country.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Like... Neren'teva is a cool name, Themosa is a name that fits the techiness...

If I had to complain, I'd say that Bevland and Helvan sound a little too much alike and I sometimes forget Bevland is even it's own country.
Good point. :p I'll have to watch out for the in future naming of thingys.

Also, for anyone interested in a fun little anime series, I'd recommend Little Witch Acedemia on Nexflix. For anyone already watching it, season two is on Netflix now, so get on that.

Dahlexpert

Good point. :p I'll have to watch out for the in future naming of thingys.

Also, for anyone interested in a fun little anime series, I'd recommend Little Witch Acedemia on Nexflix. For anyone already watching it, season two is on Netflix now, so get on that.
I heard of the show, never watched it.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

So uh... I couldn't sleep last night... So if I for some reason don't show up for the mission, the probable reason is that I passed out...

I will set alarms to make sure I don't sleep through it

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
For anyone interested in my YouTube page, finally started posting videos again after focusing on Nier Automata for a while now. Please enjoy, and remember to like, comment, share, and subscribe.

ExoGrim

For anyone interested in my YouTube page, finally started posting videos again after focusing on Nier Automata for a while now. Please enjoy, and remember to like, comment, share, and subscribe.
you know, I should probably get back into Youtube myself... the things I want to do but never seem to get myself to do.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Today is the big day. When we decide if Mina lives or dies. If the guild goes back to the way it was before, or remains as is.

I have a fun little idea for it that will help if anyone has to leave early or come in late. Quick, fast paced battles that will give everyone time to shine. Just wish I had my notes at home on my computer. Stuck here at work until 5.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
you know, I should probably get back into Youtube myself... the things I want to do but never seem to get myself to do.
You know what I really want to do? A play through of Final Fantasy VII. It's my favorite game, and I've always wanted to do an LP of it, and I can since it is on the PS4 now. Only problem is that so many people have done it, and I'm afraid it would get no views.

Then again, nobody watches any of my other videos, so it wouldn't be much different, huh? :oops:

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
You know what I really want to do? A play through of Final Fantasy VII. It's my favorite game, and I've always wanted to do an LP of it, and I can since it is on the PS4 now. Only problem is that so many people have done it, and I'm afraid it would get no views.

Then again, nobody watches any of my other videos, so it wouldn't be much different, huh? :oops:
Gotta do what you gotta do.