Terra Dolor: OOC Discussion & Think Tank

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
I'll be working on the bridging collab on my Doc #1. Marine, Frost, Dahl, Exo, B0, if you have time and want to join in, come on by. This one will mostly be exposition though. Maybe a little boring. So if you can't come, you can just read it later.

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

So I only now managed to read Dahl and Zombs new collab, honestly because I got caught up in the mission wait and kinda forgot you posted it... Hehe...

But it was seriously Awesome! I feel like Alice, despite being super evil with her world domination endgoal, might be redeemable... She just needs love... And a way to keep her race alive without murder but mostly love! Uhm... I am starting to actually like her as a villian better than Tecunte, which is saying something because I really like Tecunte as well, they are fighting hard for best lady villian rn. I find myself waiting in excitement for the next leg of our unfriendly neighborhood vamps plans. :3

And just as great a job to Zombs, Rumi was an awesome character and I hope we get to see more of her now that she's Alice's Thrall. (PPS. What she did at the end there was pretty rough a punishment. Then again, Rumi was going to stab Alice despite the fact she treated her so well... Yeah I mean it's her job and Alice is evil, but she didn't hesitate.)

Dahlexpert

So I only now managed to read Dahl and Zombs new collab, honestly because I got caught up in the mission wait and kinda forgot you posted it... Hehe...

But it was seriously Awesome! I feel like Alice, despite being super evil with her world domination endgoal, might be redeemable... She just needs love... And a way to keep her race alive without murder but mostly love! Uhm... I am starting to actually like her as a villian better than Tecunte, which is saying something because I really like Tecunte as well, they are fighting hard for best lady villian rn. I find myself waiting in excitement for the next leg of our unfriendly neighborhood vamps plans. :3

And just as great a job to Zombs, Rumi was an awesome character and I hope we get to see more of her now that she's Alice's Thrall. (PPS. What she did at the end there was pretty rough a punishment. Then again, Rumi was going to stab Alice despite the fact she treated her so well... Yeah I mean it's her job and Alice is evil, but she didn't hesitate.)

Thank you so much, I loved showing this side of Alice. And what I have planned next for Rumi, I plan on showing a complete different side of Alice.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member

Thanks pal. I really enjoyed this one. And yeah, even I was a little hesitant with Rumi going through with her plan. She, and by extension I, was surprised by how kind Alice was. But when you work for a council of vampires and you're charged with the sanctity and safety of your home, you don't question orders.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Here is my plan for the mission. Tomorrow and Tuesday, I hope to do the three separate things with you guys, hopefully everyone having a point in which they are available. Then on Thursday, we'll do the big fight to cap it all off which will include everybody.

I left the exposition part up on Doc #1, so when you get a chance, please read up.

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Wake up early to go to my psychiatrist. Get there for my appointment, which is twenty minutes after they open. And yet, it is now nearly a half hour after when my appointment should have started. How are they this far behind?! They had only been open for twenty minutes! Appointments are, at most, twenty minutes. Meaning there should have only been one person ahead of me!

Frostlich1228 (Alt)

Wake up early to go to my psychiatrist. Get there for my appointment, which is twenty minutes after they open. And yet, it is now nearly a half hour after when my appointment should have started. How are they this far behind?! They had only been open for twenty minutes! Appointments are, at most, twenty minutes. Meaning there should have only been one person ahead of me!

At least that's better than being called in a 11 Pm and finding out they want you to do 2 hours of tests

Black0ut

At least that's better than being called in a 11 Pm and finding out they want you to do 2 hours of tests
My condolences to you both... hopefully it'll get better, right?