X-COM Enemy Unknown - Season 3 - JOURNALS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahlexpert

The following is collaboration between Dhalexpert & ZombieSplitter53
Part 1

Ayame wanders through an large open field of flowers, Feeling like she has been here before, she is compelled to look for a pristine, glistening lake. She finds it, and just as she expected, there is a small child sitting next to it. Ayame runs forward, taking a seat next to the girl, pulling off her socks and shoes, and putting her feet into the water.
She sloshes her feet lightly. After a minute, she says to the girl, "I wanted to thank you for your advance before. I was able to find my sister thanks to you. Well, I also had some help from my friends. You got me on my journey to find her, Axton helped me along the way, and Anna helped me reach the end." Ayame chuckles. "Is it weird to ask someone who is technically me?" The child reminds silent, and Ayame gives her a curious look. "Are...are you okay?"

Ayame reaches out to the girl. The girl suddenly twists her head and sinks razor sharp teeth into Ayame's hand. With a howl of pain and fear, Ayame jumps back, clenching her bloody hand. The girl slowly clambers to her feet, her head twisting sidewise. She smiles, her grin larger then it should be, revealing her mouth full of blood soaked teeth. "What's wrong?" She asks in a twisted, high-pitched voice. Mockingly, she asks, "Are...are you okay?"

Terrified, Ayame turns and runs. After only a few moments, she screams in pain. She looks down at her bare feet, now seeping blood onto the glass covered floor. Ayame turns to see where the girl is, only to find her floating upside down directly in front of her face. She falls back, crying out as glass is driven into her hands. "What do you want from me!?" Ayame screams.

"You think everything is okay now?" The girl laughs maniacally. "You think I'm just gonna let you be happy? LIKE YOU DESERVE IT!" The girl's face twists and reshapes, her mouth stretching wide. Ayame screams as the girl lunges forward.

the twisted version is mere inches away from Ayame,but before she gets any closer a sword is go's through the back of it's head through it's mouth.

Ayame get's a surprised look on her face wondering what's going on,the twisted version of Ayame tries to get up put before she can, a weird figure puts his foot on the twisted Ayame back grabs the back and frond ends of the sword and lefts the monsters head clean off it's body.

Wow so this is what you be dreaming a bout my little worrier.

Ayame looks up at Axton in surprise. After a moment, she smiles. "Yeah, sure, warrior. Seems to me I'm so pathetic, I have to be saved by figments of my imagination." She stretches out a bloody hand.

Axto grabs Ayame hand. Ayame how many time did I have to tell you,you are not pathetic as long as I respect you you are never pathetic. Axton pulls Ayame up and brushes some of the dirt off of her.

So rookie your probable wondering why am I hear, saving your ass.

"Hey, that's squaddie now. Even...even if I have yet to see any action." Ayame limps over to the lake, reaching in with cupped hands.

Ha HA right squaddie,and don't worry you'l see action soon. Axton looks around and sees how bad her dream and Ayame is.

Sigh your gonna hate this .Axton picks up Ayame and starts to walk north. after a few minuets of walking,and listing to Ayame yelling to put her down he finally puts her down in a pile of snow.

Ayame looks around. She scratches her head, asking Axton, "Where the hell are we." As she does so, she scoops up some snow, rubbing it on her hands until the blood is gone, along with her wounds.

Your in Alaska my friend, your in the u.s.of a my home state and country. now come on my home is not that fare you get to see my family,and by family I mean my dead ancestors.

Wiping the wounds from her bare feet, Ayame shrugs, saying, "Sure, why not. I'm here...well, in a manner of speaking." She shivers. "Can't believe I still feel cold here."

Relay, well I doubt that you get that much snow in China or below freezing temperatures, but come on let's go to my house.

Axton leads Ayame to what his house looked like before the war,Ayame is surprise how big it is,Well here we are ou and i'v been talking about you to my ancestors and the can't wait to meet you,so are you ready to go in side.

"Uh, yeah, sure Axton. But before we go in, I just wanted to say, um, sorry that...well, that you died. You seem to be taking it pretty well, though."

ou don't take my kindness for granted, I was pissed that I was killed by that really lucky muton,and since I dead to many bad and terroble things to go to heaven,and to good things to go to hell,so i'm stuck until god or the devil decides what to do to me.

but then I saw my ancestors and I realized that I am home,so screw god and the devil because i'm happy wear I am. So after saying that.

Axton kicks in his door and screams, HELLO MY DRUNKEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF THE HUNT I'M FINALLY HOME.

Ayame steps into the warm building, a curious look on her face. "Gotta admit, this isn't a bad place to spend eternity."

Well this was my house, and I couldn't think of any place to spend eternity ether.

Now come Ayame drink talk to some of my family gain some wisdom,and before you tell me that you don't drink this is a dream/the other side so you don't get drunk, and after you had your fun meet me on the boucanee once it get's dark,because I want to talk to you and show you some thing very special.

Dahlexpert

part 2

Ayame nods, and grabs a cup of liquor, chugging it down without bothering to ask what it is. As usual, she is naturally drawn first to the women, and sits next to an older woman, extending a hand.

the woman shakes Ayames hand,Hello my name is Aeliana Alba i'm the first roman assassin in this family and the first female assassin in this family it's a privilege to meet you.

"An assassin, huh? Bet that must have been exciting. I hope you set a good example for your female descendents who followed in your footsteps."

Yes I dead, because of what I did in Rome I set an example to not only to every woman in Rome,but to every woman in this family, and that example is I may be weaker and smaller then you but size doesn't matter,I don't to need to be the strongest gladiator or born in to a rich family to become great I became great. by setting the first rule in this family and that rule is kill those that deserve to die and help those that need help.Take my advice young worrier and lead by example.because you to will have children of your own one day lead them to a great future.

Ayame smiles and nods. She walks up to a young couple standing by the fire place, and waits for them to notice her, not wanting to interrupt they're conversation.

The young man notice Ayame. Why howdy there young lady how may we help you on this fine day.

The young woman also notice Ayame. Ou hello there, sorry for ignoring you do you need our help with something.

"I'm Ayame. Do you two have an interesting story to share."

Why howdy miss Ayame my name is John Mustang and this is my wife Annabel Mustang,and yes my story is one of independent and freedom.

See I was the first bounty hunter in this family and I did a lot of things that i'm not proud of, manly capture men that had deterrent colored skin and return them to there master,i'm not proud of it but that's what I did for six years.

And then one day I decided that this was wrong,and my last bounty I returned the man back to the plantation he escaped from,and I decided to kill his master and every one in that house and free every slave on that plantation,I put the lives of my wife and my child in danger that day because I became a wanted man form then on out.The man turns to his wife, and i'm still very sorry for putting you and James through that.

The young lady grabs John's hand, it's OK John you did what you thought was right and I still stand by your decision and so does every on else.

Thank you Annabel,so my advice to you young on do what you think is right no mater what the consequence is.

"I'll keep that in mind," Ayame says. She wanders over to an older gentleman sitting in a rocking chair near a window. "Hey. I'm Ayame."

Why hello miss Ayame my name is Marcus Van dam, how my I help you one this fine day in this oblivion.

"Well, I was hoping you had someinsight for me, made a little advise that comes with age."

The old man chuckles. You would think that some one my age would have endless advice for some so so young and eager,but I don't you can look around you and as you can see that every body here is ether in there twenties or mid thirtys, they all died fighting and dying for what they thought was right,and did what ever it took to accomplish there goals.

But me I did the same thing all of them did, but unlike them I learned to be a leader, I survived in world war two and beat the great depression and had two wonderful boys there's not much advice I can give you except this learn from your mistakes and from others mistakes and if you do that you may live to be my age.

"I think that's some pretty good advise." Satisfied, Ayame wonders out onto the balcony, she stands next to Axton, leaning against the railing and looking out onto the landscape.

Axton looks at the night sky.Beautiful isn't seeing Aurora sky and all the colors bounce off the snow, and the full moon also brightening up the sky and showing all trees and the mountains.

The Northern lights twinkle in Ayame's eyes as she looks out at the beautiful picture nature and, to a greater extent, Axton and her imagination has painted before her. "Thanks for bringing me her, Axton. Its nice to have a dream where everything isn't trying to kill me or my friends for once."

No problem,but there is a reason why I brought you here i'v been watching things on base and I got to say you changed,some good some bad.
The good you beat the crap,scratch that you punched the crap out of a perverted scientist, I mean months ago you all most slept with one to help out you friend and i'm proud of you for that.

But the bad is well,You kinda forgot how much of a bad ass you are,and you now let words anger you easily now,like being called a,and i'm sorry for calling you this but a whore or a bitch or a slut,you use to ignore these but now your letting your anger take advantage of you now,What happen to the Ayame Kasagi that kick my ass and she was clam during that fight no matter how many insults I through at her, Because the Ayame that lost to that sorry excuse for a combat trainer is not her.

Ayame lets out a disappointed sigh. "Yeah, you're right. It was embarrassing. I'm not even sure why I let him get to me like that. I guess he hit me where it counts, not that that is a proper excuse. But I'm working on it. I promise you, if I face him again, everything he says will go in one ear and out the other."

Axton let's out A frustrated sigh.OK I no your good on your promises since After my death you did call your sister like we agreed on,how did that go by the way.

Ayame smiles. "It went great! She seemed to be just as sweet as I remember, and I even got to have a nice conversation with my niece. She actually looks just like me." She laughs. "Even down to my small size, though I'm trying not to let it effect my ego."

Axton smiles heh heh well i'm pretty sure you both will get taller and wiser eventually,Ha you no before I died I wanted to fight you again only with out me being a feral killing animal but thanks to that muton that won't happen.

"Well, I won't live forever. When it's my time to pass on, what's say I stop by and we have that fight." Ayame extends her hand, smiling brightly.

Axton shakes Ayame hand, deal but let's hope that's later then sooner, And when you wake up tell Anna that I miss her,And smack Aaron across his head for blabbering your business in his drunken state.

"You got it." Ayame closes her eyes and steadies her breath. She opens her eyes, and looks up at the ceiling of her quarters. She sits up, and grabs a pen and paper, jotting down some notes. She smiles, and quietly puts on her excercise clothes, careful not to wake her roommates. She writes 'Axton says hi' on a post-it and places it on Anna's pillow. As she heads out, she reaches out towards Persephone, about to stroke her cheek. She stops suddenly, pulling her hand away and grasping it as though she had done something wrong. She gives Persephone a sad look, softly whispering to herself, "what are doing to her? You know its wrong." She shakes her head, and heads out.

Zain Shah

This journal references events that will be posted in the journals section later.

Colonel Zain "BrownNose" Shah
Kills- 23
Missions- 14
Support

When the camera turns on, it can be seen that Zain is tired "I've been having a really shitty day today. First, I find out some other guy has his eyes on Jessica and worst of all, they're going on a proper date! What if they have sex? Did I just blow my chance? Fuck, this is so fucking shitty right now." Zain rubs his eyes "If nothing happens, I'm taking the first motherfucking chance I get to ask her out; this time no drinking and getting drunk but a proper romantic dinner." Zain lightly laughs "I still can't believe I'm doing this. My life motto, for girls, has always been "If some other guy's interested in her, forget about her" but its not that simple right now." Zain starts to feel drowsy so he takes a sip of his energy drink "Maybe they won't even go on a date, you can't go up to the surface anyway." Zain feels more relaxed but instantly sits up "Unless they manipulate the guards" Zain has a moment of shock on his face. He covers his face with his hands and shouts "FUCK!"

"Alright, lets just change the subject; I don't want to think about this for now. I found out Jessica has a sister, Alexia, and she kinda reminds me of my little sis; we would tease each other but we still loved each other at heart." Zain manages to talk about his late sister without getting upset this time. "She must be proper fucking smart to make it into XCOM, she's like fucking 16! Wait..." Zain has an epiphany "I could get her to ask Jessica who she likes better, what she likes and what she doesn't like, I'm a motherfuckin' genius." Zains mood turns to happy. "Too bad there's no teens here otherwise she could probably get someone...there is someone! I think he's a scientist." Zain goes on his laptop and searches XCOM files to find the young scientist "Jason Blue...huh, I guess I'll ask him."

"Oh..I almost forgot, Dr Lee." says Zain with a look of disgust on his face. "I probably saw more nudity in there then I have in my whole life and the worst thing is that I can't report him cos I know he'll snitch on me. Ayame surprised me though, when I say her during the first few days of XCOM, she was this little girl in the wrong place." Zain looks at the cut on his hand "Fuck, I need to get this bandaged up soon." Zain ponders for a while "I wonder why every pervert on base wants Ayame, she doesn't have much tits or arse and she looks like an early teen so unless they're pedophiles, I don't understand...I don't know." Zain pulls out some bandages and tape, he bandages up his hand, amateurishly, and goes to sleep. He wakes up a moment later to turn off his camera.

Last edited:

PrismaCube

The following is a collaboration between PrismaCube & AugurOfRuin

Jasmin comes knocking on Selena's office door. "Doctor Sprous, are you in there?"

From behind the door you Selena calls
"Yes come on in the door is open."

Jasmin opens the door and walks in. "Umm hi, I decided to come for an urgent check up as my health is important to me. Would you have time for it? I can fill you in with the details if you want"

"Oh goodness, I'm not even fully setteled back in yet and already people come swarming in."
Selena laughes
"Yeah sure go ahead and sit down tell me your name first and then we can get aquainted and talk about you health."
Selena puts a pile of paper to the side and shows Jasmin to the seat across Selenas desk.

Jasmin takes a seat looking at the doctor. "I'm Jasmin Lebed, the reason I came to you is due to a sudden drop in my constitution. Usually I can easily jog every morning without any trouble. But lately my knees started acting up again and my constitutions just suddenly dropped. I get exhausted much quicker than usual. And I can't find a reason for it, I take a morning jog every day, so I know that I haven't just been lazy or anything."

"Hmm I see, but what do you mean by acting up again? Did you injure yourself along time ago? It could be that duo to your constant excterise, this old flesh wound has reopend. I would recommend that we do an X-Ray scan if that seems to be the case."

"Well I don't exacly have a flesh wound. I did dislocate my kneecap around the first days of my being in the base, but the other doc got it back in its place, you can probably find it in my medical records. The same knee is being a bitch, but I'm not noticing any of the same symptoms I had back then, I can walk with it just fine, it was guite tough to walk back then wtth it. I still have my painkillers too, I think...."

Selena ponders for a minute
"Hmmm ,alright then we should try something new, how often do you extercise? Because I would suggest to take one or two week of rest, with no exterise and try to just chill, if it doesnt get better by then, then we would have to make an X-Ray scan."

"A week or two without exercise?..... I guess I can try it, I'm just too used to taking a jog every morning or just exercising in the gym. It's just been a way to get my thoughts off from something.... horrifying that I know."

"I'm sure there are other ways to spend the day, like Officer School for example, that might help you, all you do is sit and listen, if you learn something from all that is up to you. Now about that horrifying thing...do you want to talk about that?"

"Eerm sitting and learning isn't too much of my style, I learn more by doing, but I can try and take a few classes on something." "Asto what comes to me talking about it... If I can trust that no one else will hear from this I can... talk about it...."

"Listen, my job is to make sure that you are feeling well around here, and I woudnt be doing a very proper job of it if I were to go run around and tell anyone your secret now would I? Your secret is safe with me I promise."
Selena gives a friendly smile

"Right, sorry about my doubt, I've had some bad experience with a couple of doctors... anyways thats beside the point. Where to even start.... I was pretty much born and raised into millitary life, I only knew my father, never my mother because father didn't speak a word of her. I spent allmost my entire life on a millitary base, learning into the life of a soldier. I was 19 years old when something rather horrible for me at that time happened. I was waiting at a millitary base for my fathers arrival, I had come to meet him. A wounded soldier was dragged in by one of my fathers friends. I asked if what happened and if my father was allright, he only looked me in the eyes and turned his head. My father had been killed in action, he told me my fathers final words that were a message to me:"Do not feel sorrow my child, remember what I thought you." My father allways taught me as a child to wait for him untill sunset, if he would not have returned I was to take a pistol and run as far my legs could make it, and once I couldn't go any further I was to shoot with my pistol in the air for someone to hear it. So after hearing my father's final words, I waited untill sunset and left the base. I don't think I made it more than 200 meters away when I heard an explosion behind me. The base I was in had blown up. But to honor my father, I just kept walking untill I got my own post. They asked me what happened, because the base that I was at just had gone silent. The only thing remaining from my father back then was his beret. That was all they needed to know, General Lebed, my father, had died. The base was down, he was held a memorial.

After joining XCOM I used my connections to do some research on the case on the base that exploded. I ended up digging up something that shattered my entire view of the world. I wasn't a child that was meant to be... My father had commited a rape upon my mother, from which I was born... The only man I had looked up to, discovered to be no better than a criminal on the street. Neither of my parents never wanted me to exist, my mother doesn't even want to hear from me...
Its this that I just can't get over.... I just...." Jasmin cannot bring the sentance to an end as tears come to her eyes and she turns her head down.

Selena stands up and walks over to Jasmin and gives her a comforting hug.
"It's alright, you dont have to talk anymore, I fully understand what you are going through."
There is a moment of silence then selena looks Jasmin in the eyes.
"Look, I can't really do anything about you parents, but I assure you there are many people here that are happy that you were born, take a look at your friends or roommates, I'm sure they are happy to have meet you. I know friends are not the same as parents, but its something you can look at to feel happy..."
Selena gets a confusing look on her face
"Do you understand what I mean?"

"I know What You mean, but thanks. Il come back if Something happens" Jasmin gets up and leaves without saying goodbyes.

Selena watches til the door shut and then slowly whispers
"Goodbye"

AaronBryant

Dinner and a show

Aaron finishes his shower after his meds had taken effect and slept leisurely. The shower had been warm and wonderful but fleeting, he toweled himself off gently making sure not to press to hard on the bruises and then dressed himself in his best casual wear, His brown hair had been growing quite a lot over the last couple months he used the small amount of gel he had slicking it back and brushing it untill he was satisfied with the look. He put on his black button up shirt, and a dark blue pair of blue jeans and grabbed his crutches heading to Jessicas room.

Zain is just leaving his room wearing a green polo and cargo pants. He is also, coincidentally, heading to Jessica's room. He notices Aaron and tries to stay away however Aaron manages to see Zain, as a response Zain says "Hey Aaron." Aaron smiles at Zain remembering the last couple missons and how they had each others back " Hey Zain or should i say Sir" he snaps a salute "best support in the whole base and one of the highest ranking officers on site how does that feel?"

"Not gonna lie, it feels fucking good to kick your feet back and know that you don't have to constantly be impressing the Commander to get your promotions but you're moving up the ranks quite quickly at least." "I have to rise, Ive got to many friends in here to fall to some stupid curse! the rise of the heavies is on its way!" Aaron laughs as he says this "Hey you remember Tytus yea?"

Zain smiles "So are you gonna be Mr Splodey like Zhang or Mr Fuck Shit Up With My Gun? Oh yeah, Tytus is actually not such a dick anymore; he gave me some personal training sessions." Aaron Continues hobbling along "I would like to be more of a gun man zhang has the explosions covered." He turns to Zain "Dont trust him Zain" He unbuttons part of his shirt and shows the bruises all over his body yellow purple and green. He shows the marks at his temples and then says "The doc said i shouldnt be using my legs to much either with what he did to me thats why im walking around on these" He waves the crutches to make his point. "He goes to far and he may end up killing some one you would do best to just not associate with him. I knew some one like him back when i was in Commando training. He was a monster and ended up killing a kid."

"Believe me, when I had my first fight with him, he was a right cock; he gave me a fucking black eye and a bruised cheek but I sorta understand what he was trying to do. He tried to simulate an opponent who would stop at nothing to kill you but I guess he hasn't talked to you ever since the fight." "No and he didnt give me a black eye he damn near killed me he elbowed me in the temple more than once that a lethal blow i should be dead im lucky my skull is thick or i wouldnt have made it." Aaron thinks "to be honest im suprised i didnt break anything. He also emotionally abused Ayame. Im trying to prep my bunk mates so what happened to me doesnt happen to them."

"Apparently his policy is you either fight him or he recommends you for discharge from XCOM." Zain states. " And?" Aaron looks away "it doesnt matter. I can take being beaten fair and square but he went over the line and put my life in danger i wont let him do that to others. What are you up to today?" "I just need to talk to Jessica about something that happened in my room some other night." " Oh would you like to join us for dinner i was going to get her actually" Aaron says with a kindly expression. "Um...OK?" Zain is feeling quite odd considering that Aaron is very interested in Jessica "just as along as I'm not getting in between you two."

Aaron looks at Zain and offers his fist "You are a true bro my friend" He smiles " You dont have to stay for long just ask your questions and leave if you like but i dont turn away friends, and you have my back out there on the field so thats definitely what i would consider you. I would appreciate the alone time to" They turn the corner " Ever since my fiance died i felt like no one would be able to make me excited just by being around them but Jessica has this innate ability to just spark a smile in my mind. Im out of the gym more often i dont eat lunch there every day, and I have finally started to talk to more people than just Ayame and Steve bless them both for helping me through my time of need. I feel pretty blessed man." They walk down the hall towards Jessicas room.

Last edited:

AaronBryant

Dinner and a Show part 2

"Wow, never knew about your fiance, that's some tough shit to handle." Zain changes the topic "so er...you're really interested in Jessica huh, well I don't blame you, she is pretty caring." They reach Jessica's room and Zain knocks on the door. Aaron seems happily lost in thought "Yea she is".
"Can you get that," Jessica can be heard shouting from the other side of the door. "I guess, just hurry up and put your clothes on." Alexia opens the door slowly. She looks between the two men, and shouts back, "It's your boyfriends."

"Huh?" Aaron looks quizckly at Alexia. Alexia shrugs. "Never mind." Jessica comes rushing to the door. She smiles at Zain, saying, "Hello Zain, were you joining us this evening." "Getting a little two on one action, huh sis?" Alexia laughs, and receives a slap to the back of the head. Jessica looks at Aaron, and frowns, looking down at her black jeans and black shirt with the Bat Symbol on it. "I'm sorry, Aaron, I'm too casual, aren't I. Do you want me to change into something more formal?"

"Nice to see you, Ugly but it's not nice to see your face." Zain chuckles a little but he soon changes his tone "Jessica I need to talk about that...thing." Aaron looks confused he looks at Alexia then Jessica then Zain " Um no Jessica you look lovely" He smiles at the bat symbol "I used to read batman quite often, Zain had some questions for you then i think we will be on our way." Jessica asks with a smile "Sure thing, Zain. What did you want to talk about? Did you want to talk here, or should we talk as we walk?"

Zain walks up to Jessica and says "We need to talk about that syn-something...your colour thing." "It's okay," She whispers back to him. "Aaron knows about it, too. You two are some of few people who know that don't have access to my file, actually." "Oh...Alright then, we can talk as we go." Zain looks at his clothes "Give me a second to change." He races off back to his room.

" Alexia what were you talking about" Aaron asks with a cold expression. Alexia scoffs. "Did ya think you were the only one with eyes on Tits-Mcgee here?" Jessica slaps here on the head again, saying, "Do you mind not referring to me like some bimbo. Or do I need to point out how jealous you are of my figure?". "As if," Alexia says, rolling her eyes.

Aaron sighs leans against the wall and whispers to Alexia "well to be honest no but i had hoped i was the only one who had said anything. Im a patient man though and to be honest Jessica is worth waiting for, so i will keep a good word on for me Dr?" Alexia whispers back, "Just remember that Jessie is really caring, and worries a lot about the feelings of others, so the idea of letting one of you down us gonna hurt her."
Jessica folds her arms in irritation. "Do you guys mind not whispering amongst yourselves when I'm standing right here?" "Well how else are we supposed to make sure you can't hear us?" Alexia returns, mockingly folding her arms.

Zain rushes back, wearing a red checked shirt and black trousers "Ready to go? And is Miss Stun Gun coming with us?" "Pfft...yeah, sure, I again insert my earlier statement of "as if". Alexia walks back into the room. As Jessica steps out and closes the door behind her, Alexia shouts, "Have fun Don't come back to sticky." Jessica proceeds to angrily slam the door, but regains her composure as she turns to the others.

Zain covers his mouth to avoid the others seeing him laughing. "S-so...what did you want to ask me Zain." Jessica walks slightly ahead of the other two in order to hide her red cheeks. "About your thing, that syn-something; what is it? Is it something like you can detect people's fucking aura or something." Zain remains behind Jessica as they carry on walking. Aaron stays back Allowing the two a moment of privacy I cant believe i was dupped this stings hard. Aaron puts his hands behind his head what am i to do though, I simply must wait and try and gain her affection honestly. Always stay a gentlemen always.

Jessica smiles, thinking of the best way to describe it. "Synestisia is a essentially a condition where someone's senses are linked. So some people having their hearing triggered by sight, or they're sense of taste triggered by touch. I once met someone who even had distinctive tastes when they saw different people." Jessica turns around, slowly walking backwards. "My synestisia is color based, the most common form. Letters and numbers all have distinct colors. For example, even though I know it is black, when I write the letter P, it looks orange to me, and if I add a line to it, making it an R, the letter turns yellow. I also see flashes of light, kinda like fireworks, when I here certain kinds of music."

"As for the aura thing, people have their own colors, which change slightly in tone, brightness, and frequency depending on their physical and emotional state. A lot of people...most people, actually, are intimidated by me, thinking I can read their minds, but I'm really nothing more then a human mood ring."

"Wow, that's fucking cool; you're like a superhero with motherfucking powers." Zain shows amazement rather than intimidation. Jessica shakes her head, her smile momentarily waning. "No, I'm not. Its just a neurological condition. I even read a report some where that said, if you take into account all the different forms, as many as 1 in 23 people can have it. Plus, it is completely involuntary. I can't turn it off, no matter how much I might want to, or how much the people who's privacy I'm invading might want me to."

AaronBryant

Dinner and a show part 3

Aaron looks at her eyes brimming with questions Screw being a good guy all the time take what you want Aaron! Aaron picks up his pace holding his crutches by his side instead of using them, heart pounding hard on his chest. "I imagine the world is a much more beautiful place for you" he offers his arm to her "I doubt you intend to make any one uncomfortable, people just simply dont take the time to know you and thats a foolish thing on there part, I wonder what your color is" he smiles "does it work like that? Can you see your own?"

Jessica smiles sweetly, taking Aaron's arm. "That's very kind of one, Aaron. And as for me, I'm white, which is only natural since white is the combination of all colors." Zain starts to feel like the third wheel, "I guess that's pretty much all I wanted to ask you so I'll be going, and I think that Aaron meant for this evening to be with you." Jessica announces "That's really considerate of you, Zain. I hope we can talk again soon. Maybe over a stiff drink."

Aaron turns to look at Zain mouthing thank you. "Have a good evening Zain, hey ill swing by your place later i would like to review this weeks study material." Aaron gives him a serious but non-aggressive look making sure he knows that is not what he means. As Zain leaves, he whispers to Aaron "Don't worry, I never cock block a guy who is trying hard to get someone." He leaves, waving at them from afar. "Once again you fascinate me, what are you in the mood for?" Aaron holds her arm close "I havent had a single day of shore leave and to be honest ive been dying to see the moon for such a long time." "Well, I'm not sure you're allowed to leave, but maybe we can grab something to eat, and ill...try to convince them to let us step outside long enough for a meal."

"Your fantastic" Hes smile ripples out slowly "Im actually really excited to be honest" They approach the elevator. The soldier snap a salute to Aaron. Aaron looks confused "Oh yea im an officer" he says with joy "At ease soldiers. Ms. Chambers has a request for you." Aaron looks to her.
Jessica flashes a sweet smile. "Listen, I know officers aren't allowed to leave, but you wouldn't mind if we popped up stairs just long enough to have a meal under the moon light, would you?" One of the soldiers responds "You have 10 minutes, I'm risking my pay rise for this." He slyly lets them through.

Aaron turns to Jessica "To easy your smile gets you anything you want doesnt it" he looks at her out of one eye in an over the top manner. She responds with a sultry note "Well, maybe. Though I'd like to think I'm charismatic. Though the temptaions of men help too." "Ten minutes my ass, ill say i stole you" He smirks devilishly. "It's okay, Aaron.Don't worry about it." she responds to his boyish charm. Aarons smirk drops then he looks serious. "You coulda said something you know, I may have been mad but only for a moment."

As the pair ride the transport up, Jessica gives Aaron a hesitant look. "I couldn't help but notice you and Zain seemed a bit upset. Are you sure I don't...put you off." He takes her hands into his "Its not that i care that you have more than one person after you, its only that you kept me in the dark when i was obviously very interested in you It hurts and i think you know that" He winks at her "im not worried any more though cant let it spoil the night. What do you want we are in Japan so i think exotic food is no issue. and i havent spent much of the money i earn from the project so i can take you pretty much any where but i have something in mind if youd like to be suprised."

Jessica looks at the ground. "Anywhere is fine, I trust your judgement." As they reach the surface, Jessica looks into Aaron's eyes. "You're right Aaron, I did know Zain had feelings for me. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just being cautious. I'm afraid most men only care about my body, and I didn't want to shun the advances of one person in favor of someone who plans to use me and leave me like the rest. I...I don't know what to say other then I'm sorry."

He hugs her softly smelling her hair and whispers to her "Its ok, trust me i understand" the elevator opens into a part of the city Aaron had seen when he was first brought here he searches around and sees the stall he had asked to stop at when the men in black suits had originaly brought him here. He holds tight to jessicas hand and drops his crutches in the elevator "Come on!" He runs through the crowd and stops at the stall taking a moment to smell the city and look up "HA Full moon and a gorgeous women on my arm and we are winning the war, IM THE LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE" he shouts not caring who could hear.

Jessica laughs, caught up in Aaron's excitement. "Heh heh, to be honest, I've been so busy, I haven't been up here in months. It feels so good to breath in this fresh air." Aaron turns to the vendor, he looks back at Jess "Im probably gunna get this wrong but ive been trying to learn a small amount of japanese". He looks back at the vendor "Watashi wa watashitoisshoni utsukushī wakai josei o motte ori, wareware wa tsu no juchū o go kibō no kon'nichiwa bendā, Nikuga, Okonomiyaki, Supaidārōru." He looks triumphant at his ability to speak quite sure he messed something up but to excited to care.

Jessica smiles brightly at him, saying, "That sounded good to me. What, um...what did you say?" As the vendor prepare the meal he says with gusto "Hello vendor i have a lovely young lady with me, and we would like two orders of Okonomiyaki, Nikujaga, and spider rolls" He inhales the smell "I just ordered them at random when i first got here and loved them sushi has always been something i liked though the spider roll being my favorite! its tastier than the name belies its just fried crab" "That sounds delicious. And besides, I'd hate to go to a forign land and only eat military cafeteria food." She takes a seat and watches the vendor.

Aaron watching her red-brown orbs take in there surronding he silently prays to god thanking him. He collects the food and puts it in a bag he grabs her hand and takes her back near the elevator. "Now for the magic!" he says deviously looking for a ladder. "Magic, huh?" She says excitedly. "I love magic." Aaron leads her to a ladder and he bounds up it offering his hand down " M'Lady?" as she come up he quickly covers her eyes and says "you ready?". Jessica giggles "I'm ready!".

He uncovers her eyes all around her lights shine bright and twinkling he points up at the luminous moon so close and wide like a huge white eye staring at them. "Hungry?" he inquires. Jessica stares out at the spectacle of lights, so caught up in it's beauty she can only nod. He pulls out the food and the small bottle of saki with two saki bowls he sets it up were they can look out across the city. He pulls out the spider roll and pops one in his mouth " Im glad im here, even bruised and battared this is such a treat" he thinks for a minute "We are now five minutes late" He says this sinking even further into the floor looking quite content. "Your a good sister you know that? helping her out like that. Did you have a good family life before all this?"

Jessica nods, taking a spider roll for herself. "We were pretty happy. Our parents are loving, and I've always gotten along with my siblings, even if Alexia and I always seem to bicker. How about you?" His laugh is sad and his face for just a moment forlorn then he goes back to his cheery self " I never had a brother or sister my mom left after i was born and my dad raised me all by himself. I had always wanted a brother or sister though some one i could just play with. I had one friend who was like a brother though Malcolm he stood up for me when i was picked on which was a lot in school."

Jessica smiles. "It's always nice to have someone by your side like that. Are you still friends?" She asks cautiously. "He stopped talking to me after i joined the commandos. I havent seen my dad in over a year now either." His face turns up to the moon he blinks for a long moment opens and stares trying to hold on to the image in his head. He finishes his last spider roll and sips on the saki.

He sprinkles the Nikujaga over the fried Okonomiyaki and eats it leisurely "What will you do after this is all done?"

AaronBryant

"You mean X-COM? I'm not sure." She thinks for a moment. "It might sound cliche, but I'd like to settle down with a nice guy, maybe have a kid or two. Just gotta find Mr. Right. How about you?"

He scratches his head " I always had this dream that id build a cabin some where in the mountains of Tennessee just a few miles out of civilization. I would spend my time forging swords, sheilds, craft bows and arrows, make suits of armor and enter the renisance fair jousting tournaments possibly go pro. Knights were what i tried to emulate most as a child and if im lucky im something like them now." he laughs "It sounds kind of silly when i say it out loud."

Jessica laughs as well, but kindly, saying, "Maybe it is, but sometimes the silly dreams are the best, especially if they make you happy." She closes her eyes. "And a big ass gun might not be a sword, but when I see you out in the field, you sure look like a knight to me." Aaron turns beet red "Yyeah i kind of feel like it with all that armor and the soud of battle surronding me its. . . enthralling" Aaron pulls his bible and a pencil out of his back pocket and goes to an end page sketching the moon and jessica quickly "you ready to head back to the underground? I think we got ourselves in enough trouble" he looks at her with soft warm eyes.

She looks down at her watch and mouths the word 'shit', and glances at Aaron. She is about to say something but is momentarily lost in his eyes. After a moment, she finally regains her composure, and says, "Y-yeah, that's probably a good idea." She stands up, dusting herself off and adding, "If the guard complains, we'll just blame it on alien check points or something."

" I wasnt worried about them" He flexes " I mean come on im the commanders up and coming star heavy" He laughs and climbs down the ladder. Waits for her to come down and holds her hand to the elevator pressing the button. "If im a Knight that makes you the beautiful princess no?"
"You're so charming, you know that." Jessica frowns suddenly, looking away. Aaron sees how distraught she is "Whats wrong?" his heartbeats in an unorthodox pattern his concern seeping through him.

"I've been here before, you know." She hesitates. "Several times, actually. In fact, about a year ago, I remember telling another man how charming he was. He had his fill of me that night, and when I tried to talk to him a few days later, he told everyone I was stalking him."

He holds her close and softly plays with her hair "Jessica I want you but more than that, I want something real I want to get to know you and let you know me before we have sex. I may be charming but i will always be above all else a gentleman and a gentleman waits patiently and dutifully." he puts her hair behind her ear. " Im not going to do anything unless both you and I are ready do you understand?"

Jessica looks into Aaron's eyes. She stares intensely, as if she is trying to peer into his mind. She smiles, a few tears falling down he cheeks as she reaches out, grasping Aaron's head and passionately kissing him. He giggles a little happy to have made her happy and sinks into the kiss. DING the elevator opens behind them. Aaron leads her into the elevator he gives her hand a quick squeeze and he picks up his crutches.

As they pass the angry looking guard, he steps forward to say something. However, seeing they pair's smiling faces, he steps back, deciding to hold his tongue. Aaron walks her to her room "Thank you" he says his smile hurting the bones in his face but the pain blocked out. He opens her door bowing slightly. Jessica reaches forward, again kissing Aaron. "This was probably one of the best nights of my life Aaron. I have to admit, the idea of dating a soldier didn't really appeal to me before, but you've definitely changed my mind." From behind her, Alexia can be heard pretending to retch, and Jessica blushes.

Aaron hops down the hall way smilling and began whistling bohemian raphsody.

Sharkdragon96

The following is a collab between Sharkdragon96 and Zombiesplitter53

INT. Main office - day

Persephone walks up to the main desk.

PERSEPHONE
"Excuse me?"​

The man at the desk looks up and rolls his eyes.

DESK MANAGER
"Yes, what is it now?"​

PERSEPHONE
"I'm looking for a Doctor Stolz. I was assigned to take an anger management course with him several months ago, and I was hoping I could make another appointment with him."​

The man starts checking his computer with a look of disinterest on his face.

Persephone impatiently taps her foot.

He looks up from his computer.

DESK MANAGER
"Sorry, but Doctor Stolz has been out sick for the past few days."​

PERSEPHONE
"Okay, is there anyone else available who I can talk to about private personal matters?"​

Seeming completely uninterested, he sighs and goes back to his computer.

DESK MANAGER
"There's the base's shrink, but she's booked for the next three days. Other then that, there is only the back-up therapist."

PERSEPHONE
"Okay, is he or she free right now?"
The desk manager types, and grabs a post-it.
DESK MANAGER
"Yeah, she's off duty right now."
He writes Jessica Chambers on the post-it, along with her room number, and hands it to Persephone. He then goes back to ignoring her.

Persephone examines the name and room number on the post-it. She rubs her eyes and checks again just to make sure she was reading it right.

She glances back at the man at the desk but realizing he wouldn't be of much help even if he wanted to be, she gives an irritated sigh and walks away.

PERSEPHONE
"Oookay then!"
INT. Hallway - day.

Persephone stands outside Jessica's quarters before hesitantly reaching out and knocking on the door.

Jessica opens the the door, smiling when she sees Persephone.

JESSICA
"Well this is a pleasant surprise! Please, come in, what can I do for you? You want something to drink?"

PERSEPHONE
"I need to discuss something privately and... you're really the only person who's available right now who I feel even remotely comfortable talking to."

JESSICA
"Really? Of course, please come in. I'd love to help in any way I can."
INT. Jessica's room.

Persephone walks in sits down.

PERSEPHONE
"I think I've been having more nightmares then usual lately. I'm worried it could have something to do with... You know, Ayame and I."

JESSICA
"I see,"
Jessica walks over to a mini-fridge.

JESSICA
"I take it these nightmares involve something bad happening to Ayame then?"

PERSEPHONE
"Some of them do. I can't always remember all of them though, my dreams tend to get really bizarre."
Jessica offers her a cup.

JESSICA
"Are there any ones in particular you remember. Perhaps one that you've had more then once?"
Persephone takes the cup and hastily gulps it down.

PERSEPHONE
"There are a few that keep coming back, but one in there was one in particular that really got to me. I remember I got a message from Ayame telling me to meet her at the barracks."

JESSICA
"I see, and what happens when you go to see her?"

PERSEPHONE
"I couldn't force myself to got inside, something about her message felt off putting, like she was inviting me in to have sex or something. I stood outside and told her I wasn't coming in but she didn't respond. By the time I finally gave up and went inside I found her being strangled by a muton that seemed to speak in the voice of my ex."

JESSICA
"That sounds awful!"
She looks at Persephone hesitantly, afraid to be too personal.

JESSICA
"Does your ex represent hardship for you? Did...did the two of you split on bad terms?"
Persephone nods.

PERSEPHONE
"It's not our split in of itself that I feel guilty for though. It's the fact that I was too much of a coward to help him after we broke up."
Jessica nods.

JESSICA
"I'm sorry if this is too forward, but I get the impression that you might share some of the feelings Ayame has for you."

PERSEPHONE
"I do, and I would be more open about it if it weren't for my past experiences with people who are LGBT in this kind of environment."

JESSICA
"I understand. And that seems to show in your dreams. Ayame seems to want to get closer, and she is attacked by the two things you fear will destroy your relationship, this war and your past experiences. Does that sound about right?"

PERSEPHONE
"I think you might be spot on right there. I worry that history could be repeating itself for me again, only this time there's very little I can do except keep a lid on the subject of our relationship and hope that everything that isn't within my control sorts itself out."
Jessica thinks for a moment.

JESSICA
"Have you said anything to Ayame about this? Maybe she's moving to fast, and you could suggest slowing down. I mean, you seem to care about her, and I'm guessing you'd rather move a bit slower then risk ruining anything"

PERSEPHONE
"I have told her, and for the most part she's been very good about keeping herself under control, but... What do I do if she gets herself killed out there? I made a promise that we would get through this together, what if I can't fulfill that promise?"

JESSICA
"I could say that you can't control it, so don't worry about it, but I know if I was in your shoes, I wouldn't except that as a good enough excuse. All I can say is that...what if you do those her, and you end up regretting everything you didn't do instead of how close you where. I'm not saying you should dive head first into a relationship, but sometimes, it is the things we didn't do that we regret the most."
Persephone takes a moment to think about that.

PERSEPHONE
"Maybe you're right. I guess when you get right down to it you could say the exact same thing about life in general. If we're all going to die one day we might as well enjoy the good things in life while we still can."
Persephone sighs.

PERSEPHONE
"I guess I'll see what I can do in the meantime. I'm still going to take this slow."
Jessica nods in agreement.

JESSICA
"Yes, that is probably for the best. It is important that you don't set yourself up for regrets, but it is also important that Ayame doesn't set herself up for a nasty fall by running too fast into your relationship."
Persephone gives a faint smile.

PERSEPHONE
"You know I'm really sorry I misjudged you the first time we met, I'm really happy we got to have this discussion. I feel better knowing I have someone to talk to about this."
Jessica shakes her head.

JESSICA
"No, I told you, the fault was all mine. And I want you to know I'm always here for you if you need someone to talk to."

PERSEPHONE
"Sure thing, I'll come back and see you some other time then."
Jessica opens the door and extends her hand to Persephone.

JESSICA
"Thank you for sharing with me. Please let me now how things go."

PERSEPHONE
"I'll see you around."
Persephone shakes Jessica's hand and exits, feeling a slight boost in her confidence.

Zain Shah

This is a collaboration between Zain Shah and ZombieSplitter53

Part One

X-COM Primary Mess-Hall
1200 Hours

Alexia Chambers sits alone in the corner of the cafeteria. With a sullied look on her face, she pokes a small piece of cake with a fork. She glances at the clock on the wall and sighs.

Zain enters the cafeteria and doesn't bother getting any food; he lets out a simple "Hey" as he is too depressed to make a witty remark and sits next to Alexia.

Alexia looks of at him and forces a smile, apparently depressed herself. "Zain, right?" She asks in a monotone voice. "How's it hangin'?"

Zain lets out a deep sigh "Couldn't be fucking better." He slams his fist on the ground, making Alexia's plate move an inch.

"I see you're your usual brash self. What's eating you?" She pushes the plate away from the edge of the table, but doesn't eat from it."

"Well lets see, firstly, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get scolded for getting injured again..." He shows her his hand which had been impaled by a shard of glass from Dr Lee's wine bottle "And I'm pretty sure Aaron and Jessica have already fucked so my life completely fine right now." He says sarcastically yet angrily.

Alexia gives him a genuinely surprise look. "Wow, I'm pretty sure if I was drinking something I would have just spit it out. That's my sister you're talking about, you know." Her voice is stern, but she's obviously trying not to laugh. She reaches to her side and places a small first aid kit on the table. "Here, let me see your hand."

Zain reluctantly gives his hand "Sorry, life's just been really shitty lately...Why are you so upset?"

As she examines Zain's injury with one hand, she reaches to her side again with the other. She places a pointed paper hat with balloon pictures on the table. "Jessica was called to the infirmary for some reason, so I'm stuck here alone until she comes back."

"Oh...Fuck, I feel stupid now. Happy Birthday?!" Zain uses his free hand to smack himself on the forehead "so I'm guessing your only guest had to bail."

Alexia lets out a faint sigh as she gently dabs Zain's wound with an alcohol swab. "Pretty immature of me, huh? Fate of the world at stake, and I'm pouting because Jessie had to go help reattach someone's arm or something instead of eating with me on my birthday."

"Well you have another guest at your birthday." He puts on the paper hat and grabs the plate with the cake and puts it in front of Alexia.

Alexia smiles, taking a bite of the cake. As she bandages up Zain's hand, she says, "Ya know, you're kinda sweet...for a meathead."

"Well this meathead knows how it feels to feel lonely."

"There," she says, finishing with Zain's hand, "that's one problem solved. Can't help you with the other one I'm afraid." She scoops up a piece of cake, offering it to Zain. "Ya know what kinda sucks?"

Zain lets Alexia feed him the piece and starts talking while the cake is in his mouth "What?" He wipes the corner of his mouth to get rid of some of the crumbs.

"Jessie said she was gonna let me try some booze for the first time, since most of the base is under the Phillipines and the legal drinking age is eighteen. But that probably isn't gonna happen now."

"You know you're talking to the guy who probably has more booze than anyone else in XCOM." Zain stands up and offers Alexia a hand "Come on, first time drinking and first time drunk."

Alexia laughs, taking Zain's hand. "You're on, my knight in drunken armor."

As they're walking to Zain's room, he says "So er...have you found any lovers around base yet?"

"No, not really. After all, I just turned eighteen, so most of the guys here from America and Europe wouldn't approach me...well, at least not the non-creeps. As for the rest, I'm afraid most of them are too blinded by Jessie's headlights to take notice of me. Besides, you've probably noticed I'm not the most social person."

"Well, if you're open to it, I might know someone who might settle for your ugliness." Zain tries to cheer her up.

"Yeah...I might like that. As long is he can keep with my intellect." She grins,showing she isn't that arrogant.

"We'll he's an 18 year old scientist so I don't think he can be too dumb."

"Really?" Alexia sounds slightly disappointed. "I was hoping you were talking about...never mind. What's his name?"

"No, wait a minute...who...who were you thinking of?" Zain starts to feel worried.

Zain Shah

Part Two

She looks up at him, blushing slightly. "W-Well, I...I haven't had many guys you could call a boyfriend, so I'm not entirely sure, but I've always felt I liked...you know, older guys. Guys...around you're age."

Zain's heart starts pounding in his chest, he starts to stutter "I um.. er... ah..." He thinks to himself "Holy shit, she likes you, come on take your chance." He opens his mouth to speak but first takes a deep breath "Let...let me get this straight first; you're talking about mmm...me right?"

"M...maybe." Alexia face reddens even more as she seems to drop her usual bravado. "I mean, I could do worse, right? You are strong, and I saw from you're file that you have a good head on your shoulders. Plus...you might not..be as ugly as I thought before..."

"Since we're doing confessions, you not ugly like I called you all those times." Zain puts his hand on her face.

Alexia chuckles. "I know you probably think I'm being stupid, that I'm just infatuated with the first guy that was nice to me here. Plus I'm probably too young for you, and I know I don't really measure up to my sister."

"Alright, let's make a deal; we see if this is just because you are feeling lonely or you actually do have feelings, how's that?" Zain smiles at her.

"Sure! Let's start by having a few drinks." Alexia pulls Zain's arm to make him walk faster.

They reach Zain's room, he opens the door, letting her go in first. He checks underneath his bed "So what kinda booze do you want?"

"I'm not sure. Like I said, I'm new at this. What do you recommend?"

"You're probably a lightweight so you probably want to start off with this." He hands her a wine bottle "It's only a little alcoholic but it should be enough to get drunk."

"That sounds great." Alexia sits on Zain's bed. "And its good to hear you aren't trying to get me as smashed as possible, though that might not be a bad idea."

"It's your first time, I'll go easy on you but that doesn't mean you can't get drunk voluntarily." Zain winks at Alexia.

Alexia takes a drink. "Hmm...it's a lot more bitter then I expected. I thought since it was made from fruit, it would be sweeter." She shrugs, taking a slightly bigger drink.

"You get used to it but if you want something more fruity, try this red wine, it's a quite a bit more alcoholic though." Zain holds the bottle out towards her.

Alexia takes a cup full. "She drinks from it and smiles. "Not bad. What kinda stuff do you normally drink. And for that mattered, where'd you get all this anyway?"

"I pretty much drink anything but I guess I really like Merlot. I get one of my friends to buy it for me and he just says it's medication and those clueless bastards don't know a thing." Zain pours himself a glass of red wine and chugs it down quickly.

"Hm, not very reassuring for security, but it could be worse. Likeguns or drugs." She finishes her drink. "You have a lot of people over to drink with you." Alexia starts to look a bit flushed.

"Can't deny that, I've already had two completely drunken nights at XCOM. Actually one of them was your..." Zain stops speaking.

Alexia frowns, taking the bottle from Zain and filling her glass. "I'm always in her shadow. You really like her, huh?" She gulps the wine down.

"I'm fine with her being with Aaron, I've waited 26 years for a girl, I can wait a few more or maybe I won't have to wait." He looks into Alexia's eyes and goes in for a kiss.

Alexia closes her eyes and lets him kiss her. As he pulls away, she chuckles, saying, "That...was my first kiss," She pours a little more wine, nervously giggling.

"Well that makes two of us." Zain remains calm however his thoughts are the exact opposite "HOLY SHIT! Your first kiss! Next stop-losing your virginity."

Alexia swigs back her drink, a few drops falling from her lips and onto her chest. "Canni...can I tell yous sumfin I've never told anyones?"

"Of course you can." Zain takes a Merlot bottle and drinks a good amount.

"It haz always been a secret fantzys of mine to have a big, strong man jusd...taken me in hiz arms and ravage me. You ever 'ave have a dirty thoughts like dat?" She takes another drink and shakes her head. She gives Zain a sloshed look.

Zain Shah

Part Three

Zain gives her wide smile "Well these hormones have been living inside me for decades." Zain jumps on top of Alexia and starts kissing her "How's this? Does it live up to your fantasy?"

Alexia nods, kissing him back. "Yeah, I think it does."

Zain's undressing Alexia by taking her top off "Oh god, why didn't I just come to you instead from the start?"

"Because you're an idiot." Alexia grabs Zain's head, kissing him as he undresses her.

Zain soon manages to get the top off and proceeds to taking off her bra.

Alexia looks away in embarrassment. "They...they aren't too small, are they?"

He takes off the bra "Not at all, they're great." Zain continues kissing her while rubbing her breasts.

"Oh god," Alexia mutters, wrapping her arms around Zain's back. "I really hope this isn't just from all the booze we guzzled."

Zain takes his own shirt off, revealing his 2 scars from the cyberdisc attacks,"Yeah but is it really bad if it does just drunken sex?"

"I guess not," Alexia says, stroking Zain's battle scars. "So strong."

"Are you...ready for the main part?" says Zain hesitantly pulling his pants down.

She gives him a worried look. "I-I don't know, i-its my first time. I've been told it hurts."

"It's my first time as well; have you not masturbated?"

Alexia's face turns bright red. "Don't ask me that! And yes, I have, but only on the outside." She nervously reaches down and unbuttons her pants.

Zain takes off his trousers to reveal his Iron Man boxers he has on; he starts to help Alexia with her pants. "Oh so you're a dirty little girl, aren't you?"

Alexia rolls her eyes, her face remaining red. "Stop teasing me , ya big, sexy jerk." She kicks of the rest of her clothes and closes her eyes. "I...I'm ready."

Zain takes a deep breath and takes off his boxers. He puts his penis into her slowly.

Alexia winces, squeezing her eyes shut. As Zain moves further into her, she wraps her arms around his back, unintentionally digging her nails onto him. She shudders in pain, mumbling, "Owchy."

Zain moans in pleasure "D...do you not like it?" Zain starts to go even slower.

Alexia pants heavily for a few seconds, then loosens her grip slightly. "I...I'm okay. It doesn't hurt as much now. P-please continue."

Zain starts to get faster and starts kissing her again "Does it feel good?"

Alexia nods, her painful panting starting to turn to moans of pleasure. She shudders slightly, and starts matching Zain's rhythm.

Zain starts moaning louder and louder "I think I'm gonna..." He ejaculates in Alexia's vagina "Oh, I'm sorry...I'm sorry."

Alexia pants heavily, her own orgasm taking a lot out of her. "Its...okay. I...wanted you to." Alexia looks as though she is about to fall asleep.

Zain rolls over to her side, breathing heavily. After a moment, He hugs her and closes his eyes.

A few minutes later, there is knock on the door. " Zain? Are you in there? It's Jessica."

Zain whispers to Alexia "Holy crap, you need to hide." He starts putting on some clothes, he only manages to get his boxers on.

Last edited:

Zain Shah

Part Four

Alexia doesn't move, completely unconscious. She breathes softly, a slight smile on her face.

Zain puts sheet over her, making her less visible but still very visible. He puts on his shirt but forgets to put on his pants; he opens the door and says "Hey Jessica." He stands in front of his bed so that she can't see Alexia.

Jessica chuckles. "You could have told me to wait while you got dressed." She puts on a more serious expression. "Have you seen my sister anywhere. You remember Alexia, right?"

He too realises he's not wearing pants so he quickly picks the pair off of the floor however leaving his bed exposed "Nope, I haven't her; why? Have you lost her?"

Jessica glances at the bed, raising an eyebrow. "In a manner of speaking, yeah.I had to leave her in the mess-hall to go to the infirmary, and some of the soldiers said she left with someone that looked like you."

"Oh...you mean your sister Alexia...I dropped her off at your room cos she was feeling bored." He quickly steps back into a position to stop her from seeing the bed.

Jessica looks worried. "Oh, really. Because she isn't there. I hate to impose, but is there any chance you could help me find her? She's probably mad at me, and I'd hate to find out she ran into the wrong guy and got taken advantage of."

"Sure, but she's probably not here so lets go check some other place." Zain gently pushes Jessica towards the door however he once again lets her see his bed.

"I'm sorry, but do you have a guest?" She examines Zain closely. "Are you...hiding something from me?"

"Those are just some...pillows; come on, we don't have time to waste" He starts pushing her a little more aggressively.

"Come now, Zain, you know I can tell when something is off about you, and even if I couldn't, pillows stir and breath."

"Oh, you got me, that's...Booker, he didn't want people to know he sleeps all of the time so he told me to say it was just a pile of pillows." Zain secretly gives a big sigh.

Jessica narrows her eyes. "Did anyone ever tell you that you were a bad liar?" She pushes past Zain and walks towards the bed. She stops suddenly at the sight of the bottles of wine on the floor.

Zain gets in her way "Don't wake him up, he's had a really bad day today" Zain pleads.

Alexia moans softly under the sheets. Jessica folds her arms, saying "Wow, I never knew he had such a feminine voice."

"Oh, I guess he can have a high voice." Zain punches himself in the leg and says to himself "Stupid."

"Listen, Zain, if you had a girl over, you could have just told..." Jessica's eyes suddenly widen, and she searches the room. She picks up Alexia's shirt, and with a panicked look, shows it to Zain.

"How did that get there? Booker probably had some women over and got lucky." Zain looks around the room for more clothes, he finds her pants and kicks them underneath the bed.

Jessica's face turns furious as she pushes past Zain and pulls back the sheets, revealing her nude, sleeping sister. With a panicked look, she desperately searches the room for Alexia's clothes, her breathing rapid, her hands shaking.

Zain backs away from her "I'm s...sorry." Zain puts hands in the air and leans against the door.

"I don't want to hear it!" Jessica snaps, sounding angry for the first time. She gathers all of Alexia's clothes and quickly dresses her. "How could you do this to her? Is this payback for going out with Aaron?!"

"No, that's the exact opposite reason; I figured that you and Aaron were a thing so I..." Zain does some hand gestures "Besides, she said she liked me."

"People say a lot of things when you get them so drunk they pass out!" She examines Alexia as she puts on her panties, exclaiming, "Oh God, I'm so sorry Alexia." Alexia starts to stir.

Zain stands there quietly just observing. He picks up the Merlot bottle and drinks a small amount.

As Jessica finishes dressing her, Alexia's eyes flutter open slightly. She whispers to herself, "Where...what am..." Jessica grabs Alexia and lifts her up, struggling under Alexia's weight.

Zain walks over to the door and opens it for them with a look of sadness on his face "Don't worry, I won't bother you again."

"See that you don't!" She slowly walks out. As she passes Zain, Alexia dreamily looks into Zain's eyes and smiles.

Zain waves slowly and then closes the door. He goes towards his camera for a journal but just lies in bed for an hour, thinking. He goes to sleep afterwards.

AaronBryant

X-Com audio logs
--- -- -- - ---____ ---
File entry number 15
Soldier: Aaron Justin Bryant

Audio log begin recording.

"My Date with Jessica was amazing . . . seeing the moon being on the surface for the first time in months it was all so beautiful i sketched it in my bible near the end pages. I know i probably should have used that for notes but it was to beautiful a moment to pass up. I gotta talk to Ayame and Stevie soon my hearts still beating faster than i can think" The room goes quite for a minute "I mean i hope it went as well as i imagine i saw her today and she stormed by me like i wasnt there carrying Alexia who looked kind of drunk i suppose she was just mad at her sister for drinking to much. I should probably go talk to Zain about Jessica soon to . . . and i do need to go over the notes from the class." A contented sigh is heard " Im not going to lie i wanted jessica under the moonlight that night to just make her mine and have her never want to leave me but as my father always taught me be a gentleman always and when she told me about people betraying her before. . I just couldnt do anything but let her know that i was there for her. I think i made her really happy and to think the first time we meet i knocked her over . . . and asked her for hooch" he laughs " I guess she really did fall for me. Audio log good night youve always been the best listener . . OH yeah i havent seen Dr. Faye in a while she said my visits were no longer mandatory but i should see her when ever i could. Auido log off"

Last edited:
Jasmin Lebed

Video log

The camera turns on as Jasmin looks at it and takes a deep breath. "Ok so I went to the doctor a day or was it two(?) ago, I don't remember, but the doctor put me on strict exercise ban. I thought it would help but... my own mind has been driving me to horrible thoughts. My dreams are a mess, or maybe they're nighmares, but they're still a mess. I can't get over the same question: Why did my father first plant the bomb then warn me about it? There is only one way to find out but I can't face it alone, and there is only one person on this base who I could ask with me. But the favor to ask is way too big. I don't know if she would be willing.... I could ask her to trust me but I just don't know.... Arranging a ride out of here is a problem yes, but far smaller than getting the person I need."

AaronBryant

Name: Aaron Bryant
Current Rank: Captain
Mission Name: Driving Dream
Mission Objective:

• Escort the target to extraction point
  • Protect the target at all costs
Kills This Mission: 3 Dead Aliens
Total Kills since joining X-COM: 10

I feel like a force of nature this was truly my calling where once i missed shots I know make them by the dozens! I Focused razor sharp on that field my weapon and my mind in synch killing and defending. Icovered our flank almost the whole time and kept it completely safe i covered stevie near the front and got him through to i was just a beautiful beast of destruction. I am become death. Haha not that morbid but it feels fantastic rising in rank again being a Captain makes me feel the weight of responsibility Zhang is giving me the paper work that he cant handle or that he needs done and i can see why the guy looks so stressed some times. The sgt we saved gave this weird sample of organic material i hope that we get some new usable info from this Jessica might know something but i wont press to hard im not the biggest intellect on the planet and im ok with that. I heard we are assaulting the alien base soon. Im going to go kiss Jessica like today was my last day because every day might just be that.

Jhon Markith

Journal Entry 17
Name: Stevie Steve
Mission: Driving Dream

What an ironic name for a mission, then again it could be a dream that we went in not wanting to capture anything this time. I got to play with a new toy, the alien grenade.

After we move to some good cover, a thin man drops down, but never the less, Aaron took it out with no sweet. Booker then moved up to find three more. Colum then throws a grenade to take them out. We move through and around the building when a couple more thin men drop out, I take my aim, and to say the least, he wasn't titanium.

Leon moves out to uncover another three thin men. Booker takes one out with a spectacular shot. Me and Colum then move up to the front lines ready to take a shot. One of the thin men makes their move and Colum takes a shot and misses. The same thin man took a clean shot a me, and it still stings. Then a thin man drop in the back to flank us, what he didn't count on was Aaron to take that shot, and so far it seems the aiming practice has paid off. Booker then takes out the thin man that hit me. I then move up and was shot at again, luckily a miss.

I take my aim once again and take a missing shot and a devastating blow that killed. A thin man then takes, what must have been a painful shot, to Anja. Despite her condition, she move over to me and heals me, such a generous heart. Leon takes his first shot, and like many first shots, misses. Colum takes two shots that both miss. Aaron proves that he is a force to be reckoned with and just murders the thin man. I move up for a good start to finish what was left of the mission. I move up to the adjacent crate to reveal more thin man. Booker, our eye in the sky takes one of them out in a sec. Anja then moves up not far behind me. I take out the second with a single shot, not my original plan but, I totally meant to do that. Anja finally takes this time to heal her self, I move up and out of nowhere, I see some green plasma heading for me so I move just a little faster, and by little, I mean I hauled ass.

I see the fucker move and take it out. I move up, and you'll never guess, but three MORE thin men was in my sight. Booker takes another kill, Colum takes out the next thin man, and the other takes a crack at Leon, with a hit, but he took it like a man. Then a bunk, a thin man landed on top of a cargo container. Leon takes it out and Anja heals him. Booker takes the next one out. Me and Colum move up once more. We slowly progress with no signs of threats. Booker ran out of fuel and had to land. The final thin man dropped and in a quick reaction, I take him out. The escort was taken to the ship with success.

Now I have been promoted to Colonel, so did my buddy Aaron.

End of Journal Entry 17

Jhon Markith

Journal Entry 18
Name: Stevie Steve
Mission: Broken Heart

The next mile stone in this invasion had arrived, we were in the belly of the best, under the rocky surface of Earth was the humongous Alien base. I looked around the room we were left in and there were hundreds of stasis pods. We moved up to find a couple of chysalids right off the bat. Zhang took one of them out. Zain took a nasty hit from the fucker, Aaron moved up to hit it, it thankfully hit, but sadly wasn't a kill. Jorn finished it off and Zain healed himself.

We see a cyber disk come from out of the shadows, this was when I fired my first shot that mission, it missed. Jorn does the same thing I did, made a move and hit with one of my two shots. Zhang comes up to demolish it. Zain takes a small shot at the drone and Aaron took a shot and missed, then another shot was fired, from who I cant recall. The door was opened and four heavy floaters and another CD was revealed, holy shit. Then even more was revealed.

Aaron uses a rocket and devastates them. Jorn and Zhang both use grenades to finish some of them off. I take out the CD which then left three enemies. The CD in the back used a grenade on the men behind us. Someone in the back was hit again, Zhang seemed a little angry and took out the CD. He also got a glance of what was to come, a sectopod. I take out the floater in front of me. and some of the others was aiming down the drones. Aaron, who was badly injured, was healed by Zain. We slowly took out the drones, I used a grenade to take out two of them. A mirage of lasers came at us, it me and a couple of others. We made a small retreat. We then get into positions we like.

I move up, retreat, and move up again to find another form of muton. Zhang uses a rocket blowing their cover into dust, Booker taking one out. I move up to higher ground take two shots which both miss. I take a breath after Zain suppressed it and fire, ah, was the only thing in my mind. Booker lands and we move out. we stack up on the over looming door and open it to find nothing. We proceeded through the base. More lasers, scared most of the squad half to death.

Booker took flight to see anything. He saw some tables, it seemed like research tables. We continued to see all sorts of fucked up shit. Another explosion. Finally, the sectopod shows its self. We move around, me and Aaron were back-to-back in cover. Booker takes a simple shot, it stays in the general area. Zhang used a rocket on it, Jorn moved and fire, he missed. I take two shots, hit once. Zain covers use with smoke. Aaron takes him out with out a problem. We move to the end of the room.

We pyramid against the door, open it. nothing, once again, nothing. We stack to the next door and open it, nothing again. I move up on the ramp along with a few others. Zain moves up to find a colorful mirage of, well, colors. I move back down, so does Zhang. Booker moves up to find a bigger, older looking sectoid and an orange beacon of some sort. Booker pulls back, the rest of use inch up. The creature aims and hits Zain.

Aaron and Jorn move to the side. Booker takes flight And land as soon as he flies. I move up while Zain moves out. It makes its move and someone shot, that pissed it off, because it took control of someone's mind somehow. I moved up to take two shots and missed them both. Aaron moves up and delivers a nonfatal blow. Jorn moved up and eliminated the threat before us.

We come back home with a welcoming applause and tons of congratulations. I think I might have to throw a calibration party.

END OF JORNAL ENTRY 18.

AaronBryant

Name: Aaron Bryant
Current Rank: Captain
Mission Name: Driving Dream
Mission Objective:

• Penetrate the bases defenses
  • Neutralize all invader forces
  • Identify and capture the base commander if possible
Kills This Mission: 4 Dead Aliens
Total Kills since joining X-COM: 14

The first thing we saw in that base was people wrapped up in pods Stevie seemed so distressed by it gotta talk to him about that. It gave more fuel to the fire that burned in my belly. Zain got jumped right away by a chrysalid and when i saw that i charged and tried to take him down i hit him hard as i could but my damn Heavy laser didnt put out enough heat! luckily Jorn cleaned up the mess. Then . . . We got ambushed from the tunnel ahead of us we paid no attention to it cause a cyber disc had shown up to our left but zhang made it a none issue then rolled in 8 contacts 2 cyber discs a drone and 5 floaters by my count. Zain got the hell out of dodge and booker pistoled a few me i brought out the heavy artillery and rocketed the largest cluster i could sent three of them to the depest pit in hell and put four others on the first train there. Some one else had to put that train in drive. . . or forward. . . or what ever trains do. Jorn and Zhang blew a bunch sky high with grenades. Stevie skirted the disc and dove into cover shooting that bad boy down fast. Jorn and I got a grenade thrown at us and man did that plasma bolt hurt when it hit me right in the gut and after all that tytus buisness too. Zhang brought down the second cyber disc when who should appear 2 more drone and on top of that A GNARLY LOOKING ROBO T-REX. Zain got me back up and breathing right i could tell id be spending a few days in the Medbay though however im not to upset about that. The commander loved my shooting Im pretty damn good! The robo rex took a chunk out of the guys near the entrance and then we backed them up. Now the game of cat and robo rex begins but not before some new mutons come out two huge ugly mutts with heavy plasmas it was scary. Zhang blew there cover up and booker was kind enough to release one from the thrallship of its alien life. Zain suppressed the other one while i was comin round the side and Stevie took him down. We made it to the next room with relative safety off in the distance we could hear the roborex shooting. Booker took to the sky and Zain scouted out THERE HE WAS in all his roborex glory Booker immediately went for the disable bought us a round to move Stevie and Jorn took shoots so did Zain they weakened it and the shred rocket that Zhang Brought out was a big help. He was still up however and i just couldnt let the behemoth stand he was to large to strong for me to let go so just like david i took up my sling and i raised it above my head and let the stone fly with gods grace and wraith. Roborex was no more and i shit you not i felt like i had just slayed goliath, a dragon, a titan! the next room was quiet. . . to quiet in the middle on a platform was this weird light show when i looked at it it made me feel weird and fuzzy but i quickly sobered up. There he was the commander a bigger uglier sectoid with a cranium that was super wrinkly. It did something to Zain he looked zombied out for a minute and it was so weird but i could swear i saw this weird purple tendril reaching from the alien to Zain. I didnt know what he was doing so Jorn and I rushed the hell out of cover and I gunned him a bit he fell on his knees Jorn executed him on the spot. The toughest most exciting misson so far. Im going to sign off now when we land at base im probably going to get wheeled to the hospital right away my wounds have opened up again and yea it hurts but no one got to be the best with out a little pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.