X-COM THINK TANK (Out of Character Discussion about X-COM and the Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxor_the_First

It was surprisingly hard to kill Miranda.
I was actually looking up the suicide mission stuff to see what allows certain people to die, and Miranda is apparently really OP. Even if she doesn't pass the "loyal and ideal" check for second fire team leader, she still survives. If she's the squadmate that would be killed if your biotic barrier fails, she survives and the other one dies instead. She just won't die.
Maybe it's because the Collectors are a little... distracted whenever she moves into their field of view.

PrismaCube

3749-i-see-what-you-did-there-no-text.png

Adrammalech

I was actually looking up the suicide mission stuff to see what allows certain people to die, and Miranda is apparently really OP. Even if she doesn't pass the "loyal and ideal" check for second fire team leader, she still survives. If she's the squadmate that would be killed if your biotic barrier fails, she survives and the other one dies instead. She just won't die.

It's because she's Shepard's TIM-appointed Dragon. She can only be defeated by a plucky group of heroes that she defeated in a humiliating manner earlier in the storyline.

PrismaCube

I have been waiting for that pokemon remake for ages, emerald being my favorite, this is a dream come true. Fuck man I don't think I will be seeimg the light this fall and winter. I also won't have any cash xD to make awesome games coming out. Sims 4, Pokemon Omega and Alpha, Civilization Beyond Earth. and so on.

Zain Shah

I'm just glad I don't have to learn another generation of pokemon since I barely know all of the gen 6 ones as it is.

Zain Shah

Wow, I just completed mass effect 3 and without any spoilers, I can say I got the "best" ending and I didn't even know until I checked online.

Status
Not open for further replies.