X-COM/XSDF RP THINK TANK (part3)

DarkGemini24601

Been at it for three hours running on -45% battery life on my body and still only got a third of my workload done... thought I wouldn't try to complain but I laid out all of my work to look at all of it and went...
a.baa-Ruff-Day.jpg
At least your sense of humor is indomitable.

MarineAvenger

Operator 21O
Staff member
At least your sense of humor is indomitable.
Yeah, I'm done with that shit, I don't care if it isn't all finished, Iam not killing myself anymore. Lieterally fell asleep in my US History book for a while so now I am just packing it all up and dealing with it tomorrow.

As for what you said, yeah, the moment I STOP being an obnoxious, sarcastic ass is probably the point you should be worried.

DarkGemini24601

Yeah, I'm done with that shit, I don't care if it isn't all finished, Iam not killing myself anymore. Lieterally fell asleep in my US History book for a while so now I am just packing it all up and dealing with it tomorrow.

As for what you said, yeah, the moment I STOP being an obnoxious, sarcastic ass is probably the point you should be worried.
Happy 200 pages, btw. (50 of those belong to PrismaCube directly or indirectly. :3)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Gem and I worked hard on this one for the past six and a half hours, so enjoy. Don't forget to tell me what parts you loved, which parts you only liked, and what your favorite parts are.

Frostlich1228

Gem and I worked hard on this one for the past six and a half hours, so enjoy. Don't forget to tell me what parts you loved, which parts you only liked, and what your favorite parts are.

So, a speaking Chryssalid? Probably an outcast from his home world who joined up with the OoT because they were the one of the only groups that would take him... I imagine violence against other Chryssalids or visitors to the planet would be punishable by banishment, as they are trying hard to return to their peaceful ways and improve their galactic image as best they can. Therefore, those Chryssalid without the discipline to listen to their Queen and change their ways would not be welcomed there any longer, for to keep them would be to further feed the stigma that the Chryssalid are still the violent, mindless creatures they were during the subjugation war.

Taxor_the_First

So, a speaking Chryssalid? Probably an outcast from his home world who joined up with the OoT because they were the one of the only groups that would take him... I imagine violence against other Chryssalids or visitors to the planet would be punishable by banishment, as they are trying hard to return to their peaceful ways and improve their galactic image as best they can. Therefore, those Chryssalid without the discipline to listen to their Queen and change their ways would not be welcomed there any longer, for to keep them would be to further feed the stigma that the Chryssalid are still the violent, mindless creatures they were during the subjugation war.
... Yorin?

Frostlich1228

... Yorin?

Posted that too early...

Hadn't finished reading the post... :p
Too excited, 'cause Chryssalid.

Could still explain where he got the Chryssalid from though, honestly most Chryssalid can't speak... Or do the Yorin make even the races that can't speak able to speak? Maybe I should reread the lore for them. :/

DarkGemini24601

Posted that too early...

Could still explain where he got the Chryssalid from though, honestly most Chryssalid can't speak... Or do the Yorin make even the races that can't speak able to speak? Maybe I should reread the lore for them. :/
He had some sort of collar on the thing if you read the overview. I'm pretty sure he was talking through a telepathic converter or something.
And holy shit that some fanfiction right there. "Poor oppressed chryssalids" sounds like a bad soap opera. Yeahhh... no. Real chryssalids don't talk, they're semi-sentient (meaning they have intelligence and can cooperate, but are ultimately predators that kill to eat and sustain the hive. They're as smart as dogs, roughly. They're chitin worgs.)

ZombieSplitter53

Game Master
Staff member
Posted that too early...

Genetically modified so it could speak.

Also, holy crap, 2 in the morning? When do you sleep, Frost?